"One Tool To Rule Them All"

And again… It’s not luck… just clockwork… Triple Pyramid positions…138+ pips…

GBPUSD 1 Hour (10.00am UTC +11) 29-10-2020

GBPUSD 1 Hour (11.00pm UTC +11) 29-10-2020

@Amarsaleem, go back through the thead, it’s all been explained… All I’m doing is stretching the Fib-R forward and down. And ensure the Trend line remains the same just extended… So, simple.

2 Likes

Understood.

Those numbers seem to be increasing so fast on the C-Trader…
Is that real account or are you practicing on the demo…

And what solution did you find for the trend detection?

I tested this strategy on the uptrend last week (See Chart). All trades are on a live account… check the previous posts and numbers?

Whenever I demonstrate a strategy, I supply complete records of charts, positions, lot sizes, dates, times and levels… Unlike most here who supply no information whatsoever…

When the trend changed, I just reversed the Fib-R… If you go back to my first post… I have laid out the whole strategy chart by chart…

I don’t use SL’s… I’ll hedge if it starts to look like going the other way…

1 Like

Yes I see it now…
Thanks Brother. :heart:

And how about your Stop loss?

Remeber this?

Now:

Not too shabby.

Good advice from Amarsaleem. Another option would be to focus on support and resistance lines. It is the most simplest strategy, but it makes profits

The Fibonacci Is drawn Incorrectly. The Swing High is not the recent.

Touché. But more to the point, it wouldn’t matter where I put it, as you can see it bounced off my existing SR level perfectly.

Anyways, good luck with your strategy. And I would highly recommend changing your profile pic.

How to develop a large position, using a proven strategy over a few days… 203+ pips

GBPUSD 1 Hour (1.11am UTC +11) 31-10-2020

GBPUSD 1 Hour (1.27pm UTC +11) 02-11-2020

GBPUSD 1 Hour (4.45pm UTC +11) 02-11-2020

GBPUSD 1 Hour (7.25pm UTC +11) 02-11-2020

Nice little earner before halting trading until after the chaos of the US Election…So, So, Simple…

1 Like

Trend changes and we trade along with it… And since Australia is decreasing available leverages early in 2021, I thought I’d trial this strategy on a $3000 low leverage 1:20 live account, hence the small lot sizes…

GBPUSD 1 Hour (2.48pm UTC +11) 05-11-2020

GBPUSD 1 Hour (9.56pm UTC +11) 05-11-2020

This strategy has some serious profitability… 640+ pips across two days…

2 Likes

Welcome… Quality first post… Is that your GBPUSD 30min Chart (Below)?

Yes, it is.

And on One Pair Only… Cool

@Trendswithbenefits Am backtesting it… I need a bit of help… is their anyway we can communicate?

Example:

1 Like

Strategy is still going strong… 3 more opportunities to profit from the current upward trend.

GBPUSD 1 Hour (1.52am UTC +11) 11-11-2020

I’m no longer trading this (back to Algorithmic, post US election) but it is definitely worth a look for the handful of those that are here to actually make some money. Should also trial pairs that have similar characteristics to the GBPUSD…

2 Likes

HI @Trendswithbenefits

I think this question has been asked several times, and the answer may be clearly obvious, but are you simply taking trades off a trendline touch? If so, why use the fib and not a regular trendline? Seeing as your not taking fib levels into account.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi @Paulscaff1, I don’t normally use the Fib Indicator… The OP used it in his initial Chart… All I have done is displayed another way to trade @Amarsaleem original strategy… I only leave the Fib R. intact as it is surprising how often price is activated at the Fib Levels.

No one’s paying any attention to this thread… it is surprisingly accurate if you know what you are doing.

2 Likes

Pls go through this thread,u would find it quite helpful… @HappyPips2020

1 Like

For me, BabyPips is the best place to learn and improve. I have cleared a lot of my doubts over time with the help of experienced traders here.

Hello… is it a tool or an indicator… where can I get it

It IS Michael’s IPDA strategy.

Good day am trying to setup my Fib

his this right the setting …