Next Stop (Trading Method)

No problem. If you want to learn a bit more about Ichimoku, on my website there is a free PDF available written by a man named Gabor Kovacs: http://thepippingypsy(dot)tk
He allows people to make it available for others…take advantage :wink:

Hahaha okay hold on, I think I’m confusing myself. digitalgypsy, can you just verify the following for me please:

The D1 chart is used to get the global trend. If it’s definitely going in a direction, ex. bullish - tenkan above kijun, price above both - then you go for a full position when you get a trade signal.

If it’s not really trending on the daily, you only take a smaller position? Or perhaps not even trade at all? So we should wait for the daily trend to start as well and then only trade in that direction?

Of course this assumes you check the 4-hour and then 1-hour for entry. Those parts are easy and I got it :wink:

Thanks man!

You are correct. Daily is used for the global trend.
If it’s NOT trending then it’s better to stay out, but if you must take a trade (countertrend) then it would be better to place a smaller position. I’m not saying you should trade countertrend though :wink:
It’s better to have all 3 charts in agreement with the trend.

I am kicking ass with this system! :wink:

I’ve got an interesting idea for this system and Digital Gypsy, tell me if you agree.

[B][I]While in a trade and the H1 Kijun-sen line turns against you, exit![/I][/B]

So this means when long and the Kijun-sen turns down, close your trade. When short and Kijun-sen turns up, close your trade.

My thinking behind this is that your previous area of support has now been made invalid and the latest price action is starting to invalidate the previous trend. So you rather get out and wait for the classic beauty of a trade where the Kijun-sen trails along in the direction of the trend.

Let me know what you guys think.

That is interesting. I have notice when Kijun-sen does turn away then price usually (but not always) reverses. That can definitely be a way to get out of a trade gone bad early. Nice one bro! :wink:

Hey guys, I’m back with another trade idea for the day :slight_smile:

[B][I]On top of price being above D1, H4 and H1 Kijun-sen line, the lines need to be in “proper order” as well.[/I][/B]

So, for a buy the H1 needs to be above H4, H4 needs to be above D1.

This way we are guaranteed that the currency pair is trending very strongly. I know that this will be the case most of the time anyway, but still it might be a good check? I’ll have to test it myself but again from a technical perspective it seems to make sense.

Cheerz! :wink:

Let me know how your tests come out :wink:

hi i m a total novice i have tried the mac fibo system would like to try a new system came across “next stop” and would like to try it found the winzip which had the template but no -Tenkan-sen indicator pls help!!!

Hi! Tenkan-sen is just Kijun-sen with the paramenters 9 and shift 0. Hope that helps :wink:

This thread should be more active. The system is interesting.

Congrats Digital Gypsy!

What a good review for the system from Robopip :smiley:

Thanks bro I agree and I’m glad you like it.

Yea I jst read it myself. I’m very pleased with it :slight_smile:

yes sufian agree with u i have also tried ur macfibo its vry good easy 2 understand especially 4 a nub like me

Hello Digitalgypsy. Thanks for introducing this system it looks very profitable. Do you have an EA for this system? I know we have the indicator for this system but Since I cannot sit and watch the graphs most of the time in a day, I feel I’m missing many opportunities. It would be great if you have an EA or even an alert service would be helpful.

Unfortunately I don’t have an EA for this system. Sorry.

Hi digitalgypsy, i am a newbie to fx and read about your system last week. Thank you for sharing this, i tried using this yesterday and it really is a profitable system.
I just want to share the trade i did yesterday:

VERY NICE!!! Great job :slight_smile:

Hey man!

Hope your week is going well so far :slight_smile:

I see you’ve released Next Stop v 3.0? Very interesting…

Now I’m trying all kinds of settings that you recommend from 2.0 and 3.0 to find the best H1 and H4 settings to call support and resistance.

It still seems like 2.0’s settings are some of the more accurate, but I’d love to hear your live trading settings at the moment? What are you playing around with and experiencing success with?

Awesome, take care bud, we’ll catch up again soon.

Yea I did release 3.0. You are actually corret in saying 2.0 is more accurrate. My idea with 3.0 is to slowly get me into trading the actual price instead of relying on indicators. I’ll use the MAs as dynamic S/R levels along with trendlines and fibs if necessary. So far it’s a little rough, but I’m getting the hang of it and I can actually see moves earlier. I’ll keep at it and see what happens.
So my setup is just tenkan-sen, kijun-sen 26 and kijun-sen 52.
Let me know what settings you come up with. Im curious to see what you come up with as well :slight_smile:

Thanks for commenting bro!!

Keep up the good work!!