New to the forum

Hello Everyone. My name is Abraham. Am from Nigeria and New to Forex. Been searching for a great place to learn until a friend who is into Forex connected me to this Site. This looks like a great community to be part of and l hope that we came all work this out together on this great quest/journey. Thanks everyone.

Greetings!
Glad you’ve joined this community

1 Like

hi. I am Simon Kibri ,I am from eritrea if u know it its a small country in the east africa .and now I am a new comer to all things to forex market as well as to the website. but I had a little info about it and I wad wondering how can I start how to become forex trader. now i am in angola ,luwanda came 1 month ago and searching how to do this here . I want and love this kind of work its easy and simple to start and best way to reach your goal .so members of this family pls help me and share me your experiance look like and what to do . think you for your guide

Well forex is definitely not “simple and easy”.

It takes alot of time and dedication to succeed or at least be consistent in profit…so are u willing to dedicate the time?.
Visit the Education section to Begin your journey… cheers.

I agree. i get immediately suspicious if a broker advertises itself as offering a “simple and easy” way to profit. It’s patently untrue and deeply unethical for them to claim so.

What’s up babypips! I’m Jmoney1 from southern U.S. Brand new to forex trading. I’m here to learn a new skill at something I think I will enjoy and excel at. Looking forward to achieving my interest and goals while challenging myself to become successful at what I love! More income! Looking forward to learning with you all. Best of luck

Welcome to the forum, Jmoney1!

Hi everyone.
I am from South-Africa and have been thinking about doing Forex trading for some time. I am totally new at it, and had no idea how or even where to start or where to get training.

A friend of mine told me about Babypips, so let’s see how it goes. I know it is not something you learn in a short while, but I am really excited to get started.

My ultimate goal is to learn day trading, so if there are any mentors out there, I would love to hear from you.

Ok but really who is your post referring to? I’m sorry but I just couldn’t wrap my head around it despite trying too hard. Maybe if I know this, I can read it with a different perspective.

@Midushi it would be better if you start with bigger timeframes. Scalping as a strategy can be difficult for newbies. Just my opinion.

Hey! New here too! Excited to get started and learn the ways!

Hi everyone. Currently hailing from St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands because of work. Originally from Minneapolis Minnesota USA. Hoping to shorten my learning curve through this training. Saw this site mentioned on a YouTube video so I figured I would check it out. Lots of people making it sound so easy but if it was that easy, everyone would be doing it. My goal is to one day replace my income from working to an income from online sources so I can travel anywhere and make money and not be tied down to any specific location. Let the learning begin!

Hello and welcome to Babypips forum!

Hi y’all. I’m Santiago from Bogotá, Colombia, a newbie eager to learn from FX trading. Currently I’m trading in IQ Option on binary. Haven’t fount my winning strategy, hopefully I’ll found it soon with all your help and tips.

Hi, all I am also new to this forum.

1 Like

Hi Guys my name is Wiseman . All the way from South African . Am in forex trading . Been hearing about this community hoping ill get all the answers and education I’ve been searching for ,for a long time . Thanks

1 Like

Hello, everyone, Olanrewaju is my name, but you can call me olatonice, am new here, I want to learn all that is involved to be a good forex trader.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Kingsley, an new to babypips, I was advise bu a friend that it’s a good think to joing if I want to make money big

Hi, I am interested in doing some trading! Trying to learn about Foreign Exchange, and this seems like a good place to start. I am a Broker/Realtor in Florida that is hoping to eventually phase out of having business dealings with people, especially on a face to face basis, what with Covid taking off again. Good luck to all, and happy learning!

I just want any to learn the art of trading