Pip Surfer's Cowabunga System

Daily Chart for GBPUSD

4hour Chart

Currently, I have a long position for GBPUSD. I’m not using the Cowabunga system this time because I want to use longer time frame. I’m watching my trade using the daily and 4 hour charts.

GBPUSD continues to move higher since August 16. Last Friday, the pair tried to broke the 1.31 level but failed due to the strong resistance in this level. However, the pound opened positive for the week against the dollar yesterday. It finally broke the 1.31 resistance level.

I decided to enter long at 1.30961
Stop loss at 1.30400
Take Profit at 1.3200

GBPUSD 15 minute chart

Here’s my quick trade for today.

Entered long at 1.31530
Set my stop loss at 1.31380
Take Profit at 1.32000

My target was hit giving me +31 pips for today.

GBPUSD 15 min chart

The pair bounced back to 1.31 level. Good thing I set my take profit.

I still have an open trade when I entered long at 1.30961 last Tuesday. I adjusted my take profit from 1.3200 to 1.3300. Yesterday, GBPUSD almost hit the 1.3300. I was thinking of closing my trade early and not wait for it to hit my target, buuuut I changed my mind. :triumph: Now it’s back at 1.31 level. :disappointed_relieved:

Hello! It’s the first day of the month and I’m hoping this will be a good month to everybody. I’ve been very busy last week because of my kids’ school activities. I haven’t had time to open my demo account too. :frowning: Hopefully, I’ll make it up this week. For now, I’m just reading trade analysis from other traders and studying the charts.

Have a great week ahead!

GBPUSD 4 hour chart

GBPUSD 1D chart

The pair has been down over the past few days.