Pepperstone as a broker

Hi i have invested 3 years into learning forex now im good at it! I have an account with pepperstone but im soo worried about depositing money i feel like they wont send me money if i make it

Hi Hasan555,
Is it only Pepperstone you are concerned about as a broker, or all brokers? In exercising due diligence with choice of broker, it is recommended to only use brokers who are regulated by the financial authorities in the jurisdiction in which you live.

Hi, actually i live in pakistan but we do not have good brokers here! I made pepperstone account because its both asic and fca regulated! It does support clients from pakisyan but im jist scared to put my money in because i just think what if they dont send me my profits and just keep them with themselves

Hi Hasan555,

By the way welcome to BabyPips. I forgot to say that before.

I understand country restrictions. I lived in Syria for 12 years as an expat, and their currency regulations were “out of this world”. Seven different rates of exchange to the USD depending on how you wanted to spend your money. I have just briefly read a review of Pepperstone, and I would not be concerned about them taking your money with any bigger risk than with any other regulated broker.

They scored 89 out of 99 which is quite high. Just go for it. Chances are it will be a while before you have any profits worth taking out (sorry for being realistic). If you are ready to stake funds, go for it. If you don’t wish to lose any money before you have demo traded, open an account with any broker just to use their demo account until you are more familiar with trading.

1 Like

I have used Pepperstone for 10 years now… Not saying they are the best but I signed up when I started and never had a reason to change. They are regulated like you say in my country (Australia) which was why I initially joined. I have never had one issue with any withdrawals - for me banking in Australia I normally see the money the same day. Might be a little longer for you though if you are sending the money overseas.
Hope that helps.

Nate

Pepperstone may be a good broker but I have no experience about it, I have an advice for every newbie that always choose a regulated broker with good reputation in the Forex market and here your money will be safe.

If you are worried about Pepperstone then an alternative is FXCM. I’ve been with them for years and have no problem withdrawing money.

Cheers

Blackduck

Sir how much is the maximum you have withdrawn? Im considering withdrawing through skrill

I use hotforex. No issues with them. And the web platform has a " live chat" platform that you can use to chat with their agents if you have any issues. Withdrawals are processed and payed out timeously.

I have no idea what skrill is. However I have a bank account linked to my trading account and deposit and withdrawl money through that bank account. As to amounts anywhere from $1000 to $10,000.

Cheers

Blackduck

browser search on Skrill:
Used them for a year a while ago. Great service, very fast transfers - like 15 seconds to bookies!

1 Like

I use Pepperstone and they come out the best in terms of tight spreads on FX. Never had any issues with them