Nial Fuller - Learn to Trade the Market - Any Good?

Ok I see. I didn’t realize he was spamming this site a lot I apologize for the misunderstanding. I can understand how that would be annoying. Especially if he goes under different names. Yeah I agree that’s not right. I was just saying the methods he talked about have been working for me, but I will also say you on the same note, so no one thinks I am him, I will ALSO add that you DONT have to pay anything to get the helpful advice. :wink:

Hello Everyone,

I joined a little back and found it to be junk - he gave all the info away in his free videos so was totally disappointed. They end up staring at charts for days, don’t do anything. Funny coz he talks about not sitting in front of your charts day trading, yet, they all sit in front of charts for days on end, not doing anything which is the same thing.*

Id rather be actually trading/making money if I m gonna be in front of the chart. And you can never get Nial to actually commit to any trade being good beforehand. But magically, if a trade is up 80, or 90 pips, he jumps in and says ‘I’m in this trade’…how convenient! Total BS in my opinion and would not recommend it to anyone.

So far, according to my trading personality I like to go with the Chris Capre price action trading materials. He also offering free stuffs and some advanced stuffs for a fee. He has a very good thread here in babypips. If any one specially newbies want to learn about price action trading, this is the place with correct guidance.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/45414-understanding-price-action-chris-capre-41.html

1 Like

@alanamc

Are you getting a kickback per link posted or something?

This is the 3rd or 4th time you have now either posted about how great Chris is or posted about one his articles etc…

Now you slam his competitor whilst at the same time saying how great he is.

Hmmm…

Well, we don’t need any arguments here. I don’t want to harm anybody or promote anyone. I said my personal thoughts & experience about Nial and Chris. I am not selling anything here or posting external links to forex products. I just posted a price action thread here on babypips which I felt that may be useful to others. Decision to follow or not follow the thread is yours. It doesn’t bother me.

Apart from when you do…

I tend to use ICT’s methodologies, but literally have been watching Chris Capre’s price action course videos most of this afternoon. I have tremendous respect for Chris’s stuff, because he builds his systems based on considerable statistical analysis. That does not diminish Nial Fuller, Salim, Nikita, all of who’m I’m a fan of. I can tell you that if you check our CC’s site, it is very well done and the courses are huge. If you have (I think the amount is) $300., CC’s price action course is worth it… but it does require a lot of work to get the most out of it. Lots of videos and good articles.

Babypips does need all of the respectful debates that it can get, especially on mentors these days. I also think that there are some hard feelings towards CC, because he did step on Salim’s toes a little on Salim’s thread.

am interested in Nail’s course so lets be please in touch vladymk is my skype.

am interested in Nail’s course so lets be please in touch vladymk is my skype.

Hi , what kind of videos are those.PA? Free you sy?I am fed up being poor and asked money over again,yet am really wanting to learn and do this right…

I bought in to the hype. Yes, i regret wasting my money. i requested a refund within 24hours and he said hey mate you already setup your avatar…What pissed me off is the course material and website is cluttered and a bunch of different threads…My Bad Judgement!

Hello,

I’m a newbie, please how can I have access to your video?

Hi Tumen. Sain uu.

There is enough in the BabyPips School and in these threads to get you happenin in Forex trading… use simple tools and you will succeed… you need screen time, there is no need to be paying tuition costs, it is all free on this site.

Thanks everyone for the posts on here, I am on the free stuff (mostly) at present.

Appreciate the Chris Capre one, not come across him before, some decent stuff on there.

I am also looking at this fella How to trade price action manual|Brooks Trading Course

And this one PAST Options - Forex Useful >> Forex Useful

Both offer free stuff (which ain’t bad to be honest), picked up quite a lot from both of them, even bought the indicator off the latter (sad yes!).

I know most on here are against paid for stuff but anyone got experience of Al Brooks or Nigel Prices paid for stuff? Even anyone with experience of Capre’s paid for stuff would welcome any insight before spending any more money. Will avoid Nial on the basis of his ban, not for me!

Thanks,

I found this review of Learn To Trade The Market and Nial Fuller Learn To Trade The Market Review - Trading Schools.Org

Thx for the link, very interesting read

I think the difference between paid and free trading education is negligible and often down to how it is packaged.

There’s nothing Nial Fuller offers that’s worth paying for.

He puts little cute names to existing price action patterns too so people think there is value there I suppose.

Hi - I often read comments like this. It’s an ok comment, but when someone takes the trouble to write up a course that takes a very long time to complete, why should they give it away for free? The fee quoted above is often halved - I bought the same course at a 50% discount. I understand Nial Fuller is a very successful trader, and probably doesn’t need the dollars from his course. But, there are a lot of people signed up to his suggested trades every week, he has a website to maintain - and all of these things cost money. He could keep quiet about the way he trades, and keep all the information to himself, or he can share it. But, I am pleased I bought it because the methods in it have saved me from making lots of bad trades, and therefore chucking money down the drain.