My trading journal with FXOpen

Good afternoon world, today I am too late to come back update my trading journal, my children need me behind them, but no problem, one advantage forex I can trade and monitor the chart at any time, thank you forex, your flexible time help in my daily life.

I just want to update my current position, there is three active order on EURUSD, two orders by ea buy and sell, and one order by me sell order, but seems today’s market is sideways, not yet too much movement and floating remain same.

Yesterday I face several losses in gold, pending order hit stop loss and now I am put pending order based BB line, H4, still to far from the current price.

Hello good morning world, I was happy to come back again in my trading journal, I don’t think if this will become a long journey, but as I can possible to trying to survive in this market, I know this market is very cruel, in addition, if we work based emotion, so when face loss, I don’t care as long as still protect loss with risk management. I think I have good progress so far because never face to margin call account anymore.

The next expectation is to increase the balance in account slowly, this may be no easy task, but the struggle is better than sitting and down without do nothing, Forex business still exist and who knows will become great income for life, babypips help me to learn forex better, thank you babypips, and FXOpen also giving good service so far, thank you, very appreciate and wish your company will success forever.

Update my position today, my ea open two order buy and sell and still floating, yesterday I face loss in gold but then switching to open sell because the trend down more tends to dominant, and gratefully get profit on gold to recover the previous loss.

Hello world, today morning my feeling less good, yesterday my account faced some losses on gold and EURUSD, EA open martingale based with increasing lot size because it make me in anxiety hence I close manually in a loss position, and another position on Gold also face several times loss. now account balance decreased because no gain profit, although yesterday market seems very good, GBPJPY and GBPUSD have good movement, but I am trying to focus on gold and EURUSD based ea.

Today, no position opened, but I am put pending order sell limit on gold because I have a reason if this is a high-level zone as resistance.

Good afternoon world, almost three days I have not to update my trading journal, during these days I face bad trading results, most bad trades with trading on XAUUSD because I am trying to use tight stop loss, all my pending orders hit stop loss and decreasing balance in the account. Meanwhile my EA open only two orders, although hit target but my loss in gold still not covered.

Now I am trying again on gold with pending order buy limit tight stop loss, not yet hit, meanwhile my EA has not yet opened new entry.

Good morning world, very cool on this morning, I am checking to my chart again, no position opened on EURUSD, EA scalping has not yet opened new entries, yesterday ea open buy and already hit the target, but on gold I have still gotten loss again, the lesson I take from gold, the tight stop loss will less effective to use in a weak market, often the market being wavy, but maybe I do not get lucky. I will try again later.

Good morning workld, cloudly on the morning, but peace in minds, although not yet breakfast, and after wake up then turn on laptop and open the chart, this is daily life, like a cycle that around and repeated.

I just want to update my trading journal with FXOpen, maybe you ask why I choose FXOpen, this company as I know established since 2005, already more than 15 years and regulated ASIC, FCA and Cysec.

Back to my journal, yesterday my EA open buy as you know I use EA for EURUSD, and already hit the target, but I see the price drops sharply, I can’t imagine if buy order has not yet hit the target, it will face large loss floating, but maybe I in lucky.

Meanwhile, yesterday again I put a pending order buy limit on XAUUSD, and success now still in floating profit and then I try to modify stop loss, so if price hit stop loss still get profit later.

Waalaykumsalam warahmatullahi wabarajkatuh, thank you for nice song.

Good morning world, happy still meet the day, weather still like as yesterday, cloudly on the sky, business still continue, like as good word, Take a work like as you life forever, but spent to deeds like as you will death tomorrow,

Back to trading journal, yesterday I am open manual on XAUUSD, but again get loss, and also USDCAD, also get a loss, meanwhile ea open one order buy but not yet closed and then open sell, so on EURUSD on this morning there are two position buy and sell.

Meanwhile again I try to put pending order buy limit on Gold, based lower band line on small timeframe and tight stop loss.

Monday morning, the market forex was already open, when I am back to the chart, I have one position sell order on EURUSD Friday market movement very slow, my ea open buy use multiplier orders, because too much worried due long term trend in bearish, I close all order manually.

Now I try also on Gold with pending order buy limit use tight stop loss, I use tight stop loss because I don’t want loss too big due to price movement on gold very wide, although the current trend in an uptrend, but could occur suddenly drops, stop loss will prevent from big loss when the market move not like as expectation.

Good morning world, have a nice day, still like as before, not yet breakfast, and open the chart to monitor account trading STP in FXOpen.

Yesterday I have order sell based EA on EURUSD, and now already closed, but yesterday my EA open buy, I don’t know the reason, and because I see major trend still bearish, eventually I am closed buy order and no position today.

Meanwhile, on Gold, this is the worst trading for me, some orders I made ended up losing trades, I think you know my feeling, its bad, but now I still have to buy position on Gold, I put stop loss, now in loss floating, I hope the bullish trend still continues today since inflation in the US probably will make gold stronger

Good morning world, have a nice day, life is like a test, each human will face so many kinds conditions even bad or good, happy or unhappy, when ur expectation doesn’t meet our goal, just need to always keep positive minds, maybe today we get fail, but still any hope on future, as long as we live and breath, the struggle is must, and patience will all end result will help us to accept whatever case in life.

Yesterday I still face successive losses in my manual trade on gold, this is a condition where expectation doesn’t meet the goal, I will try to rely upon ea now, but maybe this is hard because when watching the chart on gold, it like as a dancer that leads me to follow to dancing.

Are no any open trades today, on my chart

Good morning world, sunny the morning.

Yesterday my ea open buy and hit the target, but then my emotion come up when the loss on gold, I open bigger lot size on EURUSD sell now in floating, while on Gold there is one buy position in floating too, but profit floating, just modify stop loss in profit and no specific target. Still so hard to control emotion when facing successive losses.

Expected the EURUSD still occurs continuation trend to bearish and gold to rise.

Good morning world, back to my trading journal, yesterday still face bad trades, trading on gold getting profit but losing trades EURUSD, what actually lesson I can evaluate, FOMO, this is almost a mistake often committed.

Sometimes still so hard to control decisions when the trend seems very strong, but it becomes bad trades because of the time-reversal.

Now no position in my account, just one pending order buy limit on gold and trying to keep used tight stop loss.

If you did this without strategy, I wonder what would you do with an exact strategy. :money_mouth_face:

Best of luck!!

1 Like

Thank you for your comment, wish you have a nice day always, very much appreciate it if you share your trading strategy and I am sure if you were already an expert in trading, I just try to use ea and work manual trading, if really you expert trader can manage PAMM account with FXOpen, may many investors following you.

Good morning everybody, thanks for benjonas222 already comment on my trading journal, wish you luck always

This morning I just want to share and update my trading journal, although maybe this is not good education, but I think all traders agree that forex trading is risky, no pain no gain like as many people said.

Now I am turning off my ea, and trying to open trades manually with sell order and use tight stop loss on EURUSD, and still trying on Gold with open sell too and tight stop loss, I just think my reason to open Sell on EURUSD is that Euoropes still fight in the pandemic, there are some countries lockdown for unvaccinated people make many peoples come to the street to deny the policy, this condition I think will make Euro currency still decline for long term.

Meanwhile, my reason to sell on gold is the pattern daily already formed reversal pattern while the price is already on upper band area.

Good morning world, this is too early morning, the sun does not yet appear, it unseen on the eastern, weather is cold.

Yesterday I am busy at the hospital pickup blood sister-in-law for a medical check-up, now I am back to my trading journal, like I a missing something when not updated here.

Yesterday I am open trade on Gold, first, get loss but second-order get big profit due to gold sharp decline, on EURUSD, only get small profit because when in floating profit then modify stop loss to BEP, but the price bounce and hit stop loss, meanwhile, I see on EURTRY, very amazing movement, first order I get a big profit, but second-order get loss, so in calculation P/L still zero. now no order I made, still waiting.

Good morning world, have a nice day, although climate change maybe make some world leaders worried about the earth’s future, stay calm, because today still get O2 to breathe, at least we can open the chart and try luck in the forex trading business.

Maybe I am not an expert trader, just like to trade, the real trader is a participant in forexcup.com on a year they compete to become the best and winner in the contest, but I am complete with own selves trying to fight become winner.

Yesterday, my bad emotion control come up again, I am open trade in EURTRY and the spread is make a shock due to this is exotic pair, I get a loss on this pair in big numbers although use the smallest position size. It’s a big mistake but already happen, I cannot move back to the previous time if I can maybe I will cancel the order.

Now I have three positions on EURUSD, sell position all, on this month, I still think European countries still face many internal problems.

Good morning world, I am back in my trading journal this Monday morning, I already few days not updated this trading journal, now I spent time updating again.

I still face successive losses on my trades, EURUSD I am close all orders in a loss position, and also on Gold face loss hit my stop loss, this is a lesson for all traders if trading is not easy, to be frank, this is not an easy job to make a consistent profit, although we want it, the dynamic market sometimes enforced to us fall in losing trades.

Now I am not in any open trades, but I am trying to turn on my ea scalping again.

Good morning world, you know if life not always will be sweet like honey, sometimes bitter like coffee, but its romance of life, maybe your desire only a dream, but sometimes your dream become true. In bad condition maybe make the person become depressed in his or her life. There are so many public figures suicide because they in desperation with their problem.

Loss in forex trading is a common thing, don’t suicide only because loss, still so many chance ahead to make a better, this is life, need patience, trust to all God willing, suicide is prohibited by God, this is not the answer for the problem, but patience and keep move head up we will find something useful.

Yesterday market, I have no one position based EA, till now ea not yet opened any new trades and manual trading I am only put pending buy limit on gold with strict stop loss, not yet hit now and maybe not hit.