Never pay for advice or education

It is a good thread about Forex. Knowledge is the basic need of Forex .

There is a line from one of my all time favorite movies A Beautiful Mind.

" Conviction is a luxury of those on the sidelines"

That is a great line. In this instance Pizza and others would be refered to as those on the sidelines. Or in other words there are fans in the stands and there are players.

So let us define these two different people.

Players- these are the folks that are willing to put themselves out there in public for all the world to see. They are not afraid of failure or losing. They know that by putting themselves out there that they will be ridiculed by some, but also praised by others. They have the stones to actually put themselves up for the public, Weather right or wrong.

Fan in the Stand- These are those that aren’t willing to put themselves out there in front of the public with any live trade calls. However they will mock anyone who does put themselves out there. They have no real skill at the game, thus why they are in the stands. They have no real skill at the game, but they sure talk a good game. They sure can yell and scream at the players from the stands.

Do you get the point Pizza? Put yourself out there my friend. Tell us how you are trading, what you are doing. Put yourself out there for all of us to see. Do you have the nuts to do that? Probably not you just like the view from the stands.

Remember the quate

" conviction is a luxury of those on the sidelines" You are on the sidelines Pizza. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.

Hey but atleast you have been on this site for a few years and have over 1500 posts. I guess that counts for something right?

OOPS did I just post that? I really hope Pizza doesn’t get butt hurt again and reports me.

[QUOTE=“LoneWolf Trader;520951”]

Do you get the point Pizza? Put yourself out there my friend. Tell us how you are trading, what you are doing. Put yourself out there for all of us to see. Do you have the nuts to do that? Probably not you just like the view from the stands.

Remember the quate

" conviction is a luxury of those on the sidelines" You are on the sidelines Pizza. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.

Hey but atleast you have been on this site for a few years and have over 1500 posts. I guess that counts for something right?[/QUOTE]

Click on my profile… Click on “threads created” … You will find my thread… You have my permission to use it as a model for your journal :wink: you’ve got a lot of trades to call before you get there…

Also since you think I’ve been here “a few years” you may want to look again at my “join date”… Lol

I stand corrected Pizza I did find your thread. My apologies your thread is pretty good. I question setting 10 pip take profits and 500 pip stop losses, but im not afraid to admit that you may not be one of the fans in the stand.

However you are still way off on your assessment of how long I have been trading. All in all though a really good thread you have going on.

Mr. LoneWolf, focus on your journal if I were you. Show there how you trade, your strategies, your technique, etc. If people will see the value of how you trade, if they think they will learn from you, willing to pay for it and wants to know more, they will come to you… But you have to show it first what you got going…

I think no one is bothering you in your journal. If you want to get attention and get traffic to check your thread out… Do it the right way… Not like this… Unless you only come here to bully then that’s different in which I have a little bit of that impression now about you base on your comments…you can always prove me wrong and that’s fine by me…

I do need a bit more explanation on 10 pip take profits, and 500 pip stops. That doesn’t seem like a good risk reward strategy.

So what was the difference in what I just did, and what others did coming into my thread and trashing me? Door swings both ways my friend. Anyways whatever I’m going dark again.

[QUOTE=“LoneWolf Trader;520962”]I do need a bit more explanation on 10 pip take profits, and 500 pip stops. That doesn’t seem like a good risk reward strategy.[/QUOTE]

Answered that in the first few pages of the thread.

[QUOTE=“LoneWolf Trader;520964”]

So what was the difference in what I just did, and what others did coming into my thread and trashing me? Door swings both ways my friend. Anyways whatever I’m going dark again.[/QUOTE]

You were breaking forum rules in your first thread… That is what the difference is… Lol hence you deserved the flaming.

We can discuss it over there Pizza no need to clutter this thread with it.

You got your second chance… The Mods haven’t ban your account… So go do your work… If I see you making comments like this, I myself will request to ban your account… You are just creating distraction…

So get to work… Do your thing… Nuff said…

Distractions are ok though in my thread right? I mean I could have banned you guys from my thread like others have done. However I didn’t, cause I don’t mind people with different opinions.

[QUOTE=“LoneWolf Trader;520970”]

Distractions are ok though in my thread right? I mean I could have banned you guys from my thread like others have done. However I didn’t, cause I don’t mind people with different opinions.[/QUOTE]

I do remember you telling people to leave if they weren’t staying on topic though lol

Some people will never feel that they have something, unless they pay for it. I have given things to people before, only to have them shelve it, and go out and buy one.

Now, something else for you to think about. Watch this video series: Million Dollar Traders (Full Series 1 of 3) - YouTube
It’s three parts, but well worth the time invested. You might learn something about yourself in the process. I did.

The success of the teacher isn’t a factor. It doesn’t MATTER how good the training is. (see “The Turtles”) Or the cost of the lessons. Or where the money came from to fund the account. Some people will just never be cut out for this gig. One on one classes with Warren Buffet wouldn’t help them.

EDIT: Keep in mind when I mean training, I mean legitimate trading courses. Like the Turtle Method, or the lessons the guys in the video were taught. I’m not speaking of the “Make A Million Overnight” type of advertised schlock.

I dont know how you lot even find time for trading, your all just bloggers not even interesting bloggers either.

[QUOTE=“Master Tang;520976”]Some people will never feel that they have something, unless they pay for it. I have given things to people before, only to have them shelve it, and go out and buy one.

Now, something else for you to think about. Watch this video series: Million Dollar Traders (Full Series 1 of 3) - YouTube
It’s three parts, but well worth the time invested. You might learn something about yourself in the process. I did.

The success of the teacher isn’t a factor. It doesn’t MATTER how good the training is. (see “The Turtles”) Or the cost of the lessons. Or where the money came from to fund the account. Some people will just never be cut out for this gig. One on one classes with Warren Buffet wouldn’t help them.[/QUOTE]

I found that series to be pretty fascinating as well… I found it at 9 o clock at night and lost quite a bit of sleep trying to watch it all the way through lol.

Oooooh… Lookout peeps, a serious trader is in the room… Appropriately named I might add.

Trading is not exactly a mentally strenuous activity… Sitting at home staring at charts is a worthless endeavor and a waste of life time.

I have my account on my phone. I taught myself to program (with the help of a few classy peeps), and wrote alerts that text me when the time is right. I’ve made trades on I-5 doing 75 mph (riding passenger of course), on the golf course, sitting at the beach, in restaurants, at my shop while working on my old man’s classic car, you name it.

If you haven’t figured out how you can have a life away from the charts, while not having ANY time away from the charts, don’t blame me…

It’s called multitasking ;)…

It’s called having a multiple monitor set up you idiot