Over 500 pip's daily , more than 80 accuraccy

Yeah, I don’t think this is the only one I’ve seen on here. There was another post somewhere that talked about entering/monitoring six or more trades at a time, a princess-y kind of avatar… seemed fishy. I guess this kind of forum must attract them? Well, regardless, there are still the bloggers and they are worth reading to me. Despite this unfortunate thread I still benefit from content (beyond the pips school) on this site. Perhaps Salah will use his millions he’s obviously making to properly pay for an ad. Then he could prove he trades like a boss.

where I can download the strategy?

Thank You Very Much Salah, Best Entry Method I Have Used.

salah, please clearify how to spot candle A and B, please made it simple plxx… i will apply this stratergy on my live chart please

Summary of this thread?

Waste of everybody’s time (except for Viktor providing a link to a good book).

IMHO, the initiator should be banned for: (1) doing so; (2) violating forum rules (solicitation); (3) having a misleading title; and (4) being a fraud …

[BTW, I’ve only continued to follow it for comedic relief and to see if he ever does get banned. I’m disappointed in the moderators, to say the least – and yes, I did flag/report his solicitation post.]