PARMAR 3P Trading System

you can mail me if you have any personal question

has anybody bought this ea and if so is it working for you.cheers

not sure how to email you

If too many people get their hands on this Ea and method, won’t it kill this method?

hahaha…just make me laugh…forex is 5 trillion dollar markets…and not speculative…

If we take few bucket of water from the ocean does it make any difference to ocean.

There are lot of price action trader trading pinbar,inside bar etc…so if lot of people are trading does it kill the method ,no it does not ?

Trading is game of probability…even with these method there is sequence of losing trade…but ultimate aim to make money at the end of month…

Decision can not be made by 1-2 or 5-6 trade…

Regards
vijaykumar parmar

$250 is the cost of this ea.
Has anyone bought it yet?
Or is this a scam?

that sounds good to know.
My reason for asking is that i’ve heard so many people complain of EA’s losing their effectiveness due to many persons using it.

This method seem to be a life long method.
Kudos vijay.

Man…if you want to trade manual then the method is already there open in the first page.

Just spend some time daily and trade it. Lots of people are trading manually.

Ea is just for automation in case if you dont have time and does not want to worry about market…

regards
vijay parmar

If you see the daily chart esosa than out of 22 trading days in a month.

There are 2-3 inside bar pattern where trade does not take place.

Apart from that price always tries to break the previous day high and low.

That is the history and it repeats itself…

Also I am getting lots of email saying 5 pips target is very less… :eek:

my question is if we take trade with 50 pips target and 50 pips loss that is same as 5 pip target and 5 pips loss.

It does not make any difference.

regards
vijaykumar parmar

As you can see, this method is a mechanical system that can be traded manually too. Vijay already laid the foundation but to make life easy he devised an ea.
So i dnt see anything like scam here. You can get it or trade manually.

On a side note, 250 bucks for the Ea is on the high side.

That’s true man.

The original plan was Eur/usd & Gbp/usd. But you droped Eur/usd because it was now behaving erratic. Dont you think at some point the Gbp/usd will start behaving funny too? And in such condition will the method stop working?

How do you know price is $250?

The result of euro was pretty bad in mid 2012 and 2013.
But because of low spread i had given try to see it.

GBP/USD has not a single losing month so far.

regards
vijay

Sorry vijay for my lots of questions. Am not trying to fault the system but just trying to get our mind prepared for losing streaks and massive drawdown.

When you say those mid yr was bad, how bad was it in terms of drawdown?

Was the system able to recover the losses?

IF using GBP/USD only then there is no need to worry about it.

As due to lot size allocation if first trade of 5/5 is hit than there is no loss even if other two order hit stop loss.

Thanks for the answers. Looking forward to more great insights from you.

Hello Vijay!

Thanks for sharing your strategy with as all, but I am very curious as how exactly you compensate for slippage in your EA.

I say this, because your EA has to be Super Quick in making adjustments to SL and TP on three orders to prevent any of the initial stops from being touched before you have time to update them.

If your first TP is only 5 pips away and your spread is 1 pip, you are only able to tolerate a maximum slippage less than 6 pips, in order to still be able to update the orders in time.

If however you have a gap or large slippage, especially on week open or during news events, that very often can slip way more than your 5-6 pip limit, then it will really mess up the R:R calculations.

[B]So my question is, what initial value of maximum slippage do you send in the BUYSTOP and SELLSTOP orders placed on opening of the daily bar to prevent them from even being triggered to open at all, if the slippage is greater than the values I refer to above?[/B]

Regards,
Carnino

Thanks for sharing this PARMAR 3P Trading System. It gives me new type of approach in trading.

EA does not place TP of 5, 10 and 15 initially and stop loss is 5 Pips for all order.

Also EA does not place order when market open with gap on Monday.

Now let us say high price of GBP/USD on monday is 1.6610

EA will place buy stop at 1.6611 (Target is higher and stop is 5 for all three order)

Now due to some news if i got 5 pips slippage. It means my order got triggered at 1.6616.

As soon as my order is triggered EA will adjust SL and TP of all three order.

My TP will be 5,10 and 15 and SL 5

If I get loss in it is that is fine but that does not affect risk:rewards.

regards
vijay

Thanks for the explanation, however, I now see another problem!

If stops are only set [B]after[/B] the orders are placed, then your EA will sometimes fail to update the stops if they happen to be too close to current prices when violating such things as [B]Stop-Levels [/B]or [B]Freeze-Levels[/B].

I am assuming that in those cases, your EA monitors the price and closes the orders programmatically according the set price stops, since now there would be no stops in place due to the “[I]OrderModify[/I]” error.

This would be risky if the EA, terminal or VPS crashed; thus leaving the orders open but with no target stops and invalid stop-loss positions.

Am I correct in my assumptions?

Regards,
Carnino