Need help to create scalping EA

Hello programers
Could someone help me create EA witch is based on scalping
Timeframe 1min
Indicators
Ema 50
Ema 20
Ema 8
Double CCI with ema ( histogram 79, Line CCI 21 )
Buy condition
When price crossed 50 Ema
CCI histogram above 0
CCI line above 50 level
Sell condition
When price crossed 50 Ema
CCI histogram below 0
CCI line below 50 level
Stop loss is 10 pips
After takin a trade if CCI line crosses 0 line to opsite side than a trade, trade needs to be closed. If proofit is 10 pips or more this condition set to false.
After 10 pips trade must be set to BE
I dont know if its possible but trade needs to be tracked by 50 Ema. Like every candle SL neds to be adjusted on 50 Ema.

Its simple scalping technique but I’m trading it manualy and get good results from it. I’m trading this only london session. I know nothing about programing and if someone has a bit of time to help me I would be veary thankfull

Template and indicators

indicators.zip (9.31 KB)

not bad, what kind of results are you getting?

Hello
You can look here there is all the stuff
Janqie “MadScalper” 1min trading - Page 21 @ Forex Factory

When you say “CCI histogram above 0” … are you reffering to “CCIHistogramUpBuffer”… ?

Also

“CCI line above 50 level”? Here Trend CCI or EntryCCI?

I have the EA almost ready… just need those two clarifications…

it’s good to see there are people willing to help others out on this forum.

lets hope this is a success.

I have this EA running on a demo account since yesterday and have got 3 profit trades of about 20 pips…

janqie: please answer those 2 doubts… so that this could be completed correctly…

Hello nikunjd

First of all thank you veary much for your help! :wink:
When I say CCI histogram above 0 I mean Trend CCI above 0

And CCI line is Entry CCI ( That yelow line )

Also wanted to ask if this EA can have 3 levels of time Like.
True or false
Start EA from x.00 to x.00 (current gmt)
True or false (If true enable after 1 level)
Start EA2 From x.00 to x.00
True or false (if true enable after 2 level )
Start EA3 From x.00 to x.00
If time ends all orders closed if proofit or loss
Its becouse There can be news and I am not trading 10 min before and after news. If EA is left to work alone I think it will help to protect proofits

Thank you veary much hope you to have some morre proofit with this one
and cant wait to test it :slight_smile:

Hi,
The “line” CCI is the EntryCCI (or fast CCI - 21)
The “histogram” CCI is the TrendCCI (or slow CCI - 79)

I don’t think you need to use the buffers…(which I don’t think you can use with iCustom anyways cause it’s not an extern input paramter)…just use the basic iCCI function and test for the slow CCI to be above/below 0.

:slight_smile:

Thanks for help Sweet pip;)

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

I was thinking that perhaps what else should be included in the EA is to instruct it to only take trades during the time of day/session you usually trade…which is mainly the later part of the London, and early US session isn’t it?

Hi Janqie,

Attached is the EA… You can test it and let us know.

Few points which I added:

1. Magic Number so it doesn’t mess up with other orders
  2. Will work on 4/5 points brokers
  3. Trailing Stop by 2 PIP
  4. All the orders it opens will have a comment “Trend - CCI - Go Long” or “Trend - CCI - Go Short” (This helps me in identifying the owner of order)
  5. Trailing Stop will be adjusted on each tick, everything else would work when a new bar is created.

Hope it helps.

You may have to change the name of the indicator file, either in the code or in expert properties. “extern string CCIFileName=“TrendCCI”;”

This is just a first version, If you find any thing missing, let me know, will modify this further.

Also: Please give the exact time frames you would like this EA not to work and close all open orders.

Regards,
Nikunj

Hey Nikunj
Thanks for EA but I cant get it work somehow.
I get this messege:
[B]2010.08.27 10:29:04 2010.08.27 08:28 Cannot open file ‘C:\Program Files\MetaTrader Admiral Markets AS\experts\indicators\TrendCCI.ex4’ on the EURUSD,M1[/B]
Maby do you know how to solve this?
I tryed to change name of EA or in expert properties but no luck

Hi Janqie,

You have to change the name of the indicator filename parameter… I think you have it as “Trend CCI”…

Regards,
Nikunj

I thought it was named “[B]!!!DoubleCCI-With_SMAv79.21[/B]”…?

see image… check the name of indicator in your editor and set the value in CCIFileName parameter… ignore the “.mq4” extension…

I was going by the mq4 file name in the zip file jangie provided at the beginning of the thread. However, you’d have to rename that file (and compile it) and make the input parameter match it, or vice versa…

Sett Pip, Janqie - Is it working for you guys now?

Ok got it working now.
Realy nice looking
Entry points veary good
exit on entrycci also
Want to ask you if you can create extern Take Proofit and sl so it could be set by hand
I have tested it for today and last trade was taken 7.10 GMT and no trades from there. Maby time can be set from 8 Gmt to 11 gmt or also it could be set like extern so it could be modified by winter and summer times.
But first version is veary good. Great work!