Over 500 pip's daily , more than 80 accuraccy

today i well introduce my system to all trader’s that’s right it’s over 500 pip’s a day and more than 80 percent accuracy try it yourself … here’s a simple information and simple examples to see how this system worked …
what we need is …

• a 15m/chart …
  • a Trend line and that’s all let’s go step by step
    this is a buy trend example …

that’s all …

it’s multi time frame system and all the pair’s is welcome
try it yourself and tell me what’s your result
i will post another thread’s where the stop lose will be and where you can collect you profit’s
any good idea’s is welcom :smiley:
pleas admin’s delete the old thread this one more clear and more helpful

guy’s pleas respect that fact am lost more than 6 month’s untill reached this strategy and i make it freely to all … if someone want to share that’s a good idea but without trying to change the system name pleas …

if there’s any thing not clear just let me know , happy pip’s

I have to say that 0.0001 is one pip, not 0.00001.

here’s another simple sell example …

it’s a simple system right ??

Yes, now is very clear :slight_smile: thanks a lot, and merry christmas and happy hollidays
Just only one I want to ask you, one your chart you have CCI and Volume , do you use in this strategy and how? :slight_smile: Thanks again.

Salah 1991,

I have to agree with orzogc. You didn’t add 40 pip, but 4 pip. No matter if you are happy with that, but when comparing performance with other systems, you may overrate your performance by 1000%.

You also made 45 pip in your last example, not 550.

But you still made profit. That is what counts most.

hi, Salah 1991:
first up thx for the clarification, much clearer now!
seems to be a promising strategy, although I should point out that you got 4-digit and 5-digit mixed up!
now back to the strategy: can you talk a little bit more about stop loss, take profit and trade management?
Also what is the methodology behind this strategy and how you determine A and B?
Sorry for the bulk of questions. Hope u r not offended. Just someone who wants to learn more!

Salah, kindly post more examples? Many thanks!

Hello friends

Just came across this thread. The strategy looks good.

From what I can understand on a 15 m TF chart when we have a sort of range formation we should draw a horizontal line on the top of the range and another one at the bottom of the range.

Then we wait until we get a formation of three candles which dip in a row. place a trendline over the tops of the first and the third candle. We wait for this trendline to be broken and then as a filter we wait for the horizontal Resistance line on top to bee broken and a candle close above the horizontal line.

Once we have a candle close above the horizontal line (green dashed) we can immediately enter long on the next candle open.

I am posting today’s 15m TF chart with this example.

Please do comment on it.

Regards

DD

that’s right :S … but if checked all the pairs daily you can see that’s a 500 pip’s chances a day …

wish you so dude … merry christmas and happy holiday’s … that’s right am trying to make this system more active more powerful and dont know how :S … trying to use all the indicators and no one gave me what am looking :frowning: … if you have a good idea that’s help us post it here , thanks

ok i have a wrong information in pip’s and that’s good that i see it …

you are welcome my friend i will teach you exactly what you today i will explain where’s the stop lose where’s we can’t trust this strategy and many thing’s just a bit patience

i promise i will continue all the information that’s we need today

i can see the price went up after your trend but that’s what not am talking i will make this strategy more simple today you should have a look :slight_smile:

ok let’s make this easy to understand …
sorry for my language that’s not my mother language so making this description is hard enough for taking days :S …
first of all i have to say that’s every candle goes up or down there’s a reason behind this moving that’s only 10% or less from trader’s already know it …
if we are believing that’s dosent matter how much buyer’s buy the pair’s that’s dosent make any effect at the price right ?
so let’s discover the reason that move’s the price what it is !!!
ok we will start from the fact that’s told us every action has a re action
let us imagine that … the price like a ball if you shoot it forward no way to come back untill a Collide happen at wall that’s in forex world is the support line or the resistance line …
in the forex market or in the forex movement there’s a lot of support, resistance line’s some of them strong some of them weak that’s the reason behind the price movement up and down …
i will add examlpe for easy understandin what am saying …

is this simple enough to understand ?

hi, salah1991, how r u doing? First up, thx for your second post which cleared up things a little bit for me. sounds like a promising strategy. But I still have a question: Ok now we have a naked chart in front of us, how do we find entry and exit, stop loss and take profit using your strategy? From what I understand u r using trendline breaks. But can u elaborate a little more? Personally I think u didn’t talk about this enough in your second thread, which is why I am still asking. Sorry, man!
Like I said I understand the theory, just need to know how to
IMPLEMENT it. THX

Hello Salah,

Sorry but need a little clarification.

Why is the second red candle chosen and not the first red candle in your chart?

there has to be a reason for selection of candle as resistance What is the criteria for this selection?

Sorry but to me both the candles look the same. the red candles I mean

DD

Hi Salah, thanks for posting and sharing. I am studying forex right now and I am looking at your method. When I applied your method for drawing an uptrending line (to catch an opportunity to enter a short) the system would have had me losing money. I want to show you the example and ask you how I might have guessed differently.

Please look at 19Dec 23:00 to 20Dec 00:00. In that time there are three bullish candlesticks. I traced the bottom lines like you did in the previous example. The red candlesticks cross over in the first 30 minutes of Dec20 and I would, by your system, enter a short trade. But then the market goes up… for a long time, causing me to lose mad pips.

Using your system, how might I have prevented this?