Need help to create scalping EA

Janqie - Thanks for confirming that entry and exists are as per strategy.

Will make SL and TP extern parameter.

Regarding time, do you want trading in those hours only or not to do trading in those hours… please confirm…

I am also testing it on a demo a/c…

cheers !

Yes Im trading only from london open 3 hours also it coulf be from NewYork open 3 hours.
So trading only in those hours.
Its becouse london 3 hours after open usualy get slower and choppy market can ocur.
Thanks man

got it… will post the new version tomorrow… meanwhile, if you notice any issue in EA kindly notify me for fix…

I will think about what else could be in this EA and write here.
Thank you for your work!
Cheers

Janqie: what would you like TP to be?

I think 20 pips would be ok but beter if it would be extern so it could be ajusted wile optimazing

Few Enhancements:

1. TP added
  2. Made variables extern for optimization
  3. Added Trading Time Start and End Hours
  4. Some minor fixes…

Janqie: Kindly share the optimization results.

Cheers !

Is it normal that pipware minicharts overlap the main chart ? How to avoid this ?
thanks.

Its good to see all the help going on in this forum. Thanks for sharing!:smiley:

Guys help me out here.
I still didnt understand what to do for getting this EA working.
What name should I change exactly?

Thanks for helping and sharing!!!

you first need to install the indicator Janqie uploaded in his initial request… than use this EA with the indicator’s file name…

Ok. I downloaded the indicators but still it doesnt work.
I put “!!!DoubleCCI-With_SMAv79.21.ex4” and changed its name to "TrendCCI"
but the other file is madscalper - janqie.tpl and I dont know what to do with it.

I’m now getting error in MT4 says : Cannot open file ‘C:\Program Files\Meta Trader - Forex Place\experts\indicators\MadScalper.ex4’ on the GBPUSD,M1

What to do?

Thanks!

the janqie.tpl is a template and should go in your templates folder. Then when you open your chart, you’d also open the template which will setup the chart with the associated indicators and formatting.

The EA also goes in the experts folder, not the experts/indicators folder.

:slight_smile:

Ok I put the “madscalper - janqie.tpl” in templates folder but when I try to test the EA in strategy tester I’m still getting the:

“Cannot open file ‘C:\Program Files\Meta Trader - Forex Place\experts\indicators\MadScalper.ex4’ on the GBPUSD,M1”

Thanks.

Where did you get madscalper.ex4 from?..I thought the EA was named Trend_CCI_Expert…

The EA is named Trend_CCI_Expert :S
I dont know why I got error saying madscalper :S

EpoXi - You are doing something terribly wrong, kindly go through the MT4 documentation on how to use use its various features…

Maybe if you will explain what I’m doing worng I can understand and stop doing that - what do you think?

This is very interesting, anyhow I am new to FX and wanted to grow from here. Can you please share additional results.

I have FXCM (usa) account which takes about 2.5+ pips spread for EURUSD. Do you guys know who is the best broker with less spread, I am thinking of ‘IamFX’ !!

Hi, I too got above type of error.

Here is how I resolved:
Initially I was not loaded template in my trade running chart.

I loaded template in the running chart. (ensure you have copied Janqui given template to templates folder).

Initiated again Trend_CCI_Expert EA (i.e. attach to chart).

I just loaded on my demo account (IamFX). This is my first EA, I am very newbie to Forex thanks to babypips, I gone through their school and exploring ideas. Thanks to all, you guys are genius.