Need help to create scalping EA

Tried the EA seems loosing most of the time ?

I also noticed same, may be because last week was almost flat… janqi: any thoughts…

Yes. Last week I ran for last two days, Out of 6 trades only one win. Net loss $10. After quick analysis, increased SL and TP.

Hi everest07,

did you notice any improvements after change SL/TP?

Hi nikunjd,

I tried for couple of days in last week with increase in SL & TP, EA initiated but no trades. I suspect I changed code in some places (compiled with 0 errors) might caused issue. Again I downloaded your code just changed SL & TP and Trade hours set to false to trade for entire day. Ok, update you soon.

I have been trading this system of janqie manual and really love it, what I see on your designing EA is that you loose out on a lot of trades when the pair is in more of a downtrend when the “Trend CCI” is suppose to be above “0” which is not the case however the “CCI Line” for entering does in fact provide you with more entry signals when the EA won’t open the trade because the “Trend CCI” is still red when manually you could have opened a long trade again with “CCI Line” confirmation but not on “Trend CCI” confirmation. Hope I explained this the way I want to bring it forward.

The other thing is, I see the default time setting is 9-13, should we leave it as such. Glad I found the EA, not to be glued to the screen so much. :slight_smile:

Ok well it seems that I don’t get any trades with the EA so far? Where is janqie, seems the support is also blown away by the wind?

as title, indid double woodies cci,
dowloading link is

1. price under 21ema open short only, if above 21ema open long position only
  2. under rule 1. case double woodies cci up cross -180 open long, if cross down 180 open short
  3. TF from 5-30mins
  4. full time trading 24hours sl 10-15pips and tp 15-25pips

link as http: //codebase.mql4.com/3960]DoubleCCI_Woodies - MQL4 Code Base

Hey do you have the source of the EA? Seems to be unavailable

Cheers