Newbie making money daily

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT…now there is a trader for you !!!

Classic case of someone who knows nothing but under the deluded impression that he does. Look out for my next post

This has been withdrawn from the beginning of this year…not bad for an account that started off with just $70… so I guess withdrawing $1750 in trading of $70 is not profitable…or so as suggested by the one without the knowledge and absolutely no idea of how the markets work…you get 95 of these out of a hundred.

Just stumbled into this thread today… So you are trading Forex options with Butterfly strategy, and your point is that it is profitable? No hidden agenda to sell anything whatsoever I presume?

Nope…I have nothing to sell

Just a simple question…are you at all profitable ??

And what exactly do you think this shows? Are you under the impression that this is actually proof of anything?

Let’s recap:

You don’t want to talk about trading, true or false?

You don’t want to share a system on here, true false?

You won’t show any real proof of whether you are profitable or not, true or false?

When other users have contacted you outside of babypips you true to get them to hand over money to you, true or false?

It exactly shows I am profitable in an area you find great difficulty in achieving success in

Under no impression here…actual proof I am profitable where you are not… what can you show??

True

True

False

False

Actually showing only your withdrawals proves nothing. You could be depositing money in, while withdrawing it. The screenshot is specifically the “withdrawal” transactions of your account, it is not all account transactions. Now Lets see the “deposit” transactions of the account.

The second point is why you would be withdrawing the money to begin with. If you have found a consistently profitable strategy, you leave your profits in the account to compound.

“I enjoy my profits! I take money out to buy things I want!”

Yeh sure. Lol.

ok. you are entitled to your opinion.

Another day another dollar…

Another trade another profit

I trade … I book … I post

Hmm I get it.

You are posting here to show off your results and obtain validation from the readers, true or false?

False. I don’t need any validation seeing the money make it’s way in. This just so that many years down the track I can show my grandchildren when it all started and they can in turn show their grandchildren where the family wealth all came from.

False, he is posting here to direct the unsuspecting to his site, where he will attempt to part them from their wallet.

This is really very stale already…can’t you be more creative instead of boring people with your stale comments??

First trade of the day…first profit of the week.

This isn’t actually proof of anything.

Depsite the fact as others have pointed out it you could be hiding a mutlitude of sins many people could also produce those screenshots in a plethora of basic graphics packages very easily.

I really don’t get what you are doing here, the only logical answer is as others have said, trying to get money out of people.

You keep saying you don’t understand…we all know now that you don’t understand. I am not going to make any effort to help you understand what you do not understand…I don’t think anyone would either and your battle cry is stale anyway

Have you noticed that “Madam Butterfly” has found a new word? The word is, “stale.” Using the word repeatedly, he now accuses his detractors of being “stale.” Only out of the utmost respect for the Butterfly and my concern about his opinion of me, I am making the effort to be fresher. God help me if I should be found to be “stale.”

Like others, I am unsure why this thread continues to survive on BP. Some of us had a recent experience with a thread titled, “Another Holy Grail.” It was as obviously solicitous as this one and the mods pulled it quickly. I sent them an email of appreciation for their timely action. Over my years with BP, I have come to understand that the moderators have a difficult job, a fine line to walk between what might be interesting or helpful and what is simply taking advantage of the forums. It has to be a judgment call and I don’t walk in their moccasins. I will express guarded trust and let them do their job as they see fit. I have to think there is a reason for this thread having been here more than two months already and continuing.

However, one of the privileges granted here is the right to disagree and I do, wholeheartedly. I certainly respect Senior Member, FOREXunlimited, who has the calmness of spirit to advise us to ignore stuff like this and move on. I have difficulty doing that and find myself acting from a combination of motives. First, I became confident in my intelligence many years ago, but there is still a slight reaction when someone is attempting to insult it. Second, I do feel some protectiveness and believe part of the purpose of these forums is to help others stay out of a bad situation. Take note of the fact that a couple dozen newbies and junior members have responded to this pitch. I can’t know whether they bought it or not, but they asked for the PM. By contributing to a thread like this, those of us who have seen a thing or two might wield some influence over the less experienced. Maybe by making fun of it and stating what we would expect from a contributor might cause even one to put away his/her credit card. If so, we have done a service. Where there are questions, i.e., “How can I make money trading?” “What is the meaning of life?” there will always be those willing to provide ready answers in exchange for various compensations. Another of my motives is just entertainment. As bigdiddy expressed on another thread recently, it’s just fun to poke at these clowns. You know, I just finished a great trading week, very exciting, and won’t really get back into the fight until tomorrow. Yard work may be waiting, but I’m a little antsy from last week’s rush. I can only study so much and this is a bit of a distraction.

So, from my mix of motives, I will reiterate a few things previously mentioned by others:

1. There have been a couple of people who, being curious, have pursued this business to the facebook site. According to the experiences they reported there is an interest in your money and any questions or challenges are met with rejection from the site.
  2. By all means, google Patrick Sim and see who you’re dealing with.
  3. An account with myfxbook is simple to obtain and difficult to manipulate. If you want to see results, see the book.
  4. In time, you will learn to put more trust in your gut. The bells and whistles will go off and you will just know something doesn’t feel right.

Finally, I would like to offer a comparison of this thread with the one started by vjparmar on his Parmar 3p method. Just so you know, VJ is not a friend, relative, or business partner. I am not intending to endorse his trading method, just expressing appreciation for the way he approached his topic. VJ started by fully disclosing, in great detail, all the specifics of his method. If you want to trade it manually, you know exactly how. He opened an fxbook early on so we could follow along with his success or failure (currently up 27% since March 14 btw). He has also been very candid about the strengths and weaknesses of his method. Then, he talked about paying a programmer to develop an ea for him and how he would very much like to profit from all the work and expense that went into that product. I think he wants $150 for it. I like his breakout trading style and will probably buy that ea from him in the near future for the convenience of letting it do the lifting. I just have a lot on my plate right now and don’t have an account available to put a new method onto. Though VJ clearly wants to sell me something, I am absolutely not offended because he was so completely forthcoming. This thread, on the other hand…

Another trade another profit.