Pepperoni and pineapple please

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;509294”]

You don’t have a thread.

Feel free to post your myfxbook here.[/QUOTE]

Man… You are too quick. You picked up on my point right away.

[QUOTE=“abrsive;509305”]

Man… You are too quick. You picked up on my point right away.[/QUOTE]

It’s ok abrsive… Maybe one day :slight_smile:

Pizza, you are wrong - I’ll bet there was a lot of interest, no I’ll re-phrase, I’ll bet there IS a lot of interest, the only problem I have with the thread is that it is in the wrong place - should be in Newbie Island.

Another little thought, I suspect you have a lot more knowledge to impart - I know you don’t want to be a guru etc etc, so I’m not suggesting that, maybe a thread where you tell it like it is, where learner traders can set aside all that gibberish they’re being fed, where ‘news’ (fundamentals) and technical analysis meet - cutting edge - a post of five years ago proved wrong in that everyone is NOT in it for money or ego.

Maybe I’m silly, maybe I’m old, but can the spirit of those great givers survive?.

Mr. Peterma,

Your words of wisdom always in courage me. One of the wise man and respectable member here in BP…

No you are not old… you just had more experience than we are ;)…

Cutting edge sounds good … and a generation mixed;)

P.S Do you know that I was looking for my grandpa all this time? Maybe you can buy that Lexus for me for Christmas lol… I am kidding ofcourse lol…

Pip, you are right, I have much experience, I have experienced a lot of money ‘lost’, I have experienced a lot of money ‘gained’ and in the interim I have learned - I have learned the value of money.

I have also learned the value of knowledge, something a generation before me imparted, knowledge is king - from knowledge you will succeed in everything that you try, you are educated, sites like babypips help, but you are right to seek that knowledge wherever it leads you - you will travel far :slight_smile:

Yup, that is why I always listen to my elders ( well I try most of the time lol) because they know whats best and those are all base on their own experiences…Failures and successes :). Circle of life…

LOL - have never listened to my elders, never figured they knew what’s best, was always trying to teach them, gave up on that - my motto - follow your own path :slight_smile:

Lol… That’s why I said " most of the time"… I can always pretend that I am listening lol…

[QUOTE=“peterma;509323”]

Pizza, you are wrong - I’ll bet there was a lot of interest, no I’ll re-phrase, I’ll bet there IS a lot of interest, the only problem I have with the thread is that it is in the wrong place - should be in Newbie Island.

Another little thought, I suspect you have a lot more knowledge to impart - I know you don’t want to be a guru etc etc, so I’m not suggesting that, maybe a thread where you tell it like it is, where learner traders can set aside all that gibberish they’re being fed, where ‘news’ (fundamentals) and technical analysis meet - cutting edge - a post of five years ago proved wrong in that everyone is NOT in it for money or ego.

Maybe I’m silly, maybe I’m old, but can the spirit of those great givers survive?.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Peterma, and you too pipnroll… I will start posting to the thread again after a little longer break…

In the meantime…

Here was a news bit that was put out about 3 days after I made this made post…

I used to trade like that, I called it.carry trade and a flooding in Australia followed by an earthquake in New Zealand blew me away, and my acc was almost the same size. You are not adding anything new, just making a show off of what losers do, I mean the 95%

Sorry but you will lose everything. It is a matemathical fact.

Ha! I knew it! If I page enough Mr. Gone he will show up lol… Good to see you too :slight_smile:

It feels so empty without me… na na na na na na…

Ohh you knew it don’t you lol…

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;509341”]I used to trade like that, I called it.carry trade and a flooding in Australia followed by an earthquake in New Zealand blew me away, and my acc was almost the same size. You are not adding anything new, just making a show off of what losers do, I mean the 95%

Sorry but you will lose everything. It is a matemathical fact.[/QUOTE

I am a trader I must learn to think like losers so I can take their money. So I guess I can predict what and whom the next post will be.

Right in the needle. I hate when I am right, you people are so predictable.

Hey Mr, earthqueakes are out of my smart system, impossible to predict.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;509353”]

Right in the needle. I hate when I

What if you cannot anything to stop it? Requotes, lagging and stuff? Be humble with the markets.or.markets will humble.you.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;509358”]

What if you cannot anything to stop it? Requotes, lagging and stuff? Be humble with the markets.or.markets will humble.you.[/QUOTE]

It’s really not as hard as you make it sound…

You should get a different broker if you can’t exit a trade because of requotes and lagging.

It will. One way or another. You just sound like me back then.