Pepperoni and pineapple please

No it doesn’t… watch because I say sooo… lol

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;509717”]

No it doesn’t… watch because I say sooo… lol[/QUOTE]

It has never been to 1.92…

Opps… I just notice I type it wrong…duh… 0.9200 there lol

So, are you taking the trade long or short ? I took it short looking to get off the train @ .9100.

I am long right now… but I will get off soon… not holding it. Aussie is still tricky for me to trade. I enter at 0.9153. 20 pips is enough for me if it get there…

I think it will and a little bit more, after that it will tank, just sayin.

Hey Tonyro44, FYI: I moved mine to BE so now I got stop out. That’s okay, I’ll try again next time… Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

Have a Good night all…

I was hopping that when the trade started to reverse , that you pull the trigger and come off with some $$ , then try again at a later time. However, to me BE is a win in itself. Good night .

Was short eurgbp a little before this release as I

UK bonds??? Well, it confirms my theory, sort off.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;510406”]

UK bonds??? Well, it confirms my theory, sort off.[/QUOTE]

Just for you Mr Gone…

My gbpusd long hit TP

I was asking if they are buying UK bonds or foreign bonds. ecause I have a theory on BOE politics.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;510409”]

I was asking if they are buying UK bonds or foreign bonds. ecause I have a theory on BOE politics.[/

Ah, I didn’t read that one. I normally wait couple of weeks for gathering that info.

This is a fascinating thread, pizza. Pretty ballsy to tp10 and sl500, if I may say and cool it is working so reliably. I’m subscribed.

:wink: good to see you guys friends again :wink:

I am used to it, no worry. They will get the idea eventually, I am an adquired taste.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;510476”]

I am used to it, no worry. They will get the idea eventually, I am an adquired taste.[/QUOTE]

Unique and very rightly so :wink:

Subscribed! I’m slowly realising that technical analysis means nothing, and indicators only show you what’s happened in the past. The only thing that can shift the markets is news!

Hey Daz2007,

Technical tools can also be useful so do not disregard it. In order to have more edge to become profitable is to know when to use it. You needed both ( technical and fundamental)… IMO. Glad to see you here too :slight_smile: