Request for information

Good day the honourable house members. Please, I wish to know how Pepperstone and XMGlobal brokers performs. Are they reliable and what about their are spreads and commissions. Please, anybody with useful information and updating on any or both of them should kindly flourish me with such information. I wish to open a real account with one of them and 'am intend to minimize error as much as possible. Please, help. Thanks.

1 Like

Helllooooo! :blush: Hmm. :thinking: I don’t personally use them but I feel like I’ve seen a lot of people use them here. :blush: Here are some threads talking about them if you wanna see. :blush:

Thanks for the feedback, do we have anyone in the forum that has any experience with Pepperstone broker at all Or can anyone kindly suggest broker(s) used/ using that is trusted and reliable as far as spread, commission and deposit / withdrawn is concern. Thanks

Hi,pls how do u highlight posts from a different thread into another one like u just did?

I’ve used Pepperstone on a demo account for one year. They are a safe broker. Their spreads are super low, and I’ve had no cause for concern. I would also recommend IC markets and FP markets, both are safe brokers.

They are perfect for swing or long-term investing, however scalping tests reveal deficiencies such as frequently increasing latency which slows execution, slower execution during major news releases, etc. This results in missed trading opportunities, however it’s very subtle issues not visible for newbies. I would rather recommend to try scalping-specific brokers like Tickmill or Hotforex, of course if you intend to use scalping strategies.

Pepperstone is a great broker, but lately I like fxview trading conditions, especially with their commission being only $2/100k RT as compared to pepperstone ($7/100k RT)

Pepperstone is a better option, but it is not a cheap broker. If you have huge capital and do long term trading, it could be a good option. I personally use Forexchief standard account with mt4/mt5, lower spreads, higher leverage.

I traded with pepperstone during my initial trading days and stayed with it for years. As far as your criteria for spread, leverage, withdrawal, or commission are concerned, it has been a great brokerage to trade with. I then swapped to fxview not because I was dissatisfied with the services, but I just wanted to break the monotony of trading with the same broker. Luckily, the platforms, tools and instruments all offered were exactly the same. In fact I quite liked the charting patterns and the margin calculator.

Honestly, I have never used Pepperstone. However, I have read in forums about many withdrawal issues and complaints made by their clients. So, watch out!