My Trading Log

That’s exactly the kind of behavior I was asking for instead of getting an infraction.

And if the only result is nothing or another infraction then I’ll delete my contributions myself. It’ll probably take a while, but hey that’s what sick leave is for right :smiley:

I’m serious here. I don’t deserve this and I’m not having it.

Maybe we need to think like a lawyer here…

The rules say… “Disagreements are allowed. Flaming is not. Blatant attacks on any trader are grounds to have you BANNED from the forum. Also, inappropriate language or subject matter will not be tolerated. That includes foul language, or content of a sexual or discriminatory nature.”

You didn’t attack a [B]trader[/B], you attacked a [B]spammer[/B]! Yes, you broker the rules, but the spirit of the rule is to stop members from flaming and being rude to each other. Spammer are not traders, and they are not members of the Babypip’s community. They are people (or computer programs) that sign up, make a few posts advertising their products, then never come back.

Spammers add nothing of value to the community. Can we get some leniency here, admins??

If it comes to it please don’t delete your contributions! That only hurts the newbies that won’t be able to read them in the future…

o99016mh

Rise above it, lifes too short. ‘Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools’. :smiley:

I will work behind the scenes to try to resolve this situation.

I know you are a professional, a surgeon.
And therefore, you have very high standing and are a person of high principles.

You are also Swedish - and I am Dutch.
So, being European, I know how you feel.
I have received infractions too - so what?

A [U]real infraction[/U] would be if you did something wrong in your dentistry!!

Now here in Australia, we say, “she’ll be right mate - don’t get uptight about it”

Australians, are generally, an easy going people. :smiley:

So hang on for now. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

That’s precisely how I look at it as well. Besides, I would never make such a post if I wasn’t absolutely certain that the thread is going to be deleted swiftly anyway.

I got the response today from admin. In a picture: a brick wall to bang your head against. :mad:

This was never some silly pissing contest for me, I really just felt I had been treated wrongly and I still think so.
I haven’t decided what to do yet.
I said I would be off and I tend to stand by my word but then again I’d miss you guys so maybe I’ll swallow my pride, after all R.Carter is quite right about the shortness of life.

To Tymen, Phil and R.Carter - a big thank you guys!

Do stay!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You will get to deal with the future trolls!!

It can be a lot of fun seeing what stupid antics they get up to!!

See if anyone can better mp6140!!

It also toughens you up - which is needed for trading!! :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

I’m in a hurry right now, just saw it and wanted to quickly post this.

Everything is fixed and I send out a heart felt thank you to BP admins who listened to me. They have proven again what I’ve thought since i came here - they are indeed wise.

I’m glad this is over and I’m really happy!

I do understand that it was inappropriate of me to respond as I did to spam posts and I do not want anyone to think that I was right and Bp were wrong. That was not the issue at all. I guess that’s my way of apologizing for my part in it.

History now! Let’s move forward.

o99016mh

Good decision… I’d buy you a beer… but I’ll be buggered if I’m going to Sweden to do it! :D:D:D

o990l6mh

I am glad this has been sorted out. :D:D

Good to see you stay. :slight_smile:

Now…you’ve got 10 infractions left again.
Use them wisely :stuck_out_tongue:

I absolutely will, I plan to watch as they’re covered with dust over the years… Maybe I can sell them on ebay as I don’t plan on using any of them :smiley:

I’d be happy to buy you all a beer, it’s just that Sweden is a pretty sad place when it comes to domestic beer.

When I’m a millionaire I’ll fedex you all a bottle of the best beer there is. (And I’ll have to find out which that is since I’m actually not exactly a beer expert.)

o99016mh

Ahh theres your problem right there! Beer is an esstential FX ingredient strangely not covered in the ‘School of Pipsology’.

I find my win ratio goes through the roof when I’m ‘three sheets to the wind’ only problem is I see twice as many charts on the monitors! :D:D:D

A funny quote that sort of fits in here: “Great bars at great locations”

That’s what it’s all about!

o99016mh,

Really glad you’re here to stay. I have been on this forum for a couple of years now (mostly behind the scenes lurking), and have always found you posts illuminating, well mannered, refreshing and sprinkled with a heavy dosage of common sense.

Keep up the good work!

BTW even if your beer is c**p at least you have some of the most beautiful women in the world to look at. It isn’t all bad. :smiley:

Mickey.

That’s only cos his beer is crap and he has “beer goggles”.

No, it’s true! We do have some of the prettiest women in the world!

Speaking as someone from the UK, I like the irony of someone from these same isles with a Spanish beer as his interweb persona dissing another country’s beer! :smiley:

Still it could be worse - we could be talking American beers! :eek:

RED EAR

Very good. You have a point. :smiley:

As its the weekend I suppose we can be off topic? Errr… oh yea we already are hehe. Theres a very good brewery down the Chiswick road in London ‘Fullers’. Being from London, Sanmiguel probaby knows it? With a bar each side. They will give you a tie if you can drink 6 pints of ESB (extra special brew) I know, I have err… one or two. :slight_smile:

When I checked in on my charts Friday night I saw that most of my trades had turned into profit and I decided to close everything out in order to be able to reassess the charts with a “flat” mind this weekend.

So far this month, in spite of lack of time and continued direction less markets, I’m up 1.1%

I’m going to have a long hard look at the charts tomorrow and see what if any opportunities we have for the coming week.

The only open positions I have are the ones I placed on IBFX/Currensee, where I’m short EUR/AUD and EUR/NZD. I’m going to check up on that tomorrow of course to see if I still wish to be in, or if I should be looking for as good a exit as possible.