Newbie making money daily

The forex market…in fact ANY market is represented by price marching through time.

It is not represented by time marching through price.

Thus the whole forex market is just represented by 2 elements and they are price and time…of which TIME is primary. Time is the important factor and price is immaterial.

95% of the players…the ones who lose money focus on getting in on the right price…so they end up ultimately losing all their money. These are the ones using charts and indicators and technical analysis and all the mumbo jumbo to get the right PRICE…hahaha…how little they know.

The remainder do not even look at price…they look at TIME.

Simply put…when it is the right time to go in… you go in at ANY PRICE…be it buy or be it sell…you buy at ANY PRICE or you sell at ANY PRICE.

PRICE is immaterial.

Can you say it is the same the other way ??..If you find the PRICE is right…can you go in at any TIME ??..you can’t because if you waited, the price would no longer be right.

So the secret to it all is in finding the right TIME to do a trade…NOT the right PRICE

So care to explain why in all your ‘profit’ screen shots you never show your open positions?

Why dont you do a screenshot of all your trades even the losers and dont say there arent any…

Do you not have an fxbook? where we can see your initial dpeosit, trades won etc?

This thread still going…:44:

I am now confused… In your OP post you said you are a newb and now you have 6 accounts to manage and given a title of Fund Manager :smiley: From 0 to hero in 3 months…you must be new Jesse Livermore, LOL :smiley:

Yeah, apparently the guy wins 100% of the time (which he can’t) yet somehow after three months still makes less in a day than I spend on my lunch.

Despite this he expects us to believe that apparently people are happy to throw money at him.

Amazing.

Time to blow this popsicle stand

I am much better than him by far

No…don’t expect anyone to throw money at us but hey they are lining up at the door. I guess they must be not as smart as you.

We are now reaching the stage where we will not be taking on any more people onboard.

Sorry not really had time to keep up with the thread recently, have you shown at any point your current open positions yet?

I would imagine that is starting to look quite nasty if your doing what everyone thinks you are doing even with the ceeseburger stakes your playing at.

Yes…sure. Let’s watch and see.

Somebody is very wrong and soon it will become apparent. Is it going to be you or is it going to be me.

Never a dull moment in this thread… Keeps getting better and better.

Yup…I like that

Just took 30 pips profit on all accounts…

Leftover profits from last week

Binary options have now been integrated into the system and the first binary options went into position on EuroZone open today.

Forex is like anything and everything else in business.

One rule sticks out like a sore thumb and that is…Those without the knowledge will always have to pay their money to those with the knowledge.

Just took more profits from the market…an admin here says I am not allowed to post my results here so if you want to find it you can go to FaceBook and I am not giving the page…you use your intelligence or you may have to pay someone for the knowledge.

6 accounts in all…would come to $138…that is ceeseburger to the high roller who scoffed at it.

Anyone fancy paying $138 for a cheeseburger ???

GUMP… Master001 has been trying to get hold of you for the past week. Switch on your phone. He will sponsor trading capital for you if you are serious about learning. You will be given a 30% profit sharing.

So you made a profit of $138 on 6 accounts?

Thats cute, I just closed my one trade on AUDCAD with a profit of $712, thats just over 4 days I hung on to the trade, where as yours seems you take profit as soon as it ocmes in…
Plank

Why don’t you link your account here https://www.myfxbook.com/ and than we can see what are you doing?

He won’t do this for you or anybody who asks…

I can almost put money on that he will say he does not know how to do this, and secondly why would he do this and show you the bad trades?