Newbie making money daily

Ah well…some will have to do the Buttering while others do the Flying…

[I]Con Artists Talk a Good Game and Make Promises[/I]

Scam artists often claim that their [B]investment opportunity has no risks and is guaranteed to make money[/B]. They are smooth talkers, but [B]rarely have financial statements or documentation about their company and investment venture[/B]. [B]Do not believe promises of high returns[/B] and do not rely on fancy Web sites or testimonials of quick riches. Demand offering documents and check with the Secretary of State’s Securities Department to [B]make sure the promoter is licensed and not barred from selling investments[/B].

Seems you fit in each of those sentences :slight_smile:

Btw. nice site @pipwoof :slight_smile:

We put out an advertisement in the local newspapers today and would expect some rush of investors coming in. Since we are illegal and certified a scam in certain quarters this would definitely attract the authorities. Singapore is a tightly regulated financial centre, the LARGEST FOREX MARKET in Asia and the 3rd largest in the world after London and New York.

You don’t get away with anything illegal here…in fact you don’t get away with anything that even remotely smell like illegal.

According to those quarters we would be sitting in jail soon. Hahahaha

Keep going bud, you can do it

The daily Forex volume in Singapore was $360 billion a day in 2013 so it will be about $400 billion or more by now.

We are sitting right in the middle of all this action and right where the money is.

Our office will be located at Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1

Actually I think you’ll find if you READ THE THING YOU HAVE JUST PASTED it is the survey of volume in October 2012, not 2013 at all.

It seems you are as crap at research as you seem to be at your business ventures.

At least try to get the basics right.

oh and another thing,

please paste the address of you ‘Office’ and company name when you open for business, I am sure the MAS would be interested in speaking with a ‘Fund Manager’ operating without a capital markets services or Financial Advisors license.

Oh yes…definitely we will and you can make your complaint directly to them

Babypippers who are in Singapore, you are welcome to visit once we get all set up

If anyone on here has watched South Park before, apparently this guy along with Stan and Butters have found imagination land

Yeah!!! I was like that 5 years ago. Oh pain, painful pain. Learned my lesson.

The market… forex market or otherwise… whichever market whichever currency is made up of ONLY 2 elements.

PRICE and TIME.

That is ALL.

If you can understand this you will realise that all the charts and all the indicators, gizmos and chart patterns mean absolutely nothing at all. It is only about PRICE and TIME.

95% of the market players use all the charts, indicators and what have you so that they can determine what PRICE to enter the market at.

5% of traders use a method to determine what TIME to enter the market.

Just understanding this can make a difference to your trading.

Determine the right PRICE to make an entry and 95% of the TIME you will lose.

Determine the right TIME to make an entry and your PRICE is always right and you will walk away with a profit…big or small…it will be a profit

I wanna to say something but that will cost me another warning and I could be banned.

You are by far one of the worse scammers out there

I have now heard on here, how you start using butterfly strategy in your trading, but then do not know how it works, then you get given how many accounts to look after while still not knowing how to use the strategy, then now you dont use charts or anything, but only time, seems you have come a long way since not knowing how a system works to gambling with peoples money…

How you are still on here is beyond me

And yes I await your sarcastic comment as this is obviously the only way you can communicate and bad mouthing people…

a newbie now become a fund manager??? LOL! You and Patrick Sim are really the same person. I wish BP would really delete this thread and ban this person since he lied about himself and pretend to be a newbie which learned from the butterfly thread before its got deleted. If he is not Patrick Sim, why would he not share his strategy?

I am sorry you lost this opportunity due to your own choosing.

We have just today had 2 traders meeting up to learn the strategy.

They each had to pay up $50,000 for the privilege. I had it for free…you had the same opportunity but you spurned it.

haha! pay $50,000? And why did you started this thread then? And why did you lied about yourself as newbie? who do you think will believe in you from this forum? You have blown my account already . Remember folks, he was the one traded my easy-forex account and blew it. Good luck to you if you still want follow him.

And now you resort to telling lies…hahahahahaha

You blew it BABY…you had a great opportunity and you BLEW it

so now its clear you are Patrick Sim the scammer. I was not the one who trade it. You are the one who trade it. Now you are really liar. You lied at first when you say you are just newbie who is making money from the Butterfly thread before he was banned. Now it turned out that you and Butterfly is the same person.

Great opportunity to lose money? That’s an opportunity no-one minds blowing surely?

And we have people coming in at $50,000 a piece.

There are smart people that see opportunity and then there are dumb ones who throw it away