Passing FTMO challenge multiple times (6 accounts) with consistent results on all of them, considered a success?

Hello, good day everyone.

Showing consistent results on 3 challenges (6 diff accounts) on FTMO:

• RRR of 1.5-1.8

• Win rate of 55-60%.

• No challenge was done in a day or a single lucky trade, all trade has clear risk and SL.

• Each challenge was done separately, months between one and another.

• Avg number of trades per account is 90-120 trades on at least 2 weeks period.

I also passed 2 challenges (4 accounts) on other prop firm which has similar model call Enfoid, so total of 10 accounts.

Showing consistent results like this, you think its a good achievement?

For anyone interested in my trading style, I use mainly Ichimoku
I posted thread here 1 year back, asking for help with this system as I notice some potential with it unfortunately people didn’t take it seriously and some doubted me, and I asked moderators to delete it … I did it myself and this is the results.

the purpose of this topic? motivations for others struggling + sharing my success + your honest opinion!

2 Likes

With my performance I don’t need the money from selling signals and by no means I will share what I have as paid course.

Sorry that people doubted you but what you have is consistency which just means success. Congratulations! I also hope to one day have a funded account of my own but I am struggling to find consistency. Do you have any tips that you could share regarding your Ichimoku strategy (I believe it’s a scalping strategy? because of the number of trades you’re finding yourself in). Thanks

1 Like

I did not find a use for Ichimoku myself but i am aware a few people on this website use it successfully . On the Babypips course it even mentions Ichimoku was the only indicator that was profitable on its own out of the few they test.

1 Like

Ichimoku is a great tool for trading unfortunately it takes time to grasp its essence and use correctly. Many newbies fail at the stage because there are many wrong approaches of its use available in the internet.

1 Like

Very well done on your consistent success.

1 Like

Congratulations. Very few people can use this tool successfully.

1 Like

could you share your ichimoku strategy, i love ichi not planning on taking any challenge but always interested in learning more about ichimoku

Consistency is success in this game. Well done!