My trading journal with FXOpen

Good morning world, I am coming back again to my trading journal, still, working hard here to get recovery, maybe this is the hardest part when traders face the loss and try recovery, need more and more patience, and keep to work based risk management, because balance decreasing need to adjusted to use position size, so far I only start with 0.01 lot size for safe trading.

Currently, my ea open sell order and yesterday, ea have to sell order but then I am closed manually because I think the price formed reversal bullish, but what happens is very surprising, the price drops suddenly and now ea open sell order, on Gold. I am facing profit and loss but accumulation is still higher losing trades.

Good morning world, the sun rising in the sky, and it’s still blue, humans we don’t know the time end of the world, all just waiting the time, with doing something that needs on life, make effort to fulfill all daily needs for family, and maybe mostly human want to get the piece on their life, not war armageddon. I hope China will not fight Taiwan and make the world peace.

Back to my trading journal, yesterday I have a position on EURUSD Buy and sell, now all orders already closed in profit, on other trades on XAGUSD, get small profit, now Friday market maybe many trader waiting NFP news, no open trades on this morning

Good morning world, Monday has come, this week I wish all trades will giving good profit not like as previous week, only hope, maybe not become true, but still has spirit or course.

Today morning EA scalping open buy order, its open two trades at once, I don’t know why this EA sometimes open multiple order at once, but I am still let the order active, hopefully later will hit target profit

Good morning world, gtareful still come back again here to updated my trading journal with FXOpen True ECN broker.

Yesterday I have two buy order, and its not yet closed till now, but the EA again already open two sell order, so there are four position active today as hedging position.

Good morning world, cloudly on the sky in this morning

Now I just want to update my trading journal, yesterday position buy two orders on EURUSD still not yet hit the target, but the price continuation trend to bearish, but two sell orders already closed, yesterday my scalping ea again open sell one order and till now there is three-position, two order buy and one order sell.

Good morning world, today still cloudly in the sky, with almost no sunlight.

Yesterday my buy order already closed, target achieved, but one sell order hit stop loss, today my ea open buy order only one order, my previous mistake why ea open two orders at once because I am open pair EURUSD on two charts and run the same ea, now I am only run one ea on one pair.

On another position yesterday get loss in CHFJPY manual trades.

Good day world, the rising sun on the sky, weather now is hot, but sometimes cloud covering the sun.

Yesterday my buy order by ea was not yet closed because the price go down, and I am open sell two orders on EURUSD, my reason is the price has already broken low and possibly will downtrend again, and still active order in floating now. There are three positions, buy order by ea and two sell order by myself. Let see what happens at this Friday’s market. my sell order target is at a low 1.12358

It appears to be exciting!!! I wish you the best of luck. And I’ll stop by now and then to wish you luck! Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you brother, I wish you always happiness in your life.
I just make effort, whatever the end result, but thank you for the pray, wish I will get best of luck :smiley:

Good morning world, now Monday morning has come, maybe time past to fast, now already market forex open again.

I am open my chart and quiet shocked because there are new sell position on EURUSD opened by ea, its open mutiple lot size position as martingale, its high risk indeed but I am not yet take action to close its order.

Now there are four order active in account, one buy order and three sell order, I just think the price not yet break the high zone 1.13216, I hope price will back to down

Good morning world, bright today, the sun enlight the day.

Update my trading journal again, yesterday I have four positions, and two sell orders already closed, it’s good to end with profit, but then I see my ea open sell again, so today there are three positions, one buy order, and two sell orders on going in my account.

Just information if FXOpen offers commission trading free until 31 December, check on website for further information

Good morning world, cloudly on this morning in my place.

Yesterday I have three position, one order buy and two order sell, and when back to the chart, I see one sell order already closed hit target and still two position opened, but then suddenly my ea open again new order buy on EURUSD, I am put EA on this pair only, its open buy order with increase position size, I don’t know why ea open increase lot size, seems based martingale, because one sell order still in negative floating.

So on this morning, there are three active order, two order buy and one order sell, this is reversion from yesterday order

Good morning world, cloudly in the morning but not yet rainy

Yesterday I have three-position two buy and one sell order, what happen is order sell to hit the target but one buy order hit stop loss, profit and loss still near zero, meanwhile one buy order use bigger lot size still opened when I am monitoring the chart I see downtrend is strong,.actually, I doubt will close the order because the candle formed pin bar and is already in the support zone.

But anxiety beat my decision and closed buy order in a loss position, now I see the price move to higher and if I am not closed order, it will give good profit, but the time cant to reverse back, all has gone.

This morning I have no position in my account.

Good morning world, bright today, the sun enlight the earth.

Yesterday my ea open one buy order and already hit the target, and I am also manual trade on Gold with a buy order and also hit the target, now my ea open buy again for EURUSD, and I also have to buy order on xagusd still in floating now, I am also put pending order for gold with buy limit not yet active.

In 2022 FXOpen provides the contest Money Manager with a high prize total of $10000, but I am not sure will take in the contest, skill trading is still not yet good. Here the news

Good morning world, I am coming back again here on Monday morning, the sun not yet seen may be covered by clouds.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, last week on Friday, I have ordered on XAGUSD, but unfortunately hit stop loss, in some profit because I modified stop loss in as break event point already, meanwhile get a loss on gold, pending order hit but also hit stop loss, meanwhile order by ea success hit the target.

This morning I am decided to buy order on EURUSD, my reason is now zone price at support by previous daily candle, although not sure, I think this is strong support, not forget to put stop loss on this order, one sell limit on Friday not hit and still there.

Good morning world, what are you feeling now? I am feeling slow minds this morning but still felt sleepy because wake up to early time because there is something that needs to work.

Back to my trading journal, yesterday I open to buy on EURUSD, and yes the price rising but not yet reaching the main target, then I am decided to cut profit because there is a reversal signal on h1, meanwhile my ea open sell order and still floating till now. no other position at the time press.

Good morning world, weather is now bright in my place, the sun enlights the earth and still hot although the sun age already in billion years.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, this is already close to ending of the year 2021, the company already announced a trading schedule for 2022 on winter holiday on their official website on company news

Yesterday I have sell order on EURUSD, but till now the order not yet hit target and still floating, meanwhile yesterday my ea open buy order too, and now already hit the target, on manual trading I am trying buy XAGUSD, my reason is the trend bullish already breakout, but unfortunately, the order hit stop-loss, I am too late in exit point but its already occurs, impossible to bring the time back, now only one order on EURUSD with buy active order

Good afternoon world, now not a morning I can update my trading journal, because after waking up, then pick up my sister for the law to medical checkup in the hospital, so I have no time to update on the morning.

But it’s okay, no problem, sometimes helping people will get a reward from God, no matter what it is, maybe fresh to breathe, or healthy, or peace in minds, etc, reward from God is not only about profit trading.

Today I am updating my trading journal, where my ea open martingale yesterday, it open sell with increasing lot size, but then my ea also open buy and now already hit the target, so left two sell orders on EURUSD still in loss floating, I have not yet closed the order because my reason is now the price already on previous high, I think this is strong resistance and then price will drop again, but maybe I wrong, and if the price continues bullish it will hit stop loss and probably will hit pending order sell limit.

Good morning world cloudly in the sky, my kids already wake up and play with toys

This is Friday market, usually, there are shocking movements in the market, but I am still had two positions yesterday where till this morning not yet closed and still in loss floating, two orders is Sell on EURUSD as a position by ea, this is scalping ea based hedging and martingale if later price break high I will loss more but if rejection hence will recovery

Good morning world, Monday has come again, and the forex market back in operation, although the crypto market never sleeps, I am still like to trade in forex.

Now I am just want to write whatever I want to write, it’s about my position in account trading right now. Where on Friday there are two positions opened by ea and till now both orders are still floating, quite a big loss floating.

But this morning my ea open buy with small position size, so there is three order active now, two sell order based martingale, and one buy order start with smallest lot size.