Need scalping stratégies

Hello everyone.
I need some winning EUR/USD scalping strategies. I have made the effort to read the beginner’s books and tutorials but I don’t have any winning strategies for real trading yet. Please help me.
Thank you🙏

welcome to the forum, Fred! :sunglasses:

i think the problem here (and maybe the reason nobody has yet replied to your thread, which i see has now “fallen off the front page”?) is that these are actually conflicting requests

if you have no winning strategies yet for real trading (and you’re far from alone, there!), you need a scalping strategy like you need a hole in the head: trying to scalp, especially at this stage (and maybe even at later stages, too) would be a way of steepening even further the already-steep mountain in front of you and worsening your chances of productive progress

please don’t take it the wrong way, but i’m honestly wondering which ones, and i’m alarmed that wherever you’re sourcing your educational material, it’s apparently left you with the impression that finding a scalping strategy will be a solution to your problem, when in reality it’s overwhelmingly likely to be the exact opposite

tell us a little more about your experience to date, and what’s left you with this impression, perhaps? possibly someone will be able to help you out or at least direct you to more helpful information

sorry that your first reply here probably isn’t what you hoped for, but i’m afraid it is what it is …

2 Likes

Try you luck in this library

Forex Strategies & Systems Revealed (forex-strategies-revealed.com)

1 Like

While I understand your interest in finding winning EUR/USD scalping strategies, I should say that I do not offer scalping strategies it is risky

1 Like

Hi, my three pesos, don’t touch scalping strategies when you are new in trading. Regards Greg

1 Like

Thank you for your advice. I take good note

1 Like

OK I will try. Thank you

Alright what can I do then? I have a desire to be a professional trader. How can I achieve this? Your advice

Ok I understand.What Can I do now?
Your advice

hello my friend
i think you come here for the 1st time and i am not sure it is your 1st time trading or no
but if it is your 1st time try not to scalp
you mush handle lots of stress and it is really hard, do not look for that and try to choose another system for now

Well it’s your life and while scalping trades is probably better for pro traders, which I happen to know two very profitable ones, it is a learning process, and very exhausting.

The first is a Frenchman on YouTube who scalps EUR/USD and who explains how he trades this.

The second is tradertom.com who scalps indices on his Telegram channel live when London and NY sessions open…

Both only trade for an hour of so each time. And both are long term profitable. I suggest you include this as part of your journey to success.

BTW, I only scalp small scalping indicies lot sizes for amusement when I have nothing better to do.

1 Like

try “william Fractials” indicator, open position on the opposite way of fractal, when its formed, and close your position when the next candle is closed.

OK give me the link Please

1 Like

Personally I use moving average and trend lines combination and they work really cool.

use william’s fractials. its an indicator, when one candel is marked as fractial, open position to the opposite direction and put ur SL on the top of the fractal. your entry is the close of the candle which is formed after the fractal. If you do it, please let me know about the outcome, it helped me get a good money puta eurusd.

can the fractal symbol still “repaint” during the candle after that one?

actually a fractal shows a candle that has scored a higher high, or a lower low comparing to the candles that come before and after its self, so fractal is formed when the next candle is closed. I wish I got what you exactly mean, or if i didn’t, just tell me. I will explain again.

1 Like

ah, ok - thanks … i was thinking it was two candles before and after itself (in which case it could still repaint during the next-but-one candle)

I think its only one, yet I’m not 100% sure, even if its 2, it would be enough to place your order on the close of the first candle that comes after it.

1 Like