People are scared of SJWs - Good People forced to lie ! about BIG things!

1 Like

Ian Dale walks out - after being shouted down and talked over by two of the products of PC - diversity and Inclusivity, for having an opinion which started to sound as tho it may differ from the “correct view” !

(Ian Dale can be heard every night on LBC Radio between 7 and 9 pm when he does news and phone ins )

Sadly - as Murray says - “The Adults have left the room …”

The next action I suspect is that “The carer who made the tape” will lose his or her job and never be employed in teh Public Sector again.

Who actually said this was all about racism. I’ve only heard people saying it wasn’t about racism and that we’re fed up being called racists.

A Survivor speaks out

Here’s what the High Court had to say today about the case Julia was talking to this dreadful man about in this post !

TRIGGER WARNING ! I rarely post stuff by this guy although he has a lot of followers and some good sense - because he often uses strong language - If you are likely to be offended by strong language - you won’t want to know what he has to say :smiley:

Well a couple of years back @tradeforex077 the then Home Secretary promised a “No punches pulled” enquiry into this scandal. He was then moved to Chancellor and surprisingly sacked a month or so back - So we now know that the report he promised is completed :smiley:

SO everything is revealed - Right ?

Nope - but I wonder whether him being removed as a minister was to prevent him being questioned about this ? Or whether in fact the reason for his removal was BECAUSE he was insistent about it ?

Anyhow the report is now out and you must listen to this !

20,000 a YEAR - is the figure to remember and we shall await with interest to see what the report revealed which makes it so incendiary that “they” refuse to let ius know what is in it ?

WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST COWARDS ???

Where are those SNIDEY LITTLE “MALE FENINISTS” _ WHO ARE SO INSISTENT ON STANDING UP FOR WOMENS RIGHTS ELSEWHERE ?

He was sacked because Cummings is the chief - Wilson once said that regardless of the party in Govt the Treasury is always in power. Those days are gone, the UK substituted the EU with a … I’ll be kind, a wise guy.

Anyways how about a sidetrack but on a similar vein.

Ryanair chief executive Michael O’Leary has faced criticism after saying terrorists “will generally be males of a Muslim persuasion”.

The 58-year-old told The Times newspaper that families with young children should be waved through airport security because there was “virtually” zero chance of them being bombers.

So there was an uproar - the word ‘racist’ was raised.

Then again in the Times piece he did say:“Who are the bombers? They are going to be single males travelling on their own,”

So not only racist - but the poor old male is now in the frame.

But then a step back
:“If you are travelling with a family of kids, on you go; the chances you are going to blow them all up is zero.”

He added: "You can’t say stuff, because it’s racism, but it will generally be males of a Muslim persuasion.

Now if you are PC you are livid, totally unacceptable I hear.

Then follows 6 words - these same words I have faced on my visits to GB - I well remember trying to disguise my accent.

Thirty years ago it was the Irish.

The Ryanair CEO is Irish, and he finished off with some realism:

“If that is where the threat is coming from, deal with the threat.”

Not sure what a male feminist is but there you go, each to their own way of thought.

OK @peterma I’m happy to discuss the issues raised here - but this thread is about a specific subject and the Fear of the Police, Social Services, Teachers and child welfare (AND NOW IT APPEARS _ OUR ACTUAL GOVERNMENT ! ) in addressing that subject - so I’ve created another thread based on your post

See you over there mate ! :sunglasses:

In the meanwhile I’ll repeat my post for the convenience of the casual reader ;

ORIGINAL POST

"…Well a couple of years back @tradeforex077 the then Home Secretary promised a “No punches pulled” enquiry into this scandal. He was then moved to Chancellor and surprisingly sacked a month or so back - So we now know that the report he promised is completed :smiley:

SO everything is revealed - Right ?

Nope - but I wonder whether him being removed as a minister was to prevent him being questioned about this ? Or whether in fact the reason for his removal was BECAUSE he was insistent about it ?

Anyhow the report is now out and you must listen to this !

20,000 a YEAR - is the figure to remember and we shall await with interest to see what the report revealed which makes it so incendiary that “they” refuse to let ius know what is in it ?

WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST COWARDS ???

Where are those SNIDEY LITTLE “MALE FENINISTS” _ WHO ARE SO INSISTENT ON STANDING UP FOR WOMENS RIGHTS ELSEWHERE ?…"

Well the Mainstream Media are still pretty silent about this “Report” - and the repeated over and over gang rape of 20,000 White English Girls a year and there seems to be nothing of interest to the “Feminists” in this horror story either

But They ALL seem to be Screaming with joy every time the News comes on because some “Rich WHite Old Man” has been found guity of a rape and a “sexual assualt” - but Innocent of three “more serious offences” and are demanding “Changes in the Law” to weight the legal system to be even more biased against “White men”.

Anyhow - the author Rupert Darwall in a book I am reading at the moment incudes a statement which seems to be particularly relevant to the States refusal to release the report they have in their hands regarding these Rapes, the ethnicity of the abusers and the scandalous involvement of the various Government Agencies - when he says ;

"… Government agencies and regulators are not in the business of making themseves accountable for their mistakes and their malpractice. When they make mistakes or fraudulent claims, the public pays…"

That in my opinion is the root cause of the deafening silence in this matter - They are so dreadfully at fault that it is “Not in the Pubic Interest” for “the public” to know and the victims and their families are the ones who mustt Pay !

Here’s a video which is related - Is it "Too Hot To Handle ? "

I’ll post this without comment - you can see if you search how the contaminated main stream media treat the story and if you want more detail “we got a problem” did a fuller detail including footage of the arrest and their response to his questions.

SPIT ! :unamused:

Hmm ! we seem to have some developments ;

Firstly to declare my position - I am (nominally) Cof E, my accountant is Catholic, the guy who did my house conveyance is a Pakistani Muslim and the Guy who arranged my mortgage is an (unconnected) Iranian Muslim - I have a good friend who is a Kenyan Asian (don’t know what Religion) and other friends are Sikhs - so I just don’t care about religion - just about competence.

Now we appear to have a concerted attack on our New Home Secretary Pretti Patel (who would appear to be a “Brown Person” by Civil Servants of the “Home Office” (plus some others) and by the Labour Party.

THe Previous Home Secretary Sajid Javid started an Investigation into exactly this situation a “No holds Barred” investingation, which is now complete but is to be hidden because it is “Not in the Public Interest” to reveal what they found out !

Apparently Pretti Patel is guilty of having “Shouted” at one or more Civil Servants ? - Now we have to wonder (or I do at any rate) whether this “shouting” and the Cover-up of this report is in any way related - seeing as it would have been the “Home Office” who would have been directly involved in this whole Abysmal affair from the very beginning ?

Anyway - I strongly support the Prme Minister’s support of his Home Secretary in this matter - as do many others it would seem.

Whereas the Civil Service and the LAbour Party have been “talking to” each other and Civil Servants have been publishing Political articles in the “Guardian” a far left Newspaper.

In defiance of their “oath” of non - political involvement.

A petition has been started in the last few hours on the official Govt website demanding release of this report and signatures seem to be going up ate the rate of around 2,000 an hour !

(THere are 38000 + signatures as I type this )

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/300239

Here is Sargon of Akkad on his take of the subject (of the petition)

(Edit) - I repeat - "WHERE ARE THE FEMINISTS " ??? - Are these English Girls - somehow “Unworthy” of their support ??

That was 6 hours ago - Having passed the 10,000 mark the govt is obliged to reply and IF it gets to 100,000 then the Govt has to “consider” debating it in Parliament !

Now this is the first day and It has 6 months to reach the 100,000 mark (All petitions on this site last 6 months)

So the figure has now gone up by 12,000 (49,525)and will cross the 50,000 mark (on its FIRST DAY ) within minutes - so should get there pretty soon - but then nobody really knows it is there - YET !

This is just my theory, but there are power-hungry psychopaths who are using “feminism” and “social justice” as a vehicle for power. Kinda like how Cersei in Game of Thrones exploited the Faith Militant to cement power, while covering herself with a veneer of respectability. When real feminists do speak out, they’re labelled bigots, TERFS etc. and are ex-communicated.

Thankfully there is the #walkaway movement that is slowly building momentum. There seems to be a growing diverse coalition against this SJW nonsense.

1 Like

an hour and a half to midnight !
Today ? - or tomorrow ?

Note there are two cnsecutive snips here - hence teh number has gone up !

Only 40 years then !

Well - I don’t think SJWs were even about 40 years ago ! - SO who were they afraid of back then ?

Police officers must have joined the force, during this period and have now retired on their generous pensions and remained silent throughout their whole careers - (the Official Petition linked to above is now satnding at over 110,000 - Yet still no mention in MSM )

But it seems Yet another “Enquiry” has now been started - Just kicking the issue into the long grass again.

Some of those early white English Girs are now in their 50s and will be grandmothers whose own girl children will have been abused in the same way - possibly even their grand-daughters -

AGAIN I ASK - WHERE HAVE THE FEMINISTS BEEN ? All this time ? Why are they SIlent - Even now ?

Update - There Does seem to be a connection between the Home Secretary and the “bullying” smear perhaps ?

What is it going to take for you Brits to get serious about your

Paki Thug Problem ?

We Brits know about it Clint - It’s quite obvious from the absence of ANY FEMINISTS in the discussions anywhere that it is being Deliberately un-addressed

Here’s 4 minutes from Stefan Molyneux and Carl Benjamin in which it is discussed succinctly and in an Adult way

Naz - "Victims of abuse in Rotheram shoud shut their mouths forf the sake of diversity" Shah - is fiven a ministerial post by SIR Keir Starmer