New trader need advice

This thread serves exceptionally good to attract and identify the bots used by babypips to create particpations rates.

Can we make a new threat where we write down all their names so people know they are talking/interacting with computers?

3 Likes

Your path is unique combination of trial and errors. This is the only way you can find holy grail and find working strategy. Nobody knows exclusive recipe for profits :slight_smile:

Now that’s plan

Probably be an absolute maximum of ten of us left!!! LOL!!!

2 Likes

damn!!! WTF happened? yesterday you were much much much more sexy and blonder :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

I went to bed drunk as a sailor and blond and sexy and woke up looking like that and not feeling too good!!! LOL!!!

I see the mods. put a stop to all the fun!!! LOL!!!

2 Likes

Hello again my very good friend!
It makes me very, very sad to see you missing the sexy blonde lady person. But do not worry for, as your very bestest special friend, I may have a most splendid solution.
For, you see, another of my dear friends (although not as dear a friend as your good self) has got the most beautiful sister who I would gladly make your acquaintance with. Here is a very sexy photo of her. You will see she is a wealthy lady with very nice car so will not be spending your money. But it would be nice if you could send my friend some small money as his grandmother needs an expensive operation.

One last thing my dearest friend and brother. Thank you for giving me your address and so on and so forth, but you forgot to tell me your sweet mothers maiden name.
I hope to send you your money very soon and then you can get very rich quickly

2 Likes

Forget systems and use your brain, to be more precise just know what everyone else is thinking it paints a clearer picture.

Good luck with that.

But to put this into perspective:

I myself have always been a contrarian trader. But I can tell you based on something I’m doing now (detailed on my threads so will not bore here with the details) profit can be made either way. Fact of the matter is (and assuming it was indeed possible to always know what everybody else is thinking): we cannot all be contrarians and go against the crowd because if everybody was doing the same thing well then it’s obvious we’d all be doing the same thing (say that fast twenty times).

1 Like

That is the idea bro, not everybody knows it… But let me remind you that the movement you see on you charts is a direct reflection of what most people are thinking. A commodity is only worth as much as people think it’s worth, applies to currency too.

1 Like

But this is my argument as to why people stick with this spot FOREX thing.

And I am not trying to be facetious here in any way. shape, or form. But I really just don’t see how it’s possible to make money in the long run. You are in effect trading blind. At very least if you’re trying to trade intraday or are day trading anyway. At any given split second point in time: I can tell what the sentiment is in the stock market, how many stocks are going up vs. going down, whether there is buying pressure or selling pressure, and even when there is short term exhaustion in a move in order to fade such move. And it works like clockwork on a daily basis. And what’s more: at any given point in time you have a pretty good idea whether you should be trading with a contrarian view or going with the market. There’s very little to no guesswork involved.

Other than the capital required because of much lower to almost no leverage and having to spend about $150 USD per month for the data: I just don’t see why anybody would even attempt to pursue trading anything other than Equities and Commodities. I’m pretty sure people think I just say this for the sake of saying it or because I could never make any money in all of these years trading spot FOREX (the latter part being 100% true). But the proof of what I’m saying is right in front of me every single day. There is just so much PERTINENT information available to guide a trader and which you simply do not have in the spot FOREX market.

And really: I’m not by any means knocking spot FOREX traders. And from what I can tell there’s a few (a VERY few mind you) that seem to be able to make money. But I can tell you: it is WAY more difficult.

2 Likes

nono, mrde was a name which your highness, lord pipstradamus, himself gave me. my old name was so freaking awesome that people seeing it got blinded like looking into the sun, so he had to change it in order for not making the forum implosde

wait wait wait!! stop right there!!

what u talking about?? my broker told me that with trading forex i will be millionaire within a couple of days!! all i have to do is sell my house my car my wife (if somebody wants her) and put all that money into my brokers account and push a few buttons!!!

do you want to tell me now that such a highly credible institution in simbabwe with 1 full and 2 part-time employees is LIEING TO ME???

bro dude doooooooddd i dont believe you! :expressionless:

give proof prof prof proof :joy:

and when you gave proof i want a proof of that proof.

and when proof of proof arrived then i want the opinion of someone else supporting your proof and when that other dude gave his opinion i want the proof to his opinion as well!!!

2 Likes

@Falstaff, @dpaterso,

MrDE in a previous life was MrDic&… for a day or two. The mods chopped it off.:grimacing:

Before he accidentally blinded someone with it…

2 Likes

You cannot beat this ■■■■. It’s 26 minutes into the trading day and I just closed out for 410. Market opened, ticks were positive, advancing issues BY FAR exceeded the number of declining issues at the open, go with the flow. put/call ratio lined up, done. Now wait for tick extremes to short into a pivot.

1 Like

@dpaterso - Exactly what I needed to hear today… and it jives with my morning reading. Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

Ohhhh myyyyyy maaaayyyyyyyyyyy goooodddd gaaawwwwddd

She is so sexy! Where i come from we no have ebony wood. I love that. I will be the coolest guy of kazakhstan!

My ex wife (who i sold to my neibour to fund my fx account with 2.99) was number two prostitute of all of kazakhstan. I really miss her. My sister is number 1 prostitute of kazakhstan.

This wonderfull beauty will top the image of me in glorious nation of kazakhstan!

Today when i saw your post i already celebrated with ny neibours!!

I showed off what a beauty i will have in future and told them that this is only thanks to my best friend i ever had in life eddieb!

My neibour, his name is fikret, he always in competition with me. When i buy newest ipod he buys newest ipod. He always after me. But now he saw what awesome friend i have and he can not have! I said him “ha-ha you can not have ebony beauty and you can not have friend eddieb!!”

Here i made a video for you so you see our celebration dance!

When you come to my glorious place in glorious nation of kazakhstan we will slaughter an entire pig for your welcome and do party for 3 days so entire glorious nation of kazakhstan will be proud and delighted, we will do life coverage on televition and this new invention they call intrrnat!

3 Likes

This one I’m staying WELL away from getting involved!!! LOL!!! Sorry to disappoint.

Would you feel better if I put @laramay back??? LOL!!!

1 Like

You shouldn’t copy anyone really and simply need to forget about some other systems or something like that even close. Please do watch all this anyway. Thanks in advance for doing all that. Use something which developed from your practice.

@dpaterso Your comments about trading forex markets are spot on…they are random for the most part and timing trades is almost impossible for someone wanting an investment out of this.

1 Like

Yeah its difficult for you! And it is you who didn’t make any money trading forex so because you quited don’t you say making money from spot forex is difficult, oh yeah one second it is but to you… To you just need to learn more and more.