Olymp Trade

I am using Olymp trade platform for few months my experience is good so far i mostly trade in Gold and crude but now want to trade some more trading instruments i like Olymp trade because platform is simple to use and also here lot of trading instruments available for trading .Now i really want to learn so i can trade more especially i want to start trading in crypto currencies.

2 Likes

I noticed that too. Unfortunately I haven’t yet understood how it can be useful in practice. It would be great if they could make a history of this indicator in order to test it on the quotations history.

Olymp trade is good trading platform especially for traders who cant invest much in start . I am trading with Olymp trade from few months platform is good and variety of instruments available for trading.I face only one issue that not many deposit method for Indian traders credit card deposit and withdrawals take time i use skrill for deposits and its fast but for Indian traders even skrill buying selling not that easy i just wish that they introduce some local deposit method for Indian traders.

i agree with you that Olymp trade platform is simple to use and one can learn features quickly well the feature i am missing is that i want longer expiry options like weekly or even monthly i know most people want quick results and want to see the outcome of the trade quickly but i am one of the trader who can prefer long trades.

Ajay you can trade in Crypto currencies and also stock indexes i am also trading with olymp trade from last few months good thing about this broker is that here you can trade large no of trading instruments available for trading on Olymp trade platform .

Olymp trade is popular option platform from last 1 years or so at least i was introduced to Olymp trade by one of my friend 1 years ago Olymp trade i dont know why they not introduce local depositor option because this days deposit through credit cards or other method are very difficult and take lot of time thats why most trading brokers handling business through local depositors network . Olymp trade is good platform no doubt but they need to focus on networking their local depositors network

I can’t decide on a trading strategy. Can you recommend any combination of indicators that would work properly?

Well, no one is going to disclose this kind of information to you:)) It’s like asking gold diggers where they dig their gold. Can you give me more information? What exactly is the problem?

It is very difficult for me to catch the right price on the Olymp Trade platform, because the quotes are moving all the time. It’s almost a cycle, just a small one. The change in the asset price is very small.

yes i agree i also trading with Olymp trade and so far my experience is good platform is nice and simple and trade execution also fast i am trying to learn more so i can use Olymp trade ven better

You should start with demo account first and do practice in your olymp trade demo account.

I see. It very difficult to profit during consolidation. Well, this problem can be simply solved. It’s necessary to wait for such conditions when powerful price movements are guaranteed. Try to work during the exchange opening and see the difference.

Would that even be effective at all? I mean, has anyone ever checked whether the quotations match the real ones? I think you can do it by making screenshots.

Of course I checked. I personally didn’t find any serious mismatches. You can take screenshots, of course, but there is a more accurate and convenient way. Olymp Trade gives access to the history of all assets’ quotations in your personal profile. The history includes data of all ticks.

@Babaha I am not agree with you.
You have to take risk in any sort of trading market. Binary option is not a Scam. You will found many counties where Binary Options is regulated such as the USA, UK, European countries etc.

If you have those screenshots, please share with us.

Broker scammer does not pay neither his affiliation representatives

They deleted my account claiming IP fraud, and I forwarded all the correct affiliation data
I have recorded video proving that the account was with everything correct and they deleted, then claimed that it would not be possible to investigate because my account was no longer in the system. The regulatory rule of them did not help at all, I contacted her and she informed me that she could not do anything about the case. Video can be found at

They blocked my operations account too, I do not have a recording

Blocked from making negative feedback on your page too.

I usually ignore emails from the promotions section, but I accidentally opened one of them and found out that Olymp Trade has a separate website with a selection of various articles that can help a beginner or advanced trader to navigate on forex and in the current market situation. The website is olimp.media - something like that. What an awesome find!

The website is really useful. Thanks! I found a library describing various trading methods. Such information on the Internet, of course, is a dime a dozen, but in this case the information is presented quite clearly and most importantly in the form of consultations.

We mostly criticize and rarely praise our broker, and If you think, do you know how many likes Olymp Trade has on Facebook? More than half a million. Does the public know it? No. Ask any trader if he knows Goldman Sachs. The answer is, yes, everyone heard about it. This is a company with a century of history. But the amount of likes of the latter is two and halftimes smaller. In total - 200 thousand.

Yes, the difference says a lot. In the US, more than half of the population invests in financial markets, while financial institutions themselves are not popular. For example, the NYSE has 200 thousand subscribers as well. I want to say guys, wake up otherwise you will oversleep competitors! Unknown to you broker captures the world!