PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

Sorry guys I bailed with +11 pips. I didn’t like the housing data that came through. To big of a difference for me to hang on. I guess you can’t teach an old dog new tricks:D I took my pips and ran. Happy Trading:)

[B]Well Buddy My All target Profit are Successfully achieved & You know PipHacker is Trading with some rules & regulation’s & PipHacker is Strick to his rule’s:p …
Dosen’t Matter U/J Even drop’s for more than +100 Pip’s:D
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

[B]lol Happy Trading & Happy Pip’s to you too my friend…:slight_smile: Cong. On your achievement…:wink:

Yeah I bet it has some more steam after this small small retracement. But with the data and price hanging at this critical level, I am to much of a chicken to hang with you multi pip capturing guys. I trade the late us and asian mostly these days looking for ranges. So getting those big pip trades would be like handing over the bank to me. Lately trading the London open, I am tired of being in profit just to hang on and get stopped. So I am taking my pips and moving along.

[B]Wooow Guy’s i was busy with my Usd/Jpy short position & seem’s i have missed the great Apportunity to go short on Gbd/Jpy which drop’s for almost +50 Pip’s now:confused: Hammm … Never mind My today’s Pip’s are already locked in my pocket…:smiley:

[B]Hammm Good Move MyTwoPip’s…
Cong. Again:cool:

[B]Seem’s it’s a good Apportunity to go short on Euro/Usd but Couple of important new’s are going to announce so i’d like to stay away from them as new’s may change the situation against me…:rolleyes:

hammm +20 quick Pip’s almost …but it was a news affect… i think it was a good decision by me not to enter in a position…
Coz news may change the sitution into either side …
PipHacker!!!

Long on Gbd/Jpy @ 204.70

Woow Im right now with quick +18 Pip’s & closed at +14 :smiley: seem’s a good scalp trade…:eek:
PipHacker!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

[B]Position Closed with +14 Pip’s Though Hope so it will move Up More but Im already locked My Pip’s at morning & it seem’s a good scalp trade…i have a little doubt in my mind that G/J Already moved up very much & i closed my position with quick +14 Pip’s coz of doubt of back retracement…:rolleyes:

[B]Seem’s It was a good decision to close My G/J Long position for +14 Pip’s coz Now see Your chart’s G/J Now struggling to break an important Resistance level in a hourly chart & if it successfully break’s than some good Pip’s are expected otherwise it will retraces back…So it a was fine decision to close at +14 Pip’s…
PipHacker!!![/B]

[B]Wooow Euro/Usd Drop’s for +50 Pip’s so far from the Point where i was willing to go short:confused: …
But now it’s the New’s time…:cool:

[B]Wooow I think i have exit my G/J Long position so early now it move upto maximum for +52 Pip’s :eek: … If i still remain’s there than my Tp = 3 can be successfully achieved…[/B]

[B]Seem’s there is Another chance to go long on Euro/Usd after some great bearish movement but new’s is about to come after half an hour + later on also well seem’s it’s really is a busy day with some of important new’s also seem’s a chance to go long on Euro/Jpy but New’s:mad: …

Short On Gbd/Jpy @ 207.05

After a great bullish movement hope so we may see now some good bearish movement…Let’s see on G/J…:rolleyes:

[B]Hammm Tp=2 Is Successfully Achieved in a quick Manner:D & Position Closed…G/J is showing some great volatality today… :eek: …First +289 Pip’s move Up when i post my last long Signal On G/J & Now My Tp=2 is Successfully Achieved in a quick Manner:rolleyes:
PipHacker!!![/B]

[B][/B][B]Well After Today’s Three Successfull trade’s on U/J Short , G/J Long & G/J Short Below is the PipHacker’s Performance

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+221

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+917

:slight_smile: PipHacker:) !!! [/B]

[B]Hi There Guy’s I just came back at home & seem’s like i have Missed the chance to go long on G/J :eek: … Im Bit Late Now:o
PipHacker!!![/B]