New trader need advice

NO kidding.

That was my EXACT point earlier on another thread.

1 Like

Oy. What are YOU talking about???

I was a fat ■■■■ when that first pic. was taken. For sure I’ve improved with age!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

Hey I agree, the Parmesan appeal (i.e. slowly maturing for the best flavour) is right where I am at :slight_smile: though if I lost weight I would probably turn into a 2D cartoon… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Full marks to @MrDE for the comedy value: this thread was pure genius.

An Oscar for Best Supporting Role goes to @eddieb and @dpaterso !!

1 Like

Can I tell you something honestly for nothing???

I have always been overweight. Until about three years ago. My dog got really sick and when she came home from the vet she could only have chicken and rice. So I started cooking chicken and rice for her every night. And soon it dawned on me that hey: this is the same food I like anyway. And that was that. Been eating chicken and rice since then and the rest is history.

Only reason I make this public: being overweight is something that really plagues some people to the extent that it impacts on their psyche. It did me for most of my life. But no more.

2 Likes

Amazing what this thread has brought up!

Kudos to you for sharing that story, Dale. You know, a frend told me that his bodybuilder brother eats a load of chicken and rice on a daily basis to help muscle tone …oh, that, and more hours weight-lifting than any human being should endure! So I get how it worked for you too… I hope your Rottweiler is better now.

Thanks for sharing that feel-good story!

1 Like

MrDE ? - "Mister Germany " - :wink:

And how did YOU know about her??? LOL!!!

For what it’s worth:

Her and her brother’s birth is detailed in the archives around here. She’s over eleven years old now. But she’s lying here next to me as I type this. And she is my everything I’ll tell you.

1 Like

TURBONero… now there’s a name I haven’t heard in a long, long time…

Hey… don’t bring Australia into this… we have our own problems… not as FU as the rest of the world but trying hard to catch up…

2 Likes

Hey - I’ve got mates on another site - Not allowed to grow your own 'baccy - tax stupid on booze - trying to ban “the red pill”

You’re pretty much there mate ! :wink:

1 Like

Hey… Andrew Bolt is one of the good guys… It was all the other leftist media that tried to shut her down…

Yep… try and grow your own baccy or distil your own booze here and expect a visit from a swat team… hut, hut, hut, hut…
Our tax office (ATO) has more power than the federal police… and wields it like a blunt instrument…

We’re back to the days of Sherbrooke Forest… don’t pay your taxes and I’ll throw you off your land…
The only thing that has changed in 300 years is the systematic efficiency of taking more money from the people for less and less services…

1 Like

I know mate - It’s a brilliant film - you wanna watch it :wink:

Think you have trouble ? We have 500 MPs, nearly 700 “Lords” - all getting paid (er -quite a lot !) - yet all they do is take instruction from unelected people nobody has ever heard of in the “EU” and pass them into “Law” - They’re SH*T scared we do “BREXIT” - because they don’t even know HOW to make decisions !

From your recent elections - it seems your peple are starting to “wake up” and just say - as we are - “HELL NO !”

It’s great to see the “people” - All over the world - starting to say - “Now Earn your keep and damn well do as we say !” :sunglasses:

1 Like

Stop drinking milk and start drinking beer, my dear friend.

1 Like

Dont need to understand a word, the pics tell the storry

1 Like

New trader should always copy and learn from experienced or veteran. Don’t risk your money and don’t aim too big. Just start small and gain exp, you will know when it’s the right time to build a system over time.

Somebody owes me money.

3 Likes

Yes i should not risk my 1.89 USD. After all its my life savings. Thank you so much for your vulnerable advice mister bot

1 Like

Everytime I think SWAT… A bit of Aussie Nostalgia… Mick Dundee before he was Crocodile Dundee.

Wouldn’t get this on air anywhere in the world these days, a young(er) Paul Hogan… Cpt. Leo Wanker.

1 Like

you don’t need to study for ten years before going LIVE, that’s crazy lol I think he meant you still need to be studying and better your craft throughout your journey

Copy trading is not a way to extend your trading journey. If you are planning to earn extra money as a part term trader, then it can be an alternative. But if you are coming here with the aim of becoming a full time trader, then try to develop your mentality to survive as a real fighter.