My trading journal

I forgot to post my trade last week, so here it is. I went short at 1.35724, had my TP set at 1.35408. It almost hit my TP but then the price went to the other direction. I decided to close it at 1.35605 with a small profit.

For this week, I entered long at market price 1.35619, so far price is moving favorably. I will continue to monitor this and decide if I should close the trade manually or wait for my TP to hit.

Just wanted to give a quick update on my previous trade. I decided to stick to my plan and wait for my take profit (TP). My trade was closed last week with the TP being hit at 1.36101.

1 Like

It’s been a while since my last trade update. Today, I opened a pending short order at the price of 1.36875, with a TP at 1.36045 and a stop loss at 1.37720. The set price was reached after a few hours. Currently, the trade remains in profit. I will continue to monitor it closely and aim to reach my set TP.

Just an update about my USD/CAD trade last week. I decided to close the trade early. Even though the price went down even more after I closed it, I still made a profit of 24 pips.

I’m watching the chart right now and trying to look for a possible good trade. It seems like the USD/CAD price is going down today, which is the opposite of what happened yesterday.

1 Like

That makes sense. The US indices are up a lot, today, after the scheduled news, so you’d expect the USD to be falling,

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing it out! :slightly_smiling_face:

For my trade this week, I entered a long position yesterday on USD/CAD at 1.36624 after the price bounced back from the 1.36539 support level. My stop loss is at 1.36037, with a take profit target at 1.37386.

As of now, my trade remains active, and I’ve decided to adjust my take profit slightly lower than my initial target.

Just hit my adjusted take profit at 1.37296, that’s a 67.7 pips profit.

1 Like