People have been talking about Birdbox. Have you watched it? :)

Helloooo. :smiley:

During my holiday vacation, I had a lot of time to bond with my family. :blush: One of the things we did was watch this new Netflix movie, Birdbox. :smiley: Haha. My friends also kept talking about it, and I read pretty mixed reviews. It was when I saw an article about Stephen Kingā€™s comment that I finally decided to watch it. :smiley:

Have you guys seen it too? :smiley: What did you think? :thinking:

(This is not a paid ad. Huhu. :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

I watched it, and it was great! similar to ā€œThe Happeningā€ lol but I would love to hear some peopleā€™s interpretations of the movie

I havenā€™t yet, but I am considering it. It looks interesting, but I am not good with horror movies.

1 Like

trust me, itā€™s not scary at all lol

1 Like

Yup not scary at all @mlawson71. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been hearing about it too @ria_rose but I watched it yesterday after seeing your topic. Thanks for this, I liked it.

@justshell - Now I want to watch The Happening. Which one did you like more?

Thanks. Okay, Iā€™ll give it a try then.

Yup, @justshell is right, not scary at all! Itā€™s like that other movie, A Quiet Place.

Would be awesome if people here got paid to talk about the movies they like! Did you like the movie?

Come to think about it, I havenā€™t watched A Quiet Place either.

I havenā€™t seen A Quiet Place too because I avoid scary movies. :joy: But if itā€™s on the same level as birdbox then Iā€™ll check it out. :blush:

Hi Rose!
Man, this is funny that you put this up here. Cause we just seen this movie, on Netflix, Friday night.

Yep. We kept talking about it. Liked it a lot!

Well, many things to mention, but how about this one. The fact that the mother was not all that maternal. I mean, calling her kids ā€˜boy & girlā€™? I donā€™t know, seemed pretty messed up to me. She brought them into this world not nurturing them as a mother would. But, given the circumstances of the world, I guess she did the job that was needed to get them through. I mean, how in the world did they not take off their blind folds during the tumultuous rapids ride! I thought that was amazing.

But, because of how she taught them, they made it! They listened to her. She does get a lot of credit. And the ending was just wonderful. Manā€¦the writers deserve a pat on the back.

Well, what a good story and journey that was. For a movie.

Thanks Rose!
Fun to talk about.

Mike

1 Like

You guys are missing out! Itā€™s very good. Itā€™s not ā€œscary scaryā€ more like suspense Iā€™d say. I canā€™t stand horror movies either so trust me when I say itā€™s not scary lol

Those kids did really well in terms of acting!

Yup! Watched it with my family and they liked it too. I cried on this scene. :sob:

Ok, Iā€™ll watch it this weekend. Thanks! Iā€™m ok with suspense but I really avoid horror movies. :blush:

I heard about this movie but I donā€™t like horror movies, used to watch too many when I was a teenager but not anymore :smiley: @Ria-rose what was Stephen Kingā€™s comment (love his books)? Then I heard about that ridiculous new challenge with the eye band which is quite dangerous.
But if all of you think itā€™s not scary at all, I might give it a try.

What other Netflix movies would you guys recommend?

not sure if youā€™re into the series, but check out ā€œYouā€ on netflix if youā€™re into the creepy, crazy, stalkers lol

1 Like

I confess I am not much into that sort of thing, I prefer mystery, sci-fi and adventure stories.

Indeed very creepy! It shows how dangerous social media is with people like Joe in real life.

1 Like

exactly! I laughed my butt off during the scene when her other crazy stalker woman friend AND him were staring at her while she was in the bathroom, i was like what in the world! :joy: