Pepperoni and pineapple please

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;510595”]

I don’t need your pitty. Do you know how many times I was ignored? Do you think I care? What you proppose is just irresponsabile, period. Iguess by now you are lying to your friends if not you soon will. By the way, can you point out rule #3? I mean I think it was number 2 cannot remember, in the post asking for me to be banned?? Just point it out and maybe I’ll walk away from this thread.[/QUOTE]

I pity you nonetheless Mr Gone … :wink:

That’s why I will let you continue posting… You can be my mascot.

Evasive… I can tell you, I was there, I know all the excuses.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;510600”]

Evasive… I can tell you, I was there, I know all the excuses.[/QUOTE]

Your mascot costume will be Eeyore…

To your own view, it is irresponsible…

Let me asked you this…What other ways of trading can you contribute in this forum that has been profitable for the pass 3 years that you yourself uses so other new traders and or experience traders can use and tested it to themselves? All strategies are welcome it may or may not work to them but atleast it’s here for them to try…

Whatever. I was trying to prevent you from a lot of pain. Do as you please. It is not my problem. I am done.

Nooooo!!! Eeyore… Comeback! I miss you already!

Don’t you get it?, I am done. I have enough. Do whatever you want.The only proven method: risk little and gain big, be humble and get out of bad trades. You are just doing the opposite. Again, I don’t care.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;510608”]

You know as a trader must tell you that I know how people behaves and what their next movements will be. And you just did what I wanted. A real trader would have noticed many posts ago. SOrry. I did my best but it is you the want who risks the farm, not me.[/QUOTE]

Yay!!! I knew you’d come back… Now promise me you’ll never leave again you silly donkey.

I understand… I already have experience those pain that you are referring but I don’t use it as an excuse to become paranoid or not to explore other options. You can only see failure if you see it as it is a failure but I looked at it as a “teaching tools” that I can use to make me stronger than before…

Quitting are for LOSERS!

They’ll learn - eventually. But for now, lets leave them to their thread out of respect.

Good luck to all.

Awww… Where is my Pooh Bear? Did he found his pants by chance? I’ll asked him when I see him this weekend lol

Lol… At what point do you guys says.

Thank you…

Well at the beginning of the thread you did say trolling is welcome… I think it amazing that it wasn’t a fundamental vs technical fighting it but two fundies. Over risk management. Freaking worth the read.

[QUOTE=“Vinster;510625”]Well at the beginning of the thread you did say trolling is welcome… I think it amazing that it wasn’t a fundamental vs technical fighting it but two fundies. Over risk management. Freaking worth the read.[/QUOTE]

Oh absolutely lol… I’m surprised he didn’t start a few months earlier.

you asked a question earlier…

“where is ict’s myfxbook” or something like that… you didn’t get an answer

i got the answer:

he said in a recent video update that the account will go public when he’s built it up to 25-30K. so don’t pop the popcorn just yet there bud, the show hasn’t started yet :27:

here’s the recovery too… you can see it was traded up… not from deposits :wink:

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510631”]you asked a question earlier…

“where is ict’s myfxbook” or something like that… you didn’t get an answer

i got the answer:

he said in a recent video update that the account will go public when he’s built it up to 20-30K. so don’t pop the popcorn just yet there bud, the show hasn’t started yet :27:[/QUOTE]

Lol why did he start with $2,500 first… That guy is all over the place. Thanks for the info.

he’s always taught to start with half your intended deposits…then get a bit of profit built up and then add the rest.

you wouldn’t be so confused if you actually listened to what he said.

it’s pretty immature to question things that have already been explained. being ignorant is no excuse

[QUOTE=“Tokin;510633”]

he’s always taught to start with half your intended deposits…then get a bit of profit built up and then add the rest.

you wouldn’t be so confused if you actually listened to what he said.

it’s pretty immature to question things

he wanted it to be an “emotional” experience like drawdown is in real life.

seriously… if you’re so interested in the guy, why don’t you watch the videos and get the twitter updates. it’s pretty embarrassing how misinformed you are all the time

catchup