PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

Short on AUD/USD @ 0.9380

Woow Guy’s some quick Pip’s on N/U & So far Tp=2 is Successfully Achieved;)

N/U Give me some quick Pip’s but really Hate with this Aud/Usd Slow Movement…:mad: …
PipHacker!!!:smiley:

Hello piphacker,
I go long now with eur/usd what do u think?

Hey I was busy with my positions & just saw ur post…:rolleyes:
Hey Didnt seems to me a right decision by going long now , seems u have missed the right apportunity to go long…But hope so E/U Will soon retraces back to your favour…as it already drop’s much…:cool: I dont know what stratigies you are using as if im in your place than i never go short or either go long right now but hope so the candle seems to me a reversal candle in your favour in a 30-Minutes chart…But can not say anything right now,

I think you should have to exit your position before hitting your SL if ur still in a long trade in E/U right now seem’s dropping much … :eek:
Bad Luck for you Man…Seem’s it will now drop more…

I’m seeing a short entry. Entry @ 1.5661, at the close of the IB. Reason: FIb. Convergence & also Gartly. See chart attached.

[B]Hey guy’s Stay away right know with E/U it may go to either side…:rolleyes:
PipHacker!!![/B]

OK thanks piphacker , i closed my position.
When i start befor 2 months i was making profit but i think my problem psychology not clear mind, get nerves when i lose, no much free time as i’m working 12houre a day and forex my hope to increase my income.

after some loss i will back to demo

That 1.5661 entry move 60+ pips.

[B]I think you need more demo practice… Well I think the best trading weapon’s are trendline’s breakout system… Believe me it work best on lower time frame’s & also another weapon is candlestick pattren & it’s movement… try to get knowledge about them as much as you can…:rolleyes: …It’s the direct key to your success…:slight_smile: I,ll Private message you something hope it may work very well for you…
PipHacker[/B]!!!

[B]Guy’s i closed my both short Position’s…
Nzd/Usd closed for +30 Pip’s
Aud/Usd closed for +20 Pip’s
------------------+50 Pip’s total…
I need to go now N/U Quickly achieved my Tp=3 But i really hate the slow movement of Aud/Usd that’s why i closed for Tp=2 Though it drop’s for +24 Pip’s of total i guess but i dont wana hang myself in position’s in which result’s came very slow…
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

Thank you piphacker ,waiting ur message.
wish u better day than mine

Hi Piphacker lets hack the pips :smiley:
My weekend was just fantastic wish it never ends lol

Long story short lets get to the business

For EA i need info to start programming mostly is all indicators u use(parameters setups) + MM style SL , Tp , R/R

Speak 2u soon
Picemnet

Seem’s Now you may go long on Euro/Usd…
PipHacker!!!:rolleyes:

[B]Hey Seem’s U have enjoyed a lot;) … Well as i mentioned in my last post about E.A that i dont know much about it that what it is…? & how to create it & how it work’s…???

[B]Woow +20 Quick Pip’s from the point where i have said to you to go long…:slight_smile:
Now Seem’s E/U will go up for some good Pip’s…
PipHacker!!!:rolleyes: [/B]

It was hard day,My last trade on live and i cover some of my loss +25pip
but problem still and need more time with demo , clear my mind ,get self confidence.
Do u have yahoo messanger piphacker?
Still wait ur message ur promise:-)
Thanks so much for care to help

Oh yeah big time … thanx

Well EA (expert adviser) for MT . I have to write a small program to generate buy and sell signals according to parameters you provide voila very easy and also i can backtest it to see the potential of your strategy.

Man common you should know it :slight_smile:

Picemnet

[B]Usd/Jpy is Still Struggling to break the important Support level Since from 2nd session in 4-Hour chart but hope so it will break & if it successfully managed to break it than we may see a good bearish movement on U/J…