Olymp Trade

Olymp has earned its popularity. The work is perfectly client oriented. The platform is very simple, but everything has its time. Pending orders, a multi-screen for different charts and, possibly, automated trading will appear over time. Why not?

I have a question on money management. I read an article, which says that on should stop trading if he lost a part of the deposit in order to spend some time on analyzing the situation and normalizing the psychological state. The author (some unknown trader to me) advises to take a break for one or two weeks, and he assesses the critical level with a loss of 6% of the deposit. Do these numbers have any justification? 6% is essentially not a death figure, and one or two weeks is too much!

Apparently, the author of the statement is engaged in a medium-term trade. Profitability in this case is smaller, and the risk too. And thereā€™s also a large deposit. Therefore, even 6% is a significant amount.

I would also like to have a smaller profit maybe, but constant at least. Ultimately, stable but insignificant earnings are better than mythical lottery winnings. Is this kind of trade possible with Olymp?

If you are looking for stability, then forget about options for a while and use the Forex platform. Almost all techniques for Forex are suitable for Olymp, except for trading robots. Thatā€™s okay. Profitable robots are a myth:)

This platform bring me another alternative of income, instead, in my result the olymp is wonderful. however, i just want to say is very helpful for your multistream of income. iā€™ve experience at Binary Options especially almost 1 years. this is for the case of my recenly trade at Olymp, this is my real account and i high frequently trade used parlay methode and somtimes i combining with martingale methode. i wish more help within my experienceā€¦ thanks

The question is the following. To get stable results, you need to work with large timeframes. I understand that any progress is possible only by making adequate efforts, but is there any way to ease up the process of waiting? Iā€™m often skipp convenient entry points because I canā€™t always be around my computer.

Use pending orders. You can configure the platform so that when a price is reached, orders are opened without your participation. The setup is not complicated, you just need to click the Orders button next to Trade under the chart you work with.

I would like to remind you of the need to limit orders. An order without takeprofit can theoretically bring more profit, but as a rule, such orders bring only losses. And stoploss, of course.

Olymp Trade is an options broker who is working with many traders. It is really difficult to input all their features in a short comment. So, here for the better understanding, I am attaching an infographic from where you will find all the basics information about this broker.

Definitely they are trustworthy trading broker. After verifying your account properly, you can withdraw your money. However, they have some rules and regulation and for that you have to red their terms and conditions carefully.

I agree with you that, Olymp Trade is very popular forex broker. But they are non-regulated broker. You can check tonns of reviews (like this Olymp Trade Review 2019: Is OlympTrade Scam (or a Legit Broker)?) to see that they donā€™t have any licenses! They have been registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadine and thatā€™s all.
Therefore, there are a lot of negative reviews about withdrawing problems.

Olymp Trade is not a forex broker by the way. You know wrong about the broker platform. You need to know more about this platform before giving any recommendation.

They are regulated and running their business for a long time.

I know a bunch of big brokers who are registered in Grenadines. For example, Alpari. The reason is that registration in off-shore besides risks also has advantages. Brokers have the opportunity to provide a very wide choice of trading assets with any leverage. Brokers with European or American jurisdiction are unlikely to provide a similar level of service, especially free of charge. We donā€™t pay for bills and can trade with shares with only one dollar. How do you like Ilon Musk?

All this is wonderful, but questions remain. Large brokers offer to work with long-known platforms such as MT4 and MT5. These terminals are most suitable for trading, and for some reason they are developing their own platform on Olymp. What for?

From what I know itā€™s really the best broker out there anyway and for any means, itā€™s like father of all other and many try to copy and replicate what they do with ease really. You should try that yourself as well. Please do work on that for sure;)

Iā€™m recently on Olymp. The platform is very easy to learn, unlike the titans from Metaquotes. Perhaps this is the answer, why it is needed. MT4 is absolutely no match.

The scammers are not stupid, as tools, they use different methods or strategies to make you believe that the impossible returns they promise are available to everyone quickly and easily,

As for convenience, I agree. Everything is arranged very simple and clear. After registering on Olymp, I started trading in 3 minutes.

I agree in general. However, I canā€™t fail to notice that on Olymp you canā€™t trade with the help of robots.

I think a very limited number of traders use robots. The reason is that there are no profitable robots (cheap ones) and there canā€™t be. Those who use robots are engaged in programming. It makes no sense for us to do this, because the broker focuses on the public who prefer short-term trading. In this niche robots are not used.