Pepperoni and pineapple please

[QUOTE=“waterboy;510541”]

One burning question I have:

Why only the 10pip TP if you’re ahead of the lagging indicator that is price? Also, 500

Let me guess, you tell all your friends you have no loses and you presume how big your earnings are. Believe me, I was there, sooner or later markets will humble you.

And what if it does?? Believe me it will. There is a lot of fundies you have not idea they exist. I have seen thousands of charts going one way when fundamental says the other direction.

[QUOTE=“waterboy;510541”]

One burning question I have:

Why only the 10pip TP if you’re ahead of the lagging indicator that is price? Also, 500 pip SL? Seems you could easily be

But for 10 pip TP that’s frightening to allow a potential 50-100 pip move to go against you.

What??? I am sory but WHAT??? You dimm risk by increasing it??? So tell me, what you will do when your SL activates. By the way I had several trades that never went to positive. I had one that just activated SL right before I’ve opened, 100 pips down in just 30 seonds on GBPJPY. So again what will you do when your SL finally activates, it will take at least 50 trades to cover. Me, with one trade I can cover fron 2 upto 5 loses if lucky enough.

What if it does not repeats, what if you run out of luck??? What will you do?

[QUOTE=“waterboy;510549”]

But for 10 pip TP that’s frightening to allow a potential 50-100 pip move to go against you.[/QUOTE]

Lol maybe for some people… If a trade is against me

And if it never does?? Markets can saty irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

You have no idea what are we talking about, don’t you?

[QUOTE=“waterboy;510549”]

But for 10 pip TP that’s frightening to allow a potential 50-100 pip move to go against you.[/QUOTE]

I’m watching the news all day… You have to… I know the

OK - like I said earlier, each to their own. For me though I personally could never trade that way.

Really??? What makes you think that markets will not troll on you??? All the data can be right but markets will find the way to do the wrong thing.

[QUOTE=“waterboy;510559”]

OK - like I said earlier, each to their own. For me though I personally could never trade that way.[/QUOTE]

Most can’t… It’s way easier to try and trade with only chart patterns.

Uhm…I think I have a better understand :wink:

Actually most people do, is the easiest thing to do. Very few people can prifit with low risk and high gain. You just lack off mental strenght to let winners ride.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;510563”]

Actually most people do, is the easiest thing to do. Very few people can prifit with low risk and high gain. You just lack off mental strenght to let winners ride.[/QUOTE]

Well I’ve tripled this account in 4 months… Soooo :+1:

How do you know if you can’t or can? Have you tried it? I was the same thing as you are before but I tried it anyway… But yea, not for everyone…

With very high risk. I don’t play by the “size” matters. If you lose everything you are out, unless you have infinite funds to deal with. Have you ever wondered why pros they never play that way? If Warren Buffet trippled his account there will be not much wealth available in the world.

I’ve tried, it was fun at the beggining and then I have lost everything!!!