Need help in selecting broker

Hi all i’m from UAE and new to forex trading. When ever i search online for brokers so many lists are coming and it’s just confusing for me to select one. Can anyone help me to choose one broker, some of them i found good are:

1. ADS Prime
  2. XM
  3. FBS
  4. IC Markets
  5. FxPro
  6. Hot Forex
  7. FXCM
  8. eToro
  9. Plus500

Can someone help me to choose any of these or any others which are good.

Unfortunately for you, this is basically a forum for new traders, so things may get more confusing.

Best you can do is conduct some due diligence yourself, its your money at risk so you need to satisfy yourself with your choice.

Check where/if the brokers are regulated (not registered or licensed), then check the regulating authority to see if there are any warnings about them.

Disregard anyone regulated in Cyprus or some off-shore island.

That should help whittle them down to a small, manageable number that you can consider opening a demo account with

1 Like

Sorry bro, this is a new trader’s forum. Here we discuss different terms and good or bad site. I cannot suggest any broker from your given list. I think no trader are going to do this here. If they do they might blocked. But what you can do is, you just try each of this brokers demo platform one by one. According to the result you can select the best one. By the way what is your trading style? It is also important.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I’ll try each brokers that’s better i guess. Thanks for the reply.

Well I’ve read a lot of negative comments about eToro, so that might need to be crossed off your list.

1 Like

Yes I checked it. I also didn’t like it now. Too much complicated

1 Like

Hello Shinenazeer,

Welcome to the forum! Let me know if you have any questions about trading with FXCM.

Jason

1 Like

I think first to remember to investing money on certain brokerage, better only spent money that afford to lose, so if something occured like as margin call account, or as broker blocked your account etc, from these list I am ever trying FBS, not yet another one, but only trying use bonus 123 that offered, I can making huge profit but because to withdraw profit must deposit to account trading and start trading on certain lot size hence I am leaving these broker

Personally I use JAFX. Check to see if you can use them in your country but if you can then I would 100% recommend them.

1 Like

This is not a good way of selecting trading broker! Use broker section of this forum; besides you can use popular Review sites like FPA; EarnForex etc.

1 Like

Exactly , agree with you. This is not appropriate please to ensure brokers performance. You need to go on broker discussion at every popular Forum. Hope, you will get the right answer from others.

1 Like

You have to select your trading broker according to your requirement; not based on their trading offers and features! So, find out your requirement first then go for it manually.

well let’s shorten that list by saying this

e toro will scam you
so will plus 500

FROM THIS LIST i would recommend you to look only at

FXCM
IC MARKETS

i wouldn’t even consider the rest

but IT’S YOUR CHOICE at the end of the day

1 Like

Actually problem practically for the newcomers. Generally we always rate the top financial and reputed brokers but their trading requirements is not suitable at all for beginners level. that’s why they failed to survive in here and choose others.

Like someone else said - just use demo of every broker available in your country and then decide what is the best for you. It’s your money and it has to be your choice.

Using an unregulated broker? Good luck, you’re on your own when it all goes wrong.

By using only demo account that’s not possible at all to ensure brokers performance. There are lots of different between demo and live performance.

1 Like

Trade in every broker in own country is a long term process and almost impossible. it is more appropriate to make short list of broker by their credibility and good reviews. We can get help from FPA when checking trader’s real reviews.

Don’t listen to anyone who advises you one particular broker. Know how to choose according to your considerations. For example, analyze the working period, reviews, regulations and speed of withdrawal.