Newbie making money daily

I think you’ll find the majority don’t understand.

The same reason the majority loses money in the market.

Another trade another profit

First trade of the day…first profit of the day.

I trade … I book … I post.

Master Guru Number One will soon be releasing another awesome system that will integrate the Butterfly to Binary Options… test runs have shown fantastic returns.

It will be about 3 months before this new grail will come out

An advertising agency is 85 percent confusion and 15 percent commission. - Fred Allen

Thank you…quite obviously you have no understanding of forex or perhaps very little

i think we will difficult for earnning. profit dailyb. but weekll it will be possiveble

Ok. If you think it is difficult you can never do it.

If you know it is easy you can always do it.

I trade … I book … I post

Hi butterfly,

Would like to ask you if your system works perfectly and u have good results but you dont wana share it with any one here to benefit. Then why would u post ur trades ?

This great forum is designed to share success and learn from each other, this how to grow and become professional trader , by learning and sharing from others .

Let me clarify some assumptions you have.

Firstly it is not my system. I was taught by a very experienced trader who developed it over a 30 year research period and to respect his generosity I am in no position to reveal how the system work except to show that it does. This was my agreement with my Master and I do intend to honour it to the letter.

Secondly it is not a perfect system but when worked perfectly it can achieve a 100% success rate.

My reason for posting ?..read my thread

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/64682-newbie-making-money-daily-14.html#post630747

As for learning and sharing…by sharing my posts here there has been at least ONE person who has managed to figure out the system and has worked it successfully and in his own words…“with very little downside risks”

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/64682-newbie-making-money-daily-12.html#post630188

So if you want to be professional…why don’t you put in the same effort he did to find out how it works?..it is not hidden…it is just not given to you on a silver platter.

OMG…we are smoking hot today…

Just after my last post another trade turned up.

Another trade…another profit

No where do I see that he say he’s even tried it let alone “worked it successfully” and there are more than this saying they were expected to hand over cash.

How about showing an entire month of results including the currently open positions?

I’m guessing that’s a different proposition right? Assuming it’s not photoshop of course.

So what you’re saying is that you are advertising the system for someone else?

That’s against the forum rules.

It is quite clear why you end up losing on the market…but we do need some like you to lose into it in order to have profits out of it…It is a zero sum game. If you don’t lose then how will I gain ??

The problem is we just don’t know if you are or not do we.

The difference between us is that I’m not advertising a method promising great returns without demonstrating any real proof.

Quite the opposite, I quite freely admit that I’ve still got a lot to learn yet still publish my verifiable results.

If even I do then there’s really no excuse for you not doing the same right?

Simple…just consider that I am not

I am not posting this for you or anyone else so just ignore it.

I am posting for my grandchildren and my grandchildren’s grandchildren so that they know where the wealth came from.

I have no interest in you or anyone else.

I am not going to teach anyone so you are wasting your time if you are trying to get me to teach you