Personal World Clocks

Large trading rooms typically have a row of clocks on the wall, showing the current time in various locations around the world. You probably don’t have a wall full of clocks in the room where you trade. But, you can have all of the same info, just a click away, on your computer.

There are lots of “personal clocks” available on the internet. Some are free, some are not. Here’s the one I like —

This “personal clock” is from timeanddate.com, which (as I’ve said often on this forum) is my favorite website for accurate time, time-zone, and time-conversion information. They offer a Java applet version, and a non-Java version (both free). The Java version is superior, because it boots fast, and it saves your settings and configurations when you turn your computer off.

Here’s where you can get this Clock — timeanddate.com. On their homepage, find the sub-menu called Current Time. Click on Personal World Clock, and follow the prompts. You can configure your clock in almost any way, to suit yourself. Don’t forget to hit Save when you’ve completed your configuration. Then you can Bookmark your Personal World Clock, and never be more than a click away from the date and time info you need.

If you have a favorite clock app, to assist you in your trading, share it here.

I like this little simple clock works great
http://forums.babypips.com/rate-my-software/33424-forex-clock.html
and I am on some other site that has this one I look at all the time.
http://www.myfxbook.com/widgets/market.html
I like simple
I wish I had a real row of those school room clocks over my desk then I would feel real important
one more I use this one is easy to adjust the time zones on
ForexMarketHours v3.0

I use a digital clock gadget I got from the Windows gallery. I forgot the name, but it’s simple and I have several running along the side of my desktop, each clock showing a different market time (NY, Tokyo, London, etc). You can find it in the official Windows gallery. Obviously only for Windows users ;).