Pepperoni and pineapple please

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;509362”]

It will. One way or another. You just sound like me back then.[/QUOTE]

Um no…

What is wrong with you. It will.

Lol… Did you had your lunch/ dinner Mr. Gone? Ohh and your lovely wife called. She said its time for you to make dinner :wink:

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;509364”]

What is wrong with you. It will.[/QUOTE]

Nope…

The clasical “your wife/mom just called” when people is.about to break and to conceal their weakness they start promoting insults. You know in private you are just an angel. I have 4 sisters, obe wife, one mother, one stepmother, try harder please.

I have to deal with angry clients all day, I can do this all week if you want. Mr, it wil happen, don’t argue, accept the facts and spare a lot of pain.

Oh please I am just kidding…Now I know your sense of humor is limited. Sorry if I insulted you and it is not what I intended… Now, I know…

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;509369”]

I have to deal with angry clients all day, I can do this all week if you want. Mr, it wil happen, don’t argue, accept the facts and spare a lot of pain.[/QUOTE]

Dude… Just because you apparently suck at trading doesn’t mean everyone else does. Get over it lol

Does anyone planning to trade/watch the AUD for monetary policy minutes? It starts in about 35 min.

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;509694”]Does anyone planning to trade/watch the AUD for monetary policy minutes? It starts in about 35 min.[/QUOTE]

Could produce a large jump if there is wording in it that suggests a rate cut in August may be less likely… The market has been pricing in a cut so if expectations are altered the reaction will be fast… Definitely more risk for a positive reaction then a negative one I think.

No Mr. Whatever. I don’t care. I just did my part. It is not my problem.

That was I was reading too… The slowdown in Chinese economy was already affecting the Aussie. A possible temporary further down but we shall see the outcome of the RBA minutes…

I’m glad you already did your part ( whatever part it is )…

So whats your prediction Mr. Gone? I want to hear your opinion about the Aussie…You have 9 min. to come up with your prediction… no cheating…

I don’t trade the news.

Well this is your chance…

I prefer to wait till tomorrow

Yep…

Nice one… could hit that 1.9200 in a few hours.

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;509715”]

Nice one… could hit that 1.9200 in a few hours.[/QUOTE]

It’s going to take a very long time before it hits 1.92 lol