Nial Fuller - Learn to Trade the Market - Any Good?

That’s one question.

Another is why someone who can make a living successfully from trading should want to sell a course (it’s a question that [I]does[/I] sometimes have a satisfactory answer, I know … but it’s a legitimate question, nevertheless).

I know nothing about him and can’t dispute that perspective, but I notice that many [U]first-time[/U] posters in forums do tend to have this kind of perspective, whereas people who have been members for a long time tend to have different ones.

Many people certainly seem to think so.

No need to worry about the past. Best approach is to peruse his site, examine the materials there and learn from them and move on to trading.

Sometimes people do silly stuff on a forum and get banned… and that does not always mean a scam on their site.

There is a lot of advice on the net, free material such as the BabyPips School, there is no real reason to have to pay for much if you have the discipline to study and learn and practice.

Many sites offer a couple setups, we only need one setup to trade, once we master that we are home free and can earn a living.