Parabolic SAR - that's all!

Hey ‘Shorty’, and welcome to the thread. Look - I can’t guarantee that following this thread will make you ‘rich’ - but you’ll be hard pressed to find entertainment like this anywhere else for free!!!

When the ‘F**K’ am I going to learn that Gold JUST IS NOT THE THING FOR ME???

What did I tell you people earlier???

Almost $3K loss AND about to get stopped out on the 4 Hour!!!

I cannot take this ‘sh*t’ anymore!!!

Anyway - my fault - once again - not following my OWN theories!!! Did I NOT say that that the trend for Gold (or anything else for that matter) could not be established UNTIL it has closed above or below the 50 EMA ON THE DAILY??? Did I not say that??? So WHY did I go short Gold on the 4 Hour??? WHY??? I mean - this is ridiculous!!!

Anyway - just another ‘thought’:

It would appear that it’s not really good enough for the price to have closed above or below the 50 EMA i.e. the 50 EMA ALSO has to have SOME direction - be it moving up or be it moving down. If it’s got no direction then - obviously - it’s ‘flat’ - and - there can be NO TREND!!! Not so???

You know - right now - I’m starting to get the ‘sh*ts’ with this business!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Dale,

Okay, I will make no more attempts to stray the pack from its den. After thinking about it, its just easier to come here than to bother going to yet another website.

I think that combining the systems is a good way. Using the other indicators gives me an extra amount of security in the positions I take. I was freaking out because I took USD/CHF long based on it closing yesterday above the 50EMA. I wake up and the thing was way below the 50 EMA and I was like… um… ok. Mastergunner brought me back down to perspective by reminding me to, “think long term.” So, I added MACD, Stochs, and ADX and sure enough they are showing and upward trend!

The only problem I have is using too many indicators. Its almost like some are just copies of others, reaffirming what another indicator is telling you. Like RSI, I don’t even use it.

Hey Akram,

Moving to Canada? Thats very cool! I like Canada a lot. When I was growing up in Michigan, we used to head over to Canada for vacations. Gets very cold in the winter! I hope you like snow.

Guys,

so what news we had today as the doler went back again i will not balme Bush anymore!!!

AT some point i was having today and lat at night 350 pips profit every thing was showing profit now i just having 80 pips profit!!

Anyways i am not freaking out as i am trading with daily charts so any retracement is suppose to be happeining.and patience is the key here

Rob,

yes i will relocate my self my son ,wife and future son who will come next month is in canada and i am just trying to finish the pending jobs that i am having so that i can move to them after 2 month max.

No i hate ice but i had been in canada alot and it is not the matter of ice as the temp there is -40 in the winter so it is frezzing there!!! i like it though

so how was your trade today??

Dale i am so sory for the gold but i don’t know why u took it man any ways i think it will go back as it is in down trend for the time being.

Regards,

Akram

hello guys,

where are all of u??? why no one is posting any thing??

Akram

Hello Akram,

Don’t worry my friend - I’m here.

I feel like a ‘slut’ - I’m sitting here trying our ‘new’ system on the 5 minute GBP/JPY chart i.e. ‘scalping’ (or - at least - trying to ‘scalp’ - with HUGE HUMUNGOUS LOT SIZES)!!! To be honest - I am getting REALLY sick and tired of this ‘bullsht’ of waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting (you get the picture) for profits to turn!!! I mean - my positions have been moving between loss and profit and loss and profit and loss and profit (again - you get the picture) for the past week or so and I’m sick of it!!! I need to pay bills my man - not sit and 'fuk’ around with this ‘bullsht mutha fukin business’ because I’ve got nothing better to do with my time!!! So wish me 'luck!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Hey Akram,

How’s this for a laugh:

With the leverage I have on my account and the lot size that I have now set for my ‘scalping’ tonight I get to buy 238 690 000 JPY per lot!!! The margin required for a single lot is $10 187.80!!! This had BETTER work!!!

Dale.

woow man take it easy please u will have your moment belive me

Akram

Yeh - I know what you’re saying - and it’s going against EVERY SINGLE THING that I have tried to ‘build’ on this thread (although I AM using our ‘system’ - just on a VERY short timeframe).

You know - once again - take a look at ANY timeframe - and it SEEMS to work - so - why wait around for days to make $5 or lose $10!!! I just cannot afford to do that right now. Not only is it driving me ‘nuts’ but it starting to drive my creditors ‘nuts’ as well.

Anyway - GBP/JPY is starting to get close to the 50 EMA on the 5 Minute - and the adrenalin is starting to pump my man - hold thumbs!!!

Regards,

Dale.

u mean on timeframe less than day it is working??

Akram

Dale, you’re crazy man! lol

I’m gonna try the old system on a smaller time frame for ****s and giggles. Hm, maybe I’ll try the new one on smaller time frame too! Got nothin better to do!

I don’t know yet - I’ve not ‘plucked up the courage’ to press the button yet!!!

It’s like anything isn’t it: when you look at historical data it works - but when you’re trading it for real it goes pear shaped!!!

Dale.

Get this!!!

I just pressed the button - and the cost of the spread is just over $680!!! Delta’s gonna love me in the morning!!!

This ‘fuc*a’ had better go down!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Man tell us your results if u pressed the button!!!

Rob,

man u r a junior member now congratulations!!!

Akram

Man take it easy u r panicing alot these days hopw u will have lots of luck on this trade

Akram

OK - well - I’ve ALREADY stopped out (for $1K) (my mistake though - forgot about the spread when I input my stop loss)!!! Today’s not my day!!!

Also - I ‘forgot’ to wait for the EMA to be pointing down!!!

Anyway - just for interest sake - I’ve attached the chart I’m working on - and - Akram - you were saying that there does not seem to be a big difference between using an EMA or an SMA - and - that’s also what I though (actually I thought the EMA was ‘better’) - but - on this chart - take a look see - the SMA seems to give your trade more ‘headroom’ if that makes sense.

Regards,

Dale.

Haha, Dale, your crazy man ! You have the balls alright, that spread was almost 50% of my montly paycheck. I just opened GBP/JPY LONG after i saw your post, VERY big trade indeed, whopping 60 units! :smiley: :rolleyes:

Dale’s balls --^

Dale go for sleeping man it is enough go have some rest and start in the morning more fresh!!!

Well yes i applyed them both before and i think that the EMA is little bite a leading indicator while the SMA is a lagging one so i think for our sake being lagging is much better than a leading indicator so that we make sure that the trend is formed already but never thought that they will have that much of differnce or importance!! but thanks for confirming that SMA is better i am applying the SMA not the EMA.

Regards,

Akram

Thanks johto for the compliment!!!

Hey listen - I might need you to do me a big favour. I ordered some stuff from the Nightwish Shop exactly a month ago today and it has not arrived. I have ordered a lot of stuff from them before and never had a problem but this time I think that the stuff has gone missing. I know that they have handled and shipped the goods but I can’t track or trace the package because they did not give me a tracking number. I sent them an email today (and last week) asking them to give me a tracking number or something, anything, that will help me track the package from this side but they have not replied to either of my emails. I was going to call them on the phone but then I realised that the only Finnish word I know is ‘kiitos’ and that’s not going to get me very far. If I don’t hear from them would you mind if I gave you the details of my order and maybe you can ask them for me what the tracking number is or how I can track the package from this side.

Regards,

Dale.

OK GUYS the day is gone wasn’t good but wasn’t that bad too

I had 350 pips yesterday night and now i do have 120 pips yes they r all profit but i was expecting that the market will move more in USD faviour but unfortunatly i never did that.

WHEN i am done with this 3 postions i am holding i might have another thought of getting an exit from my postions i am not sure yet but i think 100 pips is ok for a postion u r opening and never go gready any ways i am not sure of that yet but it is like woow yesterday i had 100 pips of each postions that i was holding now they are 50 pips so i was telling my self if i was not gready and closed them i would set on 350 or 300 pips in a profit and walk aways for another entry.

Any ways still to late to judge i will hold these postions may be for this week as well coz the reviews for the USD is going to be ok especially on friday (whenever i say that i loss money!!) beside the rollover is with me which i like!!

Regards,

Akram

Yeah, sure i can. Lets first wait a little more if they reply to your email :slight_smile: …i’m of to bed now, its 2:12am here, and i need to get up 5 hours from now :rolleyes: