My trading journal with FXOpen

Ea still working but no trades opened today, but still hold position CHFJPY yesterday, price drops, and trying to modify stop-loss break-even point.

The tight loss hit, now ea open one trades buy on this level, yesterday ea open sell too and hit the target.

Good morning journal, you always stick here, I want to say thank you.

Buy order yesterday was not yet closed, however, ea open sell, so now there are two position trades using ea, another pair manually sell CHFJPY with stop loss.

EURUSD move on the range, the previous buy and sell order by ea not yet closed, and Sell CHFJPY closed manually in profit. Friday market let ea works

Good morning my journal, buy position has closed last week, but ea open sell increases lot size, I try to hedging open buy increase lot size too, but I am still worried because the bulls trend was quite strong, so I close all sell orders manually and let buy order in floating.

I am back here again, ea now open sell order, this is out from my own prediction that EURUSD probably still will continue to rise, but still let the order opened, another I am trying buy XAUUSD after drops expected gold will again to rising in long term.

Good morning my journal, I am back here again, yesterday market price movement EURUSD was quite dynamic after hit target sells ea open buy order, but before reach target, the price drops and my account dragged in floating, close manually, and now no open trades, XAUUSD get small profit because eventual price also drops. Now ea no any open trades and I put buy limit in Gold

Good morning world, wish to all get healthy and happy in his life.

Today, my ea not yet open any order, I see EURUSD already break low and continue to bearish, but ea not yet open any order, yesterday put pending order on gold hit stop loss, but the last order eventually hit the target and recover the loss. Now pending order buy limit on gold again at previous low with strict stop loss

Just share information, there are new instruments on ECN TickTrader

• iShares Russell 2000 Growth ETF (IWO)
  • Autonomous Technology & Robotics ETF (ARKQ)
  • Next Generation Internet ETF (ARKW)
  • Genomic Revolution ETF (ARKG)
  • Fintech Innovation ETF (ARKF)
  • The 3D Printing ETF (PRNT)
  • Israel Innovative Technology ETF (IZRL)
  • Space Exploration & Innovation ETF (ARKX)
  • Coinbase Global Inc (COIN)
  • iShares MSCI South Korea ETF (EWY)
  • Robinhood Markets Inc (HOOD)

Good morning world, I come back here again in my trading journal with FXOpen broker.

Monday morning, I have not seen gaps in EURUSD, but last week’s movement formed a bulls candle. I am still using EA in this pair, but sometimes I drive manually if ea does not work like my own prediction. There are no open trades today, but I am put a pending buy limit on Gold based BB line

Today morning I am come back here, not yet breakfast or drink a coffee at all, I only hope today will get easiness in all thing in the life.

Yesterday EA open buy and target achieved, meanwhile in Gold pending order not triggered, but I am open sell with stop loss very tight, the price eventually breaks high and formed bulls, I am switching open buy market order, closed manually to recovery with a small profit.

Today EA opens one order in EURUSD, buy order still in floating, if the price drops maybe later I will close manually because this is a crucial zone, if the price breaks low, maybe a downtrend continuation still occurs in long dowswing.

I congratulate you. Good luck in this difficult task.

1 Like

Fresh morning, the sun still enlight the world, but out there, so many people in fear because a virus, I just want to say if you have faith to God, there is no worry about all fears, all humans will die whatever the reason, its only about the time.

The life still goes on, today my EA open two-position buy and sell, but yesterday I am open buy on this pair too, so there are three positions active, and one pending order buys limit on Gold, I like to use pending order because I can use tight stop loss on this pair because included high volatility pair.

I am back here in daylight, because in the early morning before the sun lightening the world, I am going to the hospital to pick up my family to check up on his health.

Now I am back to the chart, and now still left two positions in EURUSD buy order, yesterday gold hit stop loss and I close all sell position because I am expected for EURUSD continues to rise, because resistance long term still far away.

Good morning world, I am back here on Monday morning, last week trading I am close all orders by ea manually because the market is very wild, and turn off a while, but Trying on Gold @1797, now I am let the order in floating, but modify stop loss in break-even point.
EURUSD no trade, still turn off ea.

[

Good morning, welcome back to my trading journal. I am not telling too much now, I just want to report the order on Gold eventually I closed manually, and switch to sell because signal reversal already appear, but now the order already closed with a small profit because still doubt in Gold, where support zone still far and also unsure the price will rise again, no trade gold, I just trying to turn on my EA again in EURUSD.

Good morning world, I am back here, in a trading journal.

I am so bad yesterday, because of my mistake to enforced trade on Gold, and all order hit stop loss, but this is become a new lesson for me, before the price closely to the upper band and lower band, must hold my hand from the open new order, or with other way use pending order and tight stop loss on the zone. Yesterday my EA open two order and all hit target profit, now EA open one order sell, see what happen later, today there are news ADP report, could impact to USD in general.

Good morning world, I am still happy life, although trading still runs at stagnant levels, I felt good, instead of getting successive loss and margin calls.

Yesterday’s trading gets a loss in EURUSD because ea open Sell and use martingale which increases sell position so rather than worry if the price continues bullish hence I decided to close all position manually. Meanwhile in XAUUSD, get loss too.

This morning I see EA already open buy order and still in floating, unsure what happened later, but NFP news maybe changes the pattern later, In XAUUSD I have to buy order now, in floating plus but my target is previous high, and already moved to stop loss in break-even point.

There is new information from the company about trading hours in labor days US 6 September

Metal CFDs:

• Gold (XAUUSD): trading session ends at 20:00
  • Silver (XAGUSD): trading session ends at 20:00

Commodity Spot Market:

• UK Brent (XBRUSD): trading session ends at 19:45
  • US Crude (XTIUSD): trading session ends at 19:45
  • US Natural Gas (XNGUSD): trading session ends at 19:45

Indices:

• Japan 225 (#J225)​: until 20:00
  • US SPX 500 (Mini) (#SPXm): until 20:00
  • US Tech 100 (Mini) (#NDXm): until 20:00
  • Wall Street 30 (Mini) (#WS30m): until 20:00

Stock CFDs: no trading.

Other indices will be traded as usual.

Good morning world, peace in minds I am back to my trading journal.

Yesterday buy order by ea hit target profit, and now the ea not yet open any new order, but I am trying to open buy at XAUUSD, with stop loss, my reason is the pair move on the range Bollinger band line and now price closely in the lower band, my target is around upper band line, let see what happen later.

Information promo FXOpen free deposit and commission trading fee in September

Good morning world, Monday has come, wish will always in happy and healthy, although not become millionaire, but grateful still get sufficient wealthy to cover daily needs.

There is no gap in EURUSD, Friday trading is bad on Gold, although this metal has high movement after the news, but my position hut stop loss due to higher volatility, in another side, now my ea open two order on Friday and still active, buy and sell, this become hedging positions.

Good morning world, I wish the world will in peace and full prosperity. I am come back here again to update my trading journal.

Now on morning day, my ea still left one buy position EURUDSD after yesterday’s price down and hit sell order, I am not adding new position at present time, but put pending order on XAUUSD, at 1.800, maybe this not touched because seems the price move to rise on H1