Pepperoni and pineapple please

Bingo, finally you are right on something. But still, you can’t figure it out what am I trying to do here.

That is what psicopaths kind of do, don’t you think?? You both always seem to appear at the same time. First Pizza posts for a long period and then you for quite large. I might be paranoid but it is kinda alaborated.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511389”]

Bingo, finally you are right on something. But still, you can’t figure it out what am I trying to do here.[/QUOTE]

Oh Eeyore… So adorable.

Because I am getting my Nails done for my trip… :wink:

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511390”]

That is what psicopaths kind of do, don’t you think?? You both always seem to appear at the same time. First Pizza posts for a long period and then you for quite large. I might be paranoid but it is kinda alaborated.[/QUOTE]

I think the South American just needs a hug…

SUre, you just can’t stand it and so start with insults and ofenses. So predictable.

I still want my Winnie the Pooh bear…

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511396”]

SUre, you just can’t stand it and so start with insults and ofenses. So predictable.[/QUOTE]

Not an insult… Eeyore is my favourite whinnie the pooh character.

It would be an insult if I called you Piglette.

Again. Risk high to gain low, not a good idea. Talk too much neither.

Lol…yea, he probably would not like that…

Oh No lady, I am enjoying it.

It was hard choosing between Eeyore and Mogli from the Junglebook… Maybe I switch it to Mogli… He does live in South America afterall.

Sure. I would be careful posting that MR. Me personally I don’t care but many here are from South America.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511403”]

Sure. I would be careful posting that MR. Me personally I don’t care but many here are from South America.[/QUOTE]

I can’t post a character from a beloved children’s book…?

It’s up to you. Not my problem. I am into promoting responsabile trading. But you seem to be in a different level. Sorry, cannot answer to that. You have crossed the line.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;511405”]

It’s up to you. Not my problem. I am into promoting responsabile trading. But you seem to be in a different level. Sorry, cannot answer to that. You have crossed the line.[/QUOTE]

OK Mogli… :slight_smile:

I know how frustrating it is to constantly lose money… Don’t take it out on the Forum ok?

No because he preferred princesses Cinderella or maybe Pocahontas.

Sure. Why not.

i don’t wanna argue about ict no more

let’s be friends : )

[QUOTE=“TaperDance;511451”]i don’t wanna argue about ict no more

let’s be friends : )[/QUOTE]

Lol ok AK…