My trading journal

I got stopped out on my last trade. The price has been pushed down to 1.340 level. Watching the pair for now and I think USD/CAD will continue its bearish trend.

Enter short @ 1.3400
TP @ 1.3290
SL @ 1.3590

An update about a trade I previously posted. After several days, my short position was triggered last Thursday. I’m still holding onto this trade and expecting a continuation of bearish trend.

As of today, the current trading price of USD/CAD is 1.33 level. I will continue to monitor the market and adjust my position if necessary.

Just wanted to give you an update on a trade I entered last time on USD/CAD. I went short at 1.3400 with a TP at 1.3290 and an SL at 1.3590. Unfortunately, my SL was hit and I got stopped out at 1.3590.

That’s it for now. I will continue to monitor the market and look for new opportunities to enter a trade…

I’m back from a break and ready to jump back to trading. I’m looking to go long this week because the dollar might gain strength with some inflation and GDP data being released this week. Hoping to see some upward movement in the pair between Wednesday and Friday.

Enter @ 1.3400
TP @ 1.3500
SL @ 1.3300

Just a quick update about my USD/CAD trade. My target was hit last Friday and the price went up to 1.3565 level.

It appears that the pair is trading below 1.3453 level and might move further down towards 1.3413. I’ll be watching this pair for now and look for a good entry.

1 Like

It’s been a while since I last posted here. Life got crazy busy with work, and I had to take a break from trading. I’m excited to be back and keeping an eye on the charts.

I have spotted a potential long position opportunity in the USD/CAD pair. My plan is to enter the trade once the price bounces back at the 1.3333 level.

For this trade, I have set my entry point at 1.3334. My take profit (TP) level is placed at 1.3400 and a stop-loss (SL) at 1.3280, which should help protect against any unexpected downward movements.

I will be actively monitoring the market and keeping a close eye on the progress of this trade.

I wanted to give an update on the USD/CAD trade that I recently entered after taking a break from trading. Unfortunately, it didn’t go as planned, and I ended up getting stopped out of the trade. :pensive:

For now, I’ll be monitoring this pair closely to look for any good opportunity to enter.

Hey everyone! I took the time off to recharge and reconnect, and it was absolutely worth it. Now, I’m ready to dive back into the charts with a clear and a positive mind.

I’m gonna watch the USD/CAD pair for now and look for a good entry. The pair has managed to maintain its position above the 1.3500 level, suggesting the bullish trend is ongoing. I’ve got my targets set starting from 1.3595 to 1.3600 level.

My trade entry for last week. I decided to open a short trade on USDCAD. I saw what seemed to be a potential drop from the support area sitting at the 1.3570 level, so I took the following position:

Entry Price: 1.35702
Take Profit: 1.3500
Stop Loss: 1.36401

However, things didn’t go as planned, and my trade ended up hitting the stop loss. Hoping for a positive trade this week!

An update on my trade from last week:

I entered a trade on USD/CAD with an entry point at 1.35700, as the price had bounced back from a support level. However, it didn’t go as planned as the price took a turn in the opposite direction.

I decided to manually close my trade when I was near breakeven to protect my account from further losses.

As of now, USD/CAD remains in a bearish trend on the daily chart. I’ll continue to closely monitor this pair and look for a good entry point.

I have an active trade from last week with a Sell Limit Order set at 1.34960, stop Loss at 1.35700 and TP at 1.33789. My entry was triggered and for a while, things looked bearish but it didn’t reach my TP.

Currently, the price is on a bullish move and I’m keeping a close eye on it. I’m thinking of manually closing the trade again if the price gets close to my initial entry point at 1.34960. That might save me some losses. I’m also thinking about adjusting my stop loss to better match the current market condition.

I’ll keep monitoring the situation and decide whether to stick to my original plan or adjust based on what the market going.

Just a quick update on a trade I was in last week. Last Friday, I was closely monitoring my trade when I decided to make an adjustment to my TP. From 1.33789, I moved it to 1.34221. Turned out to be a good move. The price actually hit my adjusted TP before it changed direction and went up to the 1.35800 level.

For this week, I’ve entered a long trade on USDCAD at 1.36404 with a stop loss at 1.35216 and a take profit at 1.37770. As of now, the current price is trading near my entry point. I’m keeping a close eye on this trade and will make any necessary adjustments if needed.

An update on my trade from last week. I entered a long position at 1.36404 with a take profit set at 1.37770. Yesterday, I decided to adjust my take profit to 1.37500 because I noticed the price was struggling to make it up to 1.37770.

My trade hit the adjusted take profit and it’s a win for this trade. I might not have reached my initial goal, but it’s still a profit and I’m good with it.

Another quick update about my trade for this week. So yesterday, my long entry position was triggered at 1.37400. My take profit is set at 1.38700, and my stop loss is at 1.36200. Right now, things are looking good as the price is currently at 1.37777.

I’ll be closely monitoring this trade, trying to stick with the plan, and hoping for a successful trade.

Well, my previous trade from a few weeks back didn’t quite go as planned. I got stopped out of this trade as my SL at 1.36 level got hit.

Life’s been a bit busy lately, so I haven’t had much time to focus on a new trade. It was probably a good thing also to take a break from that losing trade.

But now, I’m monitoring this pair hoping to find a good opportunity this week.

Just a quick trading update. Last week, I went into a long position at 1.35771. Got my take profit set at 1.37000 and a stop loss at 1.34534. So far, my trade is still up and I’ll just continue to monitor my trade.

I got stopped out of my previous trade again. That’s it for me this year. Time to take a break and enjoy the holidays.

Good luck to those still trading till the end of the month!

1 Like

HNY! This is my first trade for 2024. Still trading the same pair which is the USDCAD. I noticed that the price bounced at the support level around 1.33500. I decided to open a pending long order at 1.34000 with take profit at 1.3550 and stop loss at 1.32500. My entry was triggered, and the current price is at 1.33855. I remain optimistic about a potential upward movement but will closely monitor and consider adjustments if it goes the other way.

1 Like

Quick update on my first trade of 2024. So, after setting up my long order at 1.34000 on USDCAD, I decided to adjust my TP to 1.35300. It took a bit of time, and honestly, I almost forgot about it with a busy schedule. But good news it hit my target profit! Feeling satisfied with how it turned out. Now, I’m looking to get into another possible good entry.

1 Like