Newbie making money daily

Can I start trading with $50 ? As I’m a new comer on trading system.
What about Binary options? Do you have any good tutorial for me?

[QUOTE=“Roseanne Garrison;622781”]Can I start trading with $50 ? As I’m a new comer on trading system. What about Binary options? Do you have any good tutorial for me?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can most of the brokers now a days can get u started with 50 dollars deposit. I use Fxcm and u can start with 50 dollars with them if u like.

Binary options seems to risky to me unless u know the fundamentals of the market which u get from following a trading system. Otherwise it’s just gambling to me in binary options.

You can start with trading made simple method which is easy to understand forex trading system on forex factory forum. I am not imposing my decision but if u want just check it out its free and people are nice and helpful on that thread.

Best regards

[QUOTE=“BabyButterFly;620953”] Sent you a PM…alternatively you can FaceBook search for the Butterfly Forex Group[/QUOTE] Hi, Please PM me as well, thanks

Hello, can you please pm me with the link and how I can join and learn

[QUOTE=“zhangshuo;623600”]Hello, can you please pm me with the link and how I can join and learn[/QUOTE]

Me too please

Babybutterfly, I sent you PM.

Pls pm me the link

This is a massive scam, he gets you to join a facebook group then wont give you any method/signals, just tries to get you to join their ‘managed accounts program or our crowd funding program.’

How this user is still allowed to post here amazes me, provides no use to anyone on this site. Just a guy blowing his own trumpet on his “Successful trades” and trying to get people to join a pyramid scheme hiding as a forex method

Thank you for your comment.

As this is a MASSIVE SCAM please let me know how many people have been scammed and how many billions have been scammed.

As you have personal experience of this scam…please let me know how much you have personally lost in this scam ?

Thank you

You’ve offered no real or reliable proof of being profitable.

You’ve don’t share or talk about your strategy.

You don’t even really talk about forex or trading.

All you seem to do is try to get people to follow you away from Babypips where you then apparently just try to get them to hand over money.

Fair assessment?

Dont be fooled by this guy.He is actually the same person as Patrick Sim aka Butterfly. He is using easyforex. When you fund your account he is earning commission. I have let him trade my $300 account while learning his strategy but its losing money since January. I asked him why he teached me different strategy different from what he is posting here and he said because I need a bigger amount for my account to become winner same as he is posting here. :frowning:

Look what happend to my account?

he is trading options using hedging strategy. buy/sell “put” and buy/sell “call” at the same time.

See! only $70 account with those winners but he needs bigger account for me to be the same winner. What a joke! Until now he never replied to my email. And his website is closed Hedge-fund.info

I dont want to link to any other forums here, but if you google the following:

patrick sim forex scammer

you will find a thread at the top of the google search results showing this guy has been at it for a good 5 years.

The only thing I personally have lost from this MASSIVE SCAM is my patience with this idiot

For all those complaining he did not explain his system properly, it really is quite simple:

Entry: hand over your money whenever you’re ready, no indicator or analysis needed
Exit: when you realise you’ve been scammed you go crying to your momma
Lot size: all you got
Leverage: your undeniable greed and even greater naivety

Basically you hand over your money, the butterfly system turns into a caterpillar and eats up all your money.

Did I get it right?

SERIOUSLY: not quite sure why guys get banned for the tone of their posts, while monkeys like this can happily keep on pushing the lemmings off a cliff…

The best thing to do, is to simply not reply to any threads like this and let them die off - if it is legitimately a scam and people aren’t just whining.
What do you expect to happen when you give your money to someone soliciting it on a thread designed to help beginners learn? C’mon people wake up.
The troll fire can’t burn without fuel, so don’t fuel it.

I actually think this guy and other scammers are performing a necessary service. There are really stupid people who need to lose their money to scammers as part of the learning process, that is the only way they will learn and have a possibility of progressing, because they are that stupid. It is impossible to protect these people from themselves, if they get tipped off to this scammer, they will find someone or some other way to lose there money on. It really doesn’t take anything more then a slight amount of common sense to see through this guy or any other scammer. For those stupid enough to fall for scams like this, they deserve it and hopefully they either learn from it or quit. The type of newbie who falls for this type of scam actually causes more damage by themselves to other newbies by posting their misguided trading opinions as they love doing. Getting weeded out by their own stupidity is not a bad thing for the rest of us. Harsh, maybe. Truth, yes.

How is that a scam ??..How much have you lost ??

And how does that make it a scam ??..How much have you been scammed of ??

Take a look at what can be got from the market in just one day.

Some will get to learn this system others will not.

Say what you like…gripe all you want…it changes nothing.

I go on making money everyday…those who have what it takes and willing to humble themselves to learn will also benefit…most won’t …they only know how to gripe.