Pay for ea

Im listening…

haha, you’re not stepping on my toes, lol. I wasn’t offering to program any eas for anyone out there. It was actually someone who offered to program an ea for me.

Does it make money when you trade it manually?

If I’m going to invest money in coding a new EA I want to have some confidence on it’s protential profitablity.

As we don’t have .mq4 file, it’s difficult to modify this EA.
So, i’ll try to code it and get it ok with 2 dec. currencies.
Richbugger> If I understand ur #32 post, you would like to always have a stop at (price-30), wherever is the fast MA, is that true ? This -30 trailing stop would became the only point to close the trade ?
Sry about my poor english…

I wonder why someone will decide that he knows a very special strategy that needs to be kept in secret. The chance is that the strategy will be non-profitable, really. Currently there are tons of strategies over there, and even those that claims to be super profitable are far from that. I mean that building profitable EA is not like 1-2-3 and if you have some idea, it doesn’t mean that this idea is surely profitable.

Nevermind. Here are some EA Builders that I’ve listed:
EA Buildig Alternatives - Other ways to create Expert advisors

thanks for the links to the the ea builders you have used. I’ve downloaded a trial version of ea tree but could not understand how to use it at all!!! It isn’t so intuitive as the other ea builders. I’m gonna give noprogra a try and I’m really excited about it because there is a new strategy I am excited about and want to try out.

well if there is money on the line then I can’t give you that assurance. See, I was recently learning about Ichimoku and it looks like it is a good system if you really know how to use it. But look, I will not want you to put your money on the line for it because I have not traded it myself. I thought maybe you knew some geek buddy of your who would program an ea just out of the love of it.

hey, when I started this thread it is because I wanted someone to help me with programming an ea for me, not because I am offering to program eas for people. Also, I am not claiming to have some super strategy or system, and I am certainly not asking anybody to pay me anything!!! Maybe I used the wrong name for this thread. I just have a certain nack for wanting to code different strategies into eas. This is because, due to the nature of my job (I’m working full-time and studying my 1st degree at the same time) I rarely have time to sit in front of the screen. So when I see a strategy which I think will work, I first visually back-test it so see if it looks profitable. If it passes the test, I would then forward test it on demo for a while (if time permits me). Now, even if I forward test it satisfactorily, there is still the risk that market conditions were conducive to my system but may just be a passing phase. So, the next best logical thing to do would be to get my strategy coded into an ea and then backtest it. Then if it gives me positive results then I can go live with trading. Also it saves me time from forward testing my strategy forever only to realise that it is not profitable.

Hey Richbugger , what was the outcome mate ? i haven’t been in this thread a while but was just trolling around these forums again… did the boys at TradingIt.com sort you out ? reason i ask is because I’m in their trading room quite a bit lately and am entitled to use their free ea service… if you didn’t get it sorted yet I’m happy to give the lads (actually i think the programmer is a lady) your parameters and get the ea sent to you that way … ?

Hey, thanks for asking Nickopip. At the moment I am forward testing the ea on a VPS. I can’t comment on results as yet because it’s only been trading for about 2 weeks, and well to be honest, the market has been a bit jittery. I’ll give it another week and see how it goes before I can make any conclusion. Also, the ea wasn’t coded exactly as I wanted it to be. Not that it’s the lady’s fault, but there were some parameters which I did not give to her correctly and there were also some aspects which I had not mentioned clearly. But anyway, I think that is alright for now. But if you are interested in getting another ea, then I do have another idea which I am forward testing for now. It basically involves opening one or two trades everyday. Basically, once price has moved x amounts of pips from the opening price then a buy or sell order is executed and there are set TP and SL and TS levels. That’s basically it.

hey Richbugger - hope youre enjoying the EA… i can get this one made for you also if you wish…
just let me know

adios :slight_smile:

Thanks for the offer sirmontal. I tell you you’re a saint :slight_smile:

This is what I had in mind:
1 - At 00:00 everyday the ea would open both a buy and sell stop pending order.
2 - The pending orders will be set to 15pips above and below the opening price at midnight.
3 - The Stop loss for each Pending order will be set to 30pips each.
4 - The Take Profit for each Pending order will be set to 35pips each.
5 - There will be a trailing stop of 20 pips for each order.
5 - Pending orders not taken are cancelled 23 hours later.
6 - The Lot size traded will be 0.01 lots going up.

I would also like to the have the following external parameters which I could edit myself:
1 - Time pending orders are created
2 - The difference in pips from the Opening price at midnight at which the Buy and Sell Stop orders are set
3 - The Stop loss, Take Profit and Trailing Stop levels

If the ea could also be made to support both ecn and non-ecn brokers. Also, if the ea could be made to work with both 4 and 5 digit brokers.

I was basically visually backtesting this system on the EUR/USD and it looks to be profitable. However I would like to backtest it using an ea to confirm whether it is really profitable or not. Also it will allow me to modify the parameters in the system so that I can find out which parameters yield the best result.

Also I was testing this system of placing Pending Orders at exactly the same time a day on different currency pairs, but I noticed that different parameters would need to be used for different pairs. That is why I would also like to have some of the variables as external variables.

And again, I would appreciate it very much sirmontal and am really grateful :slight_smile:

Thanks Richbugger - people have helped me so i like to help in return :slight_smile:

putting the request in now

thanks, I’m looking forward to it

Hi Sirmontal, i was wondering if you could submit an EA design request to tradingit for me please?

If you can let me know and i’ll post all the details.

Thanks

HI,

Does anyone know of the existence of an EA or other program that can trade at a certain time every day? It would have totake a start time and a end time , which is the moment it trades. Dependent on whether the upside , or the downside is broken it will go long or short over the same distance(100%). It would be nice if that percentage could be variable, and alsowhether I can add a few extra pips before it triggers.Stoploss is a few pips before begintime level. Tp = 1:1

I wouldn’t know if such an ea exists but I know that it is possible to get such an ea programmed.

hi sirmontal, any response from tradingit as of yet?

Pretty simple strategy. This might help: FxDreema - richbugger EA
Click on .ex4 button to get the file. Right-click on a box to edit it’s parameters.

hey richbugger i submitted your request and they responded today advising theyll begin work on it tomorrow… I wouldnt mind trying it myself