Pay for ea

Hello fellow traders. I need your assistance with something. See, I’ve got this system i have in mind which i would like to have coded into an ea. Now i believe that if you want to do a job best do it yourself. So I’ve undertaken it to myself to create this ea but i can say after a month of not so committed dedication I’ve realized that creating your own ea is no walk in the park. so I’m wondering if there are any good places i could pay to get my system coded without paying an arm & a leg 4 it. & please provide me with an estimate figure. my system is not complex actually, it is the one called the rchbugger system in the free forex systems thread. so please advise me with anything you know may help.

1 Like

hi ruchbugger :slight_smile:

you can get free ea’s custom programmed at tradingit.com… ive had 2 done there

unfortunately they do not accept new customer’s from my country:rolleyes:

Which country do you belong?

I’m from Zimbabwe. Ever heard of us?

I have :slight_smile: hey, tell me your idea and ill see if i can request it as im a member there… no promise but ill try

ah cool. Well here’s the link to my idea: 301 Moved Permanently

I think I’m gonna need to edit the sl rules a bit. If you have any questions about it please feel free to ask :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=sirmontal;336035]I have :slight_smile: hey, tell me your idea and ill see if i can request it as im a member there… no promise but ill try[/QUOTE

Okay here is is:
Indicators used:
1 - 4H 60EMA
2 - 1H 60EMA
3 - 14ADX on the 1H chart

RULES TO BUY
We buy when:
1 - Price > 4H 60EMA by at least 30pips &
2 - Price > 1H 60EMA by at least 30pips &
3 - ADX > 25

Quite simple eh?

Rule for Stop Loss:
There are 2 levels of Stop Loss with this system:
1 - The first level is when you immediately enter. The stop loss is set to be either (a)30pips below the entry point, or, (b) if the difference between the price and the 1H 60EMA is greater than 30 pips, the stop loss becomes a dynamic stop loss, i.e the stop loss is equal to the 1H 60EMA and changes whenever the EMA changes.
2 - If condition (a) was taken, the the stop loss change to become a dynamic stop loss once price rises by at least 10pips

When to exit the trade:
The trade will be exited either when:
1 - Our SL is hit, or
2 - Price crosses the 1H 60EMA from above.

I hope the SL and rules of exiting make sense. If not please ask. After all, you may just get this coded for me for free.

SELLING RULES:
And the rules of selling are basically the opposite of the buying rules; ie:
1 - Price < 4H 60EMA by at least 30pips &
2 - Price < 1H 60EMA by at least 30pips &
3 - ADX>25

I’ve put examples of screenshots in the free forex systems thread and it is called The richbugger system.

im working on it now, ill let you know how it goes

thanks man, it will be much appreciated. By the way if you could also ask them to allow the lot size to be adjusted from as low as 0.01 lots. I hope it isn’t too late for that.

Hey Rich Bugger, i have had a couple built at TradingIt.com also … your right they are predominantly Australian USA and Canadian traders but they are pretty good guys ill bring it up for you too I’m sure it won’t be a problem … if anything as members we can just have it developed for you free of charge and then pass it on…

Yes richbugger, I know to Zimbabwe. It is an African country.

@ Nickopip: Thanks, it would be much appreciated. I guess it would be a plus for you too if it works. By the way, have you had any profitable eas built there yourself?

wow, really, I’m quite honored. I’ve always through most people in the world didn’t know where we were. Yeah, we’re just above South Africa.

hey richbugger i submitted your request and they responded today advising theyll begin work on it tomorrow… I wouldnt mind trying it myself :slight_smile:

thanks man. Sure feel free to use it, after all you are giving me a hand :slight_smile:

well in the meantime whilst I’m waiting for this ea to be created, I found somewhere where I can download an ea builder. I think trying to use this ea builder will save me a lot of time as compared to trying to learn mql4, and we all know that time=$$.
here’s the link==>Download Free Forex Expert Advisor Generator, Forex Expert Advisor Generator 1.06 Download

Which post contains logic of the EA?

thanks ea creator. The 8th post is the one which contains the logic of the ea i would like. And you are right, going through the ea builder I’ve seen that as good as it is, it isn’t able to build the ea exactly as I would like it. The problems I had were setting the sl as I wanted them and the crossover conditions to be set as 20 pips after crossover. So any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Richbugger system.

Indicators used:
1 - 4H 60EMA using the median price (HL/2)
2 - 1H 60EMA using the median price (HL/2)
3 - 1H ADX using closing price

BUYING RULES
1 - Price is greater than the 4H 60EMA by at least 20 pips, &
2 - Price is greater than the 1H 60EMA by at least 20 pips, &
3 - ADX is greater than or equal to 25

RULES TO EXIT LONG POSITIONS (SL/TP)
It is either:
A1 - (Price-1H 60EMA)<30pips, or
B1 - (Price-1H 60EMA)>30pips

In scenario A1:
1 - Stop loss is set to 30pips, then
2 - Once price rises by 10pips, a dynamic stop loss will now be used. The 60EMA on the 1H chart will now be used as the Stop Loss. If possible,I would like to have the stop loss be invisible, i.e the stopp loss is not sent to the brokers server, but rather a close order will be initiated once Price<1H 60EMA(median). This will help because I’ve noticed that some brokers do not accept SL lower than 30pips from price, so if this condition is not true, I would not like to have the SL rejected. Instead, if it is an invisible stop loss, then the ea would execute the close order once Price<1H 60EMA.

In scenario B1:
1 - The 1H 60EMA is used as the Stop Loss.

SELLING RULES:
1 - Price is less than the 4H 60EMA by at least 20pips, & //i.e (Price+30pips)<4H 60EMA
2 - Price is less than the 1H 60EMA by at least 20pips, & //i.e (Price+30pips)<1H 60EMA
3 - ADX is greater than 25. //i.e ADX>25

Those are the rules of entry when going short.

RULES TO EXIT SHORT POSITIONS (SL/TP)
When going short either:
A2 - (1H 60EMA-Price)<30pips, or
B2 - (1H 60EMA-Price)>30pips

In scenario A2:
1 - Stop loss is set to 30pips, then

In scenario B2:
1 - The 1H 60EMA is used as the Stop Loss.
2 - Once price fallen by 10pips, a dynamic stop loss with now be used. The 60EMA on the 1H chart will now be used as the Stop Loss. If possible,I would like to have the stop loss be invisible, i.e the stopp loss is not sent to the brokers server, but rather a close order will be initiated once Price<1H 60EMA(median). This will help because I’ve noticed that some brokers do not accept SL lower than 30pips from price, so if this condition is not true, I would not like to have the SL rejected. Instead, if it is an invisible stop loss, then the ea would execute the close order once Price>1H 60EMA.