People have been talking about Birdbox. Have you watched it? :)

I have a friend who kept talking about this. But I checked the trailer - it looks like it’s drama? Is it like one of those teenage drama shows?

1 Like

not at all lol just check it out when you get a chance

Ok ok! I’ll try and watch an episode. If it’s more thriller, I’d probably complete it!

What I do want to watch though is that Fyre Festival documentary lol have you guys seen that?

1 Like

my friend told me about it LOL she said it was hilarious, it’s crazy how people can be so gullible. There were plenty of people warning them about the entire thing being a scam

Ooooh interesting. Going to check this out. Thanks @justshell! :blush:

1 Like

you’ll like it, i laughed a lot because of the craziness I was watching lol but it’s a good series overall, can’t wait until next season

1 Like

I was disappointed, I though it was a movie about a Turkey Shoot, you know where they put a Live Turkey in a box with a hole big enough so it can get its head and neck out, then everyone grabs their “smoke pole” and well you know.

The Ever Rowan School VIPER

I got bored while watching the first episode. Don’t know if I was just tired but it didn’t capture my attention. I’ll try again next time. :slight_smile:

Have you guys heard of Kingdom (Netflix)? REALLY good show. A mix of Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, and Lord of the Rings BUT Korean!

I think I saw some ads about it some time ago? I should check it out.

We enjoyed this series. The ending was an intense cliffhanger and we have to wait a year to see what happens next :sob:

1 Like

I will wait for the new season then, I really dislike it when season finales end on cliffhangers.

Yeah it’s a very intense cliffhanger. I’d recommend for you to wait for the next season also haha. I hate that feeling of having to wait such a long time with that crazy cliffhanger.

yes, and loved it! thinking about watching black mirror- bander snatcher. is it good?

I’ve watched Bandersnatch and a few of its endings. :smiley: Haha. Personally, I think it’s pretty good. It gets confusing sometimes, but you just really have to remember your choices. :sweat_smile: I love the interactivity and I’ve always been super into the multiverses. :smiley: Haha. Let me know what you think about it too!

1 Like

I recently watched The Umbrella Academy and that too ended on a big cliffhanger much to my intense displeasure.
There’s the thing about cliffhangers, you never know (with small exceptions when the show is very successful) whether the show will be picked for another season, so sometimes those cliffhangers are the only ending you get. :frowning:

Oh okay. I will make note not to start that one haha. I was also looking at that Russian Doll I think? Have you seen the trailer for that one?

With the many shows to watch, it’s quite easy to forget too lol. Except for GOT!

Sometimes when I really like a show I don’t forget. It really depends on how invested I am in the actual story.

Netflix always gives us series which are worth watching. I am involved in most of them as I am huge follower of Netflix. I have bought the yearly membership for 2019 just to watch game of thrones. Are you people waiting for it? I am waiting hard and my patience is getting lost!

YEEEEEES! Oh my gosh. I am also super excited for the final season of GoT! Huhu. :confounded: Less than a month before it airs again! :blush: Haha.