Pip Surfer's Cowabunga System

I was able to catch some pips yesterday.

Entered short at 1.28925
Manually closed at 1.28701
+22 pips

Today, I’m just watching my chart. There’s a valid entry a couple of hours ago but it was too late for me to enter.

This was my trade last Friday.

Entered long at 1.28129
Closed at 1.28451
+32 pips

Hope you all had a great trading week! :slight_smile:

This was my trade yesterday. There was a moving average crossover at around 1 PM. That’s a valid entry because the indicators matched all the system’s criteria.

Entered short at 1.28519. Decided to leave it open and close it before major news comes out but it went to the opposite direction at around 3 PM. Closed it at 1.28884

-36.5 pips :cry:

Another losing trade for me yesterday.

Entered long at 1.30347
SL was hit at 1.30093

-25 pips :cry:

Perhaps, you could add a 5min and 30min chart in addition to your trend following system on your 15min chart. Multi timeframe analysis may help to give more insights. Use the 5min chart for contrarian entry point ( trigger only after there is some sort of pullback ).

Thanks for this @alphahavoc! I’m gonna try adding 5min and 30min on my next trading day. :wink:

Yesterday’s trade.

Entered short at 1.29102
Manually closed it at 1.28806

+30 pips

It was a good trade to start my week. :slight_smile:

Looking at GBPUSD 4H chart today. The chart is trending up so I’ll be looking to go long on 15 minute chart today.

Entered long at 1.29323
Decided to close it at 1.30200 just before the major news comes out.

+88 pips for today!

1 Like

Done with my trade for today.

Entered long @ 1.29150
Closed it @ 1.29294

+14 pips

Let’s all have a wonderful pips week ahead!

I’m also trying to trade other currency pairs aside from GBPUSD. For today, I have a short position for USDJPY. Will watch this for now and see how it goes.

Good call, quit while ahead, i’m still wrestling with GBPUSD… :sweat_smile:

Thank you! I should have closed it when the market moved to the other direction but I didn’t. :sweat_smile: I really need to stick with my trading plan.

Good luck with your trades! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the blessing!! :smiley:

I’m still long on GBPUSD, want to join me?

Ha! No, thank you :blush:. I’m logging off for today. Maybe tomorrow? Hehehe.

Are you still short USDJPY, i’m joining you today. Just shorted USDJPY at 111.491, my targets 111.199, stop loss 112.101

Sorry Baemax023, i’m closing my USDJPY at 111.380. Can’t support you anymore… :wink:

Hi @alphahavoc! Haha. Thanks for your support! Unfortunately I closed that trade with -30 pips :disappointed_relieved:

USDJPY looks pretty mixed up, might be a good idea to stay away from USDJPY pair this week.

Yeah. I’ll stick with my usual GBPUSD currency pair. Do you have any open trades today?

No more positions at the moment, just closed my EURGBP trades.

I want to savour the feeling of Truimph of 40% gains in 4 weeks a bit longer for the time being.

1 Like