PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

[B][email protected]
I may be online there & sometimes not but i Most of the time appears to be offline there…:stuck_out_tongue:
I,ll PM you Soon;) … Never come on real untill you figured out any successfull strategy by practicing hard on demo by the help of which you feel that you are consistantly locking some good pip’s… After that again before coming on real make a demo… consider it as ur real with your same stratigies , MM Rules, SL , Entry & Exit Point + with the same fear like on real lol… The main reason is just to test your forex status as you may survive there or not…
Than come’s on real if at the end you get some good consistant Pip’s…
PipHacker!!!:rolleyes: [/B]

[B]Seem’s Usd/Jpy will show some good bearish movement… :rolleyes: If it remain’s below 104.35 or near this level let’s see…

[B]lol Potential is not in a PipHacker’s strategy… Potential is in PipHacker’s Brain & Judgement Skill…:smiley: [/B]

[B][/B][B]Well After Today’s Couple of Successfull Short trade’s On Nzd/Usd & Aud/Usd Below is the PipHacker’s Performance

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+157

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+558

:slight_smile: PipHacker :slight_smile: !!! [/B]

[B]Hi There Guy’s I just came & seem’s today again i have missed the great move on Euro/Usd…:eek: Almost +100 Pip’s down if i go short…Also Excellent short Apportunity was there on Gbd/Jpy, Nzd/Usd & Euro/Jpy…
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

[B]Market is still totally seem’s bearish to me…Didnt find any chance to enter after missing some great apportunities to go short at morning…

[B][/B][B]Seem’s Euro/Jpy have breaked the important Support level in a daily chart 162.35 & now this bearish movement is the impact of this level…:rolleyes:
Hammm…

Now see the screenshot Almost +80 Pip’s after the Important E/J Level break’s…
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

[B]No Trade from Me today as i was very much busy today but missed some great chances to go short:eek: …Anyway’s try to enter tomorrow:)

Short On Usd/Jpy @ 104.12

[B]Hope so some good Pip’s i able to lock…:wink: But i can not ignore this thing that in 4-Hour chart trend seem’s to be an Uptrend:rolleyes: [/B]

Good call, hopefully. i’m short also.

Yeah I am with you too Piphacker. Mine is more of a fundamental play more than tech. I think it is to high. I am a little late in the game and have my stop set at the last resistance point you can see on the 15m. I am going for more pips than normal. I feel I am getting a little out of my league on this one. We will see.:slight_smile:

We are sitting on a support level guys. Lets see if we can break it.

[B]All target profit’s are successfully achieved Tp=3 = +30 Pip’s & Position Closed…

You are sitting on support, I just bounce off fib. .618
See pic below.

you’re leaving the party too early:D

[B]Hey Guy’s I just saw your Post’s as i was busy with my position which i just closed for +30 Pip’s… Welldone to you too guy’s well Put on:) …:wink:
PipHacker!!!:smiley: [/B]

Hey Beaware guy’s now chance of little back retracement…
PipHacker!!!

[B]But in 4-Hour now trend seem’s to be in our favour now:)